Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

ok i just check i can get a other 4d beat lynk or phantome orian or skyth kronse
Your statement is unclear, but if you mean that you can choose from Phantom, Scythe and Beat, I would have gone for Beat. Because, TH170 is good and Beat is passable for attack. Phantom has best stamina so only get it if you have AD145 and WD or 230 and D/CS
sorry im on like a phone thing hard to spell prop ok thanks
Are these things I should get?
galaxy pegasus dx set or big bang pegasus dx set(Tell me which is better)
start dash set
segment grip
beylauncher L/R
variares
Thanks
I would get the Start Dash Set personally to get a Zero G Stadium before they get popular, as we'll be having tournaments soon. I would also buy Vari Ares and the Beylauncher L/R. I'm personally not too sure on the DX sets because we may not(?) have as many MFB tournaments if Zero-G gets popular enough. However, if Zero-G beyblades become legal in the attack stadium, you could buy it.
(Apr. 25, 2012  10:27 PM)Keel Wrote: Are these things I should get?
galaxy pegasus dx set or big bang pegasus dx set(Tell me which is better)
start dash set
segment grip
beylauncher L/R
variares
Thanks

I would personally prefer the BBP (Better parts such as RF + 85)/GP DX Set over the Start Dash set. Mainly because: Easy, and simple to use, have at least some control over the Beyblade's etc..

And the rest:
Yes, they are good.
What should i nuy beat lynx or scythe kronos
I'd say Beat Lynx . It has TH170 which is good for defense and stamina , WD is also a good stamina bottom , and Beat , which has decent attack .
The only thing good about Scythe Kronos is EDS which is good for stamina .
(Apr. 26, 2012  12:13 PM)Sushii Wrote: I'd say Beat Lynx . It has TH170 which is good for defense and stamina , WD is also a good stamina bottom , and Beat , which has decent attack .
The only thing good about Scythe Kronos is EDS which is good for stamina .

You forgot to mention Scythe's Top-Tier Stamina… Although, outclassed by Duo and Phantom.
(Apr. 26, 2012  12:02 PM)NaLi Wrote: What should i nuy beat lynx or scythe kronos

Actually, i wouldnt buy either.There are better things like duo uranus,Phantom orion, and Flash sagittario.But if you only have a choice between the 2, Get Beat Lynx.It has WD wich is always useful for stamina,TH170 becuase its good for defence and stamina, and Beat becuase it has passible attack.

Meteo L Drago Reshuffle Set - RM139.90
Deck Attack & Defense Set - RM110
Grip Support + Metal Assist + Ray Unicorno D125CS ( As my CS is a bit worn ) - RM 75

What should I get ?
I'd say the Attack and Defense Set. It comes with RF, MB, S130, and D, all of which are useful parts, as well as some nice-looking recolors.
i am a begginner to the 4d system and should i get the 4d beyblades or should i wait for the zero G because i just want to go to tournaments but i want to have valid beyblades. and i dont want to be buying something that is going to be out of date after zero G
There's no official format for Zero-G yet, so I'd only recommend getting them if you want to play around with them, for now.

Useful 4Ds are Duo Uranus, Phantom Orion, Flash Sagittario, Beat Lynx, Death Quetzalcoatl, and Diablo Nemesis.
so in terms of buying should i get the 3 segment launcher the launcher lr string suspension. also i have a scyth top and the spin track is a disk. what 4d bey should i get
BeyLauncher L/R w/ suspension will make the launcher last quite a while. I highly recommend getting one.
also i have a scyth top and the spin track is a disk. what 4d bey should i get
Which should I buy phantom Orion vs diablo nemesis?
Well first, do you want a bey for defense or stamina?
For stamina,(obviously) Phantom Orion.
For defense, Diablo Nemisis.
Hope it helps.
Collection updated (mostly). Should I get some sort of set with a BB-10 stadium? Like the Hybrid Wheel Battle Set with Dark Wolf (collection purposes) and Storm Pegasus (legal RF)? I need a legal (and decent) stadium.
Or, should I just buy a few 4D Starters such as Flash Sagittario, Phantom Orion, or Death Quetzalcoatl.
Or... buy a Strongest Blader Set for all the parts in Blitz Unicorno, another Basalt MW, another EWD, a legal RS, and a 2nd MF2 Set?
(Apr. 28, 2012  7:40 AM)The Blader97 Wrote: also i have a scyth top and the spin track is a disk. what 4d bey should i get
Depends what type you use the most.
Attack: VariAres, Blitz Unicorno (comes in a set, not by itself). Flash Sagittario is better for Attack than these two, but requires much different parts than it includes.
Defense: Death Quetzalcoatl, Duo Uranus (comes in a set, not by itself).
Stamina: Phantom Orion, Duo Uranus (comes in a set).

I also recommend Beat Lynx (from Sonokong) for the track, if you use "Balance" combos.
So tell me flash, variares or blitz?
@ Hobbybey: What type are you looking for? Also, are you looking for the whole bey or just those Metal Wheels?
Metal wheels and any type, it's just that I only want to get a few 4D beyblades so I can get more zero g stuff.
Ok, here you go:
Attack: All of what you asked, actuallySmile.
Defense:Nothing.
Stamina: Flash(use Attack Mode, it has more stamina than Stamina Mode, interestingly enough).
Hope that helps.
It helps, thanks