Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

What would be better to get? Burn fireblaze, earth eagle, earth Virgo or torch Aries
Eagle, has some good parts, WD, and Earth, but you should wait, Basalt Horogium, Hell Kerbecs, and Ray Unicorno, have MUCH better parts, and have been released by hasbro. the ones you said have been outclassed.
EDIT:

on this one: http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http...d109250993

is there another beyblade in the box?

Your URL is broken, you've posted a link with "..." instead of some of the characters.
anyone know where i could purchase a hasbro flame libra for a good price?
In a shop. Hasbro beys are generally hugely inflated online, though you could try ebay, you'll still end up paying too much due to shipping. Buying a TT one would be the easier option, if you can't find it in stores, seeing as it is completely identical to the hasbro version, and they go very cheap now, even with shipping.
hmm... well isn't it rare to find hasbro flame libra in a shop now? The only metal fusions i see are legends, storm pegasus, lightning l drago, thermal pisces and earth virgo
Hmm...
Leone 105F
Sagittario (Did I spell that right? LOL) 125SF
or
Bull 145S
Don't tell me that I should get something better because these aren't good now, I know that. Rai has infected me with Metal System fever Tongue_out
And I am choosing these because they're all within my price range (about 8 bucks XD)
Hyper27: Depends on the shop, how old their stock is, etc. As I said, if you can't find one, buying a TT one is the next best option, unless you want to get ripped off badly.

@CRU: Leone.

@K-LESH: from what I can tell from google translate, it only includes the bey that is shown next to it.
(Dec. 23, 2011  10:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: @K-LESH: from what I can tell from google translate, it only includes the bey that is shown next to it.

ahhh thanks you very much Smile
(Dec. 23, 2011  10:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: @CRU: Leone.
I knew it.
Thanks for the reply, th!nk.
time for recoil >:3
Hello!

I have to choose between buying:

VariAres

or

grip rubber + launcher grip extension...

I'd like to make my launcher a bit less boring, but on the other hand; VariAres is so awesome... xd
Has anyone some ideas/arguments why one is better then the other (except for the fact that VariAres is one of the best attackers available at this moment xd)

Regards.
VariAres definitely. Its attack is great. Whereas the Grip Rubber and the Launcher Extension don't do any good. Maybe make it a little more comfortable but thats it. Go with VariAres.
Mercury- Grip Rubber and Launcher Extension prevent the breakage of the BeyLaunchers, which is quite a good thing. Hence, even those are important. But of course, VariAres is a top priority. But hey, get these accessories(not both, just any one of these) later. Smile
hi how much are each of these worth: NIB cyber dragoon and NIB pearl cyber dragoon?
(Dec. 24, 2011  1:30 PM)K-LESH Wrote: hi how much are each of these worth: NIB cyber dragoon and NIB pearl cyber dragoon?

NIB Cyber dragoon : 30-35USD
NIB Cyber Dragoon Pearl : 40-45USD (i would pay for that range for it)
cool thanks Smile
Even though I know what to buy, I just want to confirm. Which bey out of those, should I buy?
Gravity Destroyer
Ray Striker
Rock Zurafa
Galaxy Pegasus
Grand Cetus

I am actually going for Gravity, as its probably more useful in comparison to the others.
If at all I manage to find Twisted Tempo, then I'll buy that. But, its tough to find...
So till now, I've decided upon Gravity. Smile
All the parts it offers are useful, while in the others, its just the track/tip... So, I'll keep those for later.
Thanks for confirming! Grin
I just wanted to ensure that it was a good purchase, just in case you guys may say Ray Striker (for the must-own CS) is better. Smile
Should I buy Death Quetzalcoatl or Duo Uranus?
Duo Uranus if you already have BD145,Aquario,MF-H and CS.Otherwise,get an Death Quetzalcoalt.
You don't really need all of those parts to use Duo, considering it's great at stamina and defense, it does well on a lot of tracks (AD145, BD145, TH170, 230 probably being the best) and tips (WD on AD145, EDS/CS/RDF on BD145, D, CS and RSF on TH170 and 230), and that's just what I've tried so far. As it comes with 230, all you really need is a D and a passable CW. To be honest, I'd probably get Duo, if they're similarly priced, as Duo is more valuable, and a better wheel all around, though Death comes with RDF, which is great.
Well I'm thinking of getting Duo with a MF2 pack for the total of $30.
Is it a good deal?