Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Ten dollars for a Beyblade is almost as low as Hasbro's prices. If that includes shipping, it is definitely a good deal.
(Mar. 03, 2012  6:17 PM)kopo007 Wrote: here are some of the beys that I really want all of them are sonokong and doesn't come with package:
-L-Drago Guardian
-Fusion Hades

If they don't come with the package how do you know they are legit?
(Mar. 03, 2012  6:17 PM)kopo007 Wrote: First off let me say this my local toy shop is very fast at getting new beys( usually take about forever to stock up new bey) so I started to do online shopping for a while now, here are some of the beys that I really want all of them are sonokong and doesn't come with package:
-L-Drago Guardian
-Fusion Hades
Both of them are 10bucks each. Is it a good deal? or should I wait for about a month to buy from my local shop( if they told the true about restock by that time).

If you are buying from Brand Korea No launcher No Package They are totally legit and it is an awesome deal. I've bought a few from here and wish I would have found them earlier. They come still in the original packaging of the bags just no box and no launcher. You know it's legit because it comes with the Takara Tomy Sonokong paperwork, you know the instructions to put the stickers it says TT and SK on it. They have quite a few awesome beys for under $10 and yes that includes free shipping.
Okay... I need one more Hasbro Beyblade to enter the Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus (Joyful_2), and trying to find what to buyBull_Frustrated.

I currently have: (Click to View)
Hmm... Well currently in hasbro I think you could choose from: Poison Zurafa, Spiral Capricorn, Grand Cetus T125RS (with beylocker), and Evil Befall. I would definetly get Spiral Capricorn.
(Feb. 29, 2012  2:13 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: If you ask me, almost every bey I'm that list is a must buy.
Beat Lynx for TH170, Phantom for Phantom, VariAres, Duo, Death and whatnot...
Its tough to choose just one out of those...
What parts do you currently own? We may help you better if you list those down. Smile

It's in my sig Grin
(Mar. 04, 2012  1:41 PM)Rayleone Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2012  2:13 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: If you ask me, almost every bey I'm that list is a must buy.
What parts do you currently own? We may help you better if you list those down. Smile

It's in my sig Grin

Big bang Pegasis
Fang Leone
Beat Lynx : get TH170 as Jan suggested
Variares : One pf the greatest smash attack MW
Jade Jupiter : only get it for RB and if you are rich enough
Phatom Orion : Phantom MW is great though
Death Quetzolcoatl : Death MW is good for defence
Duo Uranus : One of the best defence MW currently in meta
L drago Destroy

P/S:you should put spoiler in your sign..its stretching the page..
P?S:dont list fake parts..it is not accepted in the community.. Eee
Is $17 dollars for a Driger V (mint condition + shipping included) a good price ? This price is only for the bey itself.
(Mar. 04, 2012  1:51 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:

It's in my sig Grin

Big bang Pegasis
Fang Leone
L drago Destroy

How do you put spoiler though?
Code:
[spoiler]text in here[/spoiler]
Next time, use the search function. This would be relatively easy to find had you searched!
For both yeah. If you were to get a RB and didn't get Hades it wouldn't really be worth it. For $10 assured, is a very good deal. Same with LDG, the set will run upwards of about $30-40+ IIRC, and that's a third of the set, haha. Where you live though, you might be better off getting the actual set. Probably would save some money.
EDIT: Derp, was looking at previous page, my bad..
just asking again, out of all the 4d beys which are best for attack defence and stamina?
(Mar. 05, 2012  4:30 AM)Rayleone Wrote: just asking again, out of all the 4d beys which are best for attack defence and stamina?

You should look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic. You will see parts there, notably Metal Wheels, that are from 4D, so you will know which ones are worth it.
(Mar. 04, 2012  7:10 PM)JohanAndersen Wrote: Is $17 dollars for a Driger V (mint condition + shipping included) a good price ? This price is only for the bey itself.
yes..go for it..but driger v is not good for competitive..if you want to get plastics for battle..get others like Driger G, Dragoon G which in the same range of 17USD..perhaps more or less..

(Mar. 04, 2012  1:51 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:

It's in my sig Grin

Big bang Pegasis
Fang Leone
L drago Destroy

And if you ask me, I'd drop out on Death if I get Duo. It is a wise decision if you want to save up on money as Duo offers unrivaled Defense, and is hence better than Death for that matter.
The problem is, you'd be missing out on RDF then. :\
Not to mention that Death Quetzalcoatl is a very nice looking bey by itself.
Just asking again, is $17 dollars for a Driger V (mint condition + shipping included) a good price ? This price is only for the bey itself.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't see Benjohadi's answer, sorry agains guys.
(Mar. 05, 2012  8:00 PM)JohanAndersen Wrote: Just asking again, is $17 dollars for a Driger V (mint condition + shipping included) a good price ? This price is only for the bey itself.

We have a plastics Q and A thread for all plastics questions, but you have already been given a correct answer by Benjohadi, please do not repeat questions if you've been answered.
Hey guys, the only 4d beys I have are diablo nemesis and the UDX set, should my next move be phantom Orion, variares, flash sagittario or anything, any suggestions appreciated!!
Variares is a really good attack wheel, but in a hasbro stadium stamina orientated combos tend to do the best phantom is good but if you already have duo i don't think there is much point, flash seems to be doing well in its testingbut i would wait till more results are published, beat lynx isn't a bad purchas as you get th170 and beat is not a bad attack wheel, right now i would say, you have both stamina in duo and defence in duo and diablo, why not get variares so you can add an attack type to your arsenal
Please tell me any 2 worthy beys to get in these:-
1. galaxy pegasus
2. ray unicorno
3. meteo l-drago
4. thermal lacerta
5. rock zurafa
They all have at least 1 good part... Assuming that a blader has very few beys I would suggest Ray Unicorno for the CS and Galaxy Pegasus for the R2F.
Hello everyone! I'm so glad I found this Forum. My son has become obsessed with Beyblades ever since he attended a schoolmates birthday party. We bought him a 3-pack to start with which contained Legend Cyber Pegasus, Flame Bull, and Storm Aquario along with the mobil stadium which included Rock Zurafa. Our local toy store has the following Beys, and was wondering which ones would be worth purchasing because I'm sure many have similar characteristics.

1.Thermal Lacerta #BB-74
2.Galaxy Pegasus #BB--70
3.Flame Buxis #BB-95
4.Cyclone Herculeo #BB-94
5.Tornado Destroyer #X-05
6.Tornado L-Drago #X-01
7.Ray Striker #BB-71
8.Earth Virgo #BB-60
9.Burn Fireblaze #BB-59A & Poison Scorpio #B-110 (2-pack)
10.Earth Eagle #BB-47A & Dark Libra #B-106 (2-pack)
11.Lightning L-Drago #BB-43C & Earth Wolf #B-108 (2-pack)

Any and all help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi there!

First off, Welcome to the WBO! You should definitely bring your son to a tournament so that he can meet other bladers who share his passion!

Now, to your question. The "tornado battlers" (X series) aren't real beyblades, so if your son wants to do "real battles" I would steer clear of them. Of the others you list, here are my recommendations in no particular order:

2.Galaxy Pegasus #BB--70 - Has the "right rubber flat" tip that really makes a beyblade move fast in the stadium. It's very exciting!

3.Flame Buxis #BB-95 - The tall 230 track opens up an interesting dimension. My son loves to use "the tall one".

7.Ray Striker #BB-71 - Lots of recoil action here, tempered by what is arguably the most versatile tip of the game (CS).

11.Lightning L-Drago #BB-43C & Earth Wolf #B-108 (2-pack) - Lightning L-Drago is key for younger blader excitement. It spins in the other direction! Also, it is an attack bey that will produce great action-packed collisions. (If you can get LLD as a stand-alone bey, do. Earth wolf is seriously outclassed.)
Which one is better to get?
1. Galaxy pegasus
2. Meteo l-Drago
3. Ray unicorno
4. Thermal Lacerta
5. Rock Zurafa
Ray Unicorno. The CS Tip is a must have.
If you already have some form of rf, rock zurafa has r145 has good smash attack which performs better than ch120 on wheels like gravity

Aghhh!
somebody please help me, the beys I have right now are
Earth Virgo gb145 bs
Evil Pisces ed 145 wd
Storm Aquario 100 hf/s
Twisted Tempo 145 wd
Evil Befall uw145 ewd
Ultimate meteo l drago assault version 85 xf
Storm Pegasus 105 worn rf
Ray Striker d125 cs
Legend Cyber Pegasus 105 f
Burn Fireblaze 135 ms

I want some 4d beys but not sure what to get, i am definetly getting ultimate dx set for my birthday but right now i want to purchase a single bey, my budget is around 13 pounds and i can only buy of ebay, I am hesitant of getting variares because my rf is worn and i am playing in a hasbro stadium so not sure about attack types, Beat lynx seems good because beat is good for attack and th170 is good, i can't get flash out of my head because it seems to be doing really well in testing. Please advise me on which bey I should get, I mean any bey but preferably 4d,not just out of the ones i mentioned above. thanks :-)