Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

That is entirely up to you. Personally, I don't like entrusting long wait times for expensive or large packages. And, if you need the parts sooner rather than later, it should be obvious.
(Feb. 29, 2012  12:21 AM)Tech Wrote: UDXS it is then! Thanks guys.

Another question.
The UDXS I was initially talking about was from a US seller who gives free expedited shipping. Buying from dimsum would make it $20+ cheaper, but internationally shipped would elongate the time period.
Should I pick:
Bad money+good time
OR
Good money+bad time

I would say good money and bad time, because 1st: you will have alot of time to make combos and then when the shipment comes you can make new ones to test against the combos you already made.
2nd: it gets you excited to know that a new set of beyblades are coming.

US it is, again Tongue_out Thanks a lot, Hazel. Smile

EDIT: Joseph, I am probably one of the most impatient people in the entire world. And plus a few reasons hazel stated.
(Feb. 29, 2012  12:26 AM)joseph317 Wrote:

Another question.
The UDXS I was initially talking about was from a US seller who gives free expedited shipping. Buying from dimsum would make it $20+ cheaper, but internationally shipped would elongate the time period.
Should I pick:
Bad money+good time
OR
Good money+bad time

I would say good money and bad time, because 1st: you will have alot of time to make combos and then when the shipment comes you can make new ones to test against the combos you already made.

No one in the universe takes two weeks to make combos.

Look them up -> put them together takes less than ten minutes.
(Feb. 29, 2012  12:38 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2012  12:26 AM)joseph317 Wrote:

Another question.
Should I pick:
Bad money+good time
OR
Good money+bad time

No one in the universe takes two weeks to make combos.

Look them up -> put them together takes less than ten minutes.

True, True but if you want reeeaaallllyyy low prices go to plamoya.com
you might know of it but to those who dont. try it.

They are the company who make older items extremely cheap, however...

For example, see their Storm Pegasis, Earth Aquila, Hell Kerbecs and Dragoon MS.
Plamoya shipping is WAYY too expensive for me. I would rather buy from dimsum if that was the case.
I know i was kind of kidding because like you always got to check the shipping. like ebay people put like here $25 for this and then you check the shipping and its $85.

Anyway the price you have stated are fine, and the UDXS is a very good set.
Just asking, what bey should i get?
Big bang Pegasis
Fang Leone
Beat Lynx
Variares
Jade Jupiter
Phatom Orion
Death Quetzolcoatl
Duo Uranus
L drago Destroy
(Feb. 29, 2012  12:57 PM)Rayleone Wrote: Just asking, what bey should i get?
Big bang Pegasis
Fang Leone
Beat Lynx
Variares
Jade Jupiter
Phatom Orion
Death Quetzolcoatl
Duo Uranus
L drago Destroy

I think you should get Duo Uranus. It is a valuable bey and has gotten good reviews for Duo.
O.o i was thinking variares
Variares is also good. It has outstanding attack power.
If you ask me, almost every bey I'm that list is a must buy.
Beat Lynx for TH170, Phantom for Phantom, VariAres, Duo, Death and whatnot...
Its tough to choose just one out of those...
What parts do you currently own? We may help you better if you list those down. Smile
(Feb. 28, 2012  11:51 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: L-Drago Guardian has some niche uses as well. I keep it in my pocket for some tournaments...
How exactly is l drago gurdian useful?? Another moderator told me that "LDG is mediocre in every sense of the word"

Niche use roughly means mediocre use. Smile
So, nothing has changed since then, except for Dan's new experiment(which seems to be useful)- LDG CH120XF
It's pretty decent for weak launching against attack, as a lot of attackers are right spin, and certain combo's can be used to do that as well as being able to OS defenders in some cases. It's the best defensive left spin wheel, but then, only because no other left spin wheel has anything resembling decent defense.

It is as Arupaeo said, it's never in a main combination, but it's a nice little trick to keep up your sleeve
(Feb. 29, 2012  6:02 PM)th!nk Wrote: It's pretty decent for weak launching against attack, as a lot of attackers are right spin, and certain combo's can be used to do that as well as being able to OS defenders in some cases. It's the best defensive left spin wheel, but then, only because no other left spin wheel has anything resembling decent defense.

It is as Arupaeo said, it's never in a main combination, but it's a nice little trick to keep up your sleeve
What LDG combo could counter a decent R spin attacker? I want to get further than just the combo list by kei, I wanna have a further knowledge about certain non top tier combos that slip through the net and can defeat certain top tier combos, like you guys do!
i am trying to buy fusion hades from some guy in CA. but i wanted to know if its worth the $21.00
(Feb. 29, 2012  10:50 PM)fangleone12321 Wrote: i am trying to buy fusion hades from some guy in CA. but i wanted to know if its worth the $21.00
That's a fair price, but I like this ebay seller. You can get it no package no launcher for under $10 right now. and it is Legit! I order from this seller in Korea a lot Brand Korea on Ebay no package no launcher items I bought my Ultimate DX set from them in the package and the service was great so I've recently ordered a few more items no package no launcher like this for dirt cheap.
is bump king a worthwhile purchase for $20.00
If we're talking competitively, then hell no. LOL
(Feb. 29, 2012  11:13 PM)Klaus Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2012  10:50 PM)fangleone12321 Wrote: i am trying to buy fusion hades from some guy in CA. but i wanted to know if its worth the $21.00
That's a fair price, but I like this ebay seller. You can get it no package no launcher for under $10 right now. and it is Legit! I order from this seller in Korea a lot Brand Korea on Ebay no package no launcher items I bought my Ultimate DX set from them in the package and the service was great so I've recently ordered a few more items no package no launcher like this for dirt cheap.
should i get the express shipping or the free shipping

Okay should I get 2 Takara Storm Pegasis and BB-36, Beat Lynx with Red Karabiner Grip and Rubber Grip, or BB-86 and a Metal Assist? These aren't eBay lots I plan on buying the items from different sellers but was wondering which one is worth the money
You live in the United States, so surely you could get two Storm Pegasis from Hasbro for much cheaper.

The Karabiner Grip is not really comfortable, but Beat Lynx is really useful and Rubber Grip can help. However, it cannot help on a Karabiner Grip, so this is a weird set of items ... If the rumour about Hasbro not releasing 4D Wheels as TAKARA-TOMY's are is true, then perhaps you would want to get an Asian one, yes.

Hasbro will release almost all the Beyblades from BB-86 very soon so you will surely find them in your local toy stores soon. Metal Assist is up to your preference.

Are you really limited to those three sets of items ? If I were you, I would simply rearrange them so that, for instance, you buy Beat Lynx, Metal Faces, and either the Rubber Grip or the Metal Assist.
First off let me say this my local toy shop is very fast at getting new beys( usually take about forever to stock up new bey) so I started to do online shopping for a while now, here are some of the beys that I really want all of them are sonokong and doesn't come with package:
-L-Drago Guardian
-Fusion Hades
Both of them are 10bucks each. Is it a good deal? or should I wait for about a month to buy from my local shop( if they told the true about restock by that time).