Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Shining God- For the WD good for defence.
Dragoon MS- Great RC, shortest available.
Dragoon MSUV- The fastes RC available, great for attack.
Draciel MS- Better mold of circle wide for defence ect.
Magical Ape- Great AR for compacts.
DEMS- Decent AR and great RC for attack and survival.
Wolborg MS- Meta game breaking RC for survival.
Samuarai Changer- Better AR then DEMS best available for upper attack.
Thats it? what could I make from that?
Theres mroe thaere's only 26 HMS beyblades.
Look in beywki the good combo's are there.
Don't forget Sea Dragon, CWD Defense Ring is preferred for attack over God Ring or Circle Wide.
Anyone know how to get a Beypoint card for your Segment launcher? I've been really want to have something in that slot.
The Beypoint card is included with the Starter sets: BB-70, Galaxy Pegasis, and BB-71, Ray Unicorno. Make sure it has the Beypoint card picture on the left side of the box, or else the Beypoint card isn't included with it.
(Nov. 30, 2011  12:01 AM)TheiAzn Wrote: Anyone know how to get a Beypoint card for your Segment launcher? I've been really want to have something in that slot.

You can get it from BB-70 and BB-71, which are Galaxy Pegasis and Ray Unicorno.

They also come in the BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set and BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set.

If you just want the card, go for BB-70 or BB-71. Just make sure that it's a Japanese starter, as the Chinese/Korean ones don't have it. Look for the BeyPoint Card picture on the upper right corner of the package.
Hmm, is Draciel G worth a purchase? Any part of it useful in any way, shape, or form?
No, none at all as far as I know.

If you really need a Draciel, you should get a V2 or S.
S is by far the only really useful Draciel. V2 is my favorite looking, though.
(Nov. 30, 2011  7:03 AM)Hazel Wrote: S is by far the only really useful Draciel. V2 is my favorite looking, though.

MBD is very useful.

(Nov. 30, 2011  11:43 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Fin tector with a moderately heavy BB and wide defence does well enough ^^

Too much recoil, too little power.
I don't like MBD over S's base, honestly. It's not that compact, it's poorly balanced...
(Nov. 30, 2011  11:46 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2011  11:43 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Fin tector with a moderately heavy BB and wide defence does well enough ^^

Too much recoil, too little power.

I'm not a massive fan of SP's anyway TBH especially with attack custom's. But I find that driger V2's doesn't work really well and just reduces stamina too much.
air resistance huh...but i like cross survivor sp very much more than other SP..and voltaic ape's sp as well..but i would get a draciel g to complete my main chracters beyblades..haha
Is mercury anubis a worthwhile purchase? Because I know 85 is top tier but is XF good?
It's a very cool looking bey (whichever version you get) and that's where most of the value is in the parts - aesthetics and collection value. Others will talk about the use of XF I'm sure, but I wouldn't buy Mercury Anubis from a competitive standpoint when you can get the XF with better wheels in a Random Booster 7.
Give me a list of what to buy in 4D. Eee
I am able to buy whatever pretty much. I'm already buying a BB-10 and a Beylauncher R and L from someone, but I need to know what I need. I have a pretty good idea, but I would really like a list.
Thank you. Smile
Phantom Orion and Strongest Blader Set. Then buy a Beat Lynx, VariAres and Death Quetz. There hasn't been enough testing on BB-121 yet, so don't get that just yet.
Has there been any difference in molds of BGrin or MW's by Sonokong? I don't mind getting TT, but I don't wanna use up all of my money. Smile
No one has suggested anything aside from what can only be perceived as positive(less rattling on B:D).
Can some one list some plastic beys that you recommend for me to buy. Thanks!
I have all of this still but most of its either good, broken or really dented. Should I just buy new stuff or what?
Metal Wheels
Clear Wheels
Tracks
Tips
Metal assist
Grip support
black grip rubber
Sonokong Attack Stadium
Get what you need . If not, get more 4D sets and boosters
(Dec. 01, 2011  5:16 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Can some one list some plastic beys that you recommend for me to buy. Thanks!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-...-Plastic-s This thread should be helpful.