Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Which one would be the best to get??

Galaxy Pegasus
or
Burn Phoenix
or
Ray Unicorno
VairAres. While Blitz has more raw power, so to speak, Vari is more consistent.
(Dec. 22, 2011  1:55 AM)Kaiba Wrote: VairAres. While Blitz is more consistent, Vari has more raw power, so to speak.

Hah, my experience is just the opposite - but my recommendation is the same: VariAres Smile
(Dec. 22, 2011  1:55 AM)yeti Wrote: Which one would be the best to get??

Galaxy Pegasus
or
Burn Phoenix
or
Ray Unicorno

Get Ray Unicorno for CS if you need a great defense tip. Get Galaxy Pegasus for R2F if you need a great attack tip.

Just skip Burn Phoenix.
Enorith
That's a good buy, but I got one for the actual price ($14.50) via bidding. If you don't want to hassle with bidding, go ahead and buy it now. But if you want to take your chances and get it a bit cheaper, I'd look around for an auction Wink Personally, I like bidding better. It's fun.
I'm addicted to it like a drug though ;_; I get like an adrenaline high and it's amazing when I win an auction. LOL
(Dec. 22, 2011  2:55 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2011  1:55 AM)Kaiba Wrote: VairAres. While Blitz is more consistent, Vari has more raw power, so to speak.

Hah, my experience is just the opposite - but my recommendation is the same: VariAres Smile

Ah, that is actually what I meant. Don't know what I was thinking then. Tongue_out
like before i buy a SK phantom orion, does the SK B : D have the same inconsistent as TT B : D? If so which mold is the 7 minute one?
Variares or Basalt Horogium for competitive use?
Depends on which parts you have. If you have parts like BD145, CS, GB145, MF-H, etc. get Basalt. If you have parts like R145, RF, R2F, MF (meaning Metal Face, not Metal Flat), etc. get VariAres.
Both are equally important.
If you are buying the TT/SK version of Basalt right now, then go for VariAres instead.
Basalt Horogium is available by the name of Twisted Tempo by Hasbro, which is MUCH cheaper in comparison. Smile
VariAres offers one highly sought after Attack wheel, and a 4D bottom which is fun to play with.
Basalt is one of the best Defense wheels, and also provides a WD.
So, considering the quantity of good parts you get, Basalt is good(buy the Hasbro version to save money!).
But considering the performance, its a confusing choice. Do you prefer Attack or Defense? Are you good at controlling attackers? What attack and defense parts do you own?

EDIT- After being beaten a few times yesterday, you finally beat me Kaiba! XD
Best defense bey to buy? I have GB145, Basalt, CS, WD, D.
Duo Uranus.You can only get it through the UDX though.You might want to get a Hell Kerbecs and creat Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
what do you think about this ebay seller? , his product are very cheap so i don t know if its secure or not:

- http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-TOMY-TAKARA-...4cfce8d89a

- http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-TOMY-TAKARA-...45ff8f2d5e
Those beys are cheap because of supply and demand: There are loads left from years ago, and no one really wants them because they aren't very good.
(Dec. 22, 2011  8:16 PM)th!nk Wrote: Those beys are cheap because of supply and demand: There are loads left from years ago, and no one really wants them because they aren't very good.

BuT they are not bad at all , in other sites you can buy much expensive because they are takara hms. But ok ,so i suppose its a gooD seller . ThanksGrin
Driger MS is outclassed, Draciel MS has a single decent part and it's really not that useful anyway.
I want them for collection only , I use the new ones for batles but that beyblade its for my bakuten collection.
15g circle wide is advantageous and probably the most used WD in HMS.
Come on Alex!
I need one of the best defence plastic gen beyblade, I don't have any yet, what would you recoment for any tournaments.
I wasn't able to find this answer so sorry if someone asked this already
Beywiki has most if not all the answers for Plastics questions.
If not, head over to the Plastic Tier list and see what you need to get.
Which mold is the SK BGrin? is the TT one better? which orion should i buy, SK or TT
Where can i get some BB-36 Metal Facebolts for around 5 bucks?
Ebay, Dimsum2u.... you just have to find them its not too hard to find them...
(Dec. 23, 2011  3:06 AM)JDBriggsBlader Wrote: Which mold is the SK BGrin? is the TT one better? which orion should i buy, SK or TT

The molds are completly randomised. Most go for around 5.30min, others spin for more than 7min, then again, you might get 3 min.
(Dec. 23, 2011  3:06 AM)JDBriggsBlader Wrote: Which mold is the SK BGrin? is the TT one better? which orion should i buy, SK or TT

Get the SK one...
Cheaper in comparison, same quality of parts. And until now, no one reported of a bad B: D mold from SK. Smile