Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Nov. 26, 2011  10:18 PM)V-Rock Wrote: Should I get:

Attack:
Vari Ares, Blitz Unicorno, or Beat Lynx

Defense:
Death Quetzalcoatl or Basalt Horogium

Stamina:
Scythe Kronos or Phantom Orion

I need a combination, like: 1 stamina, 1 defense, and 1 attack out of all of these.
Or should I get a set(i.e. Ultimate Blader Set)?

attack:
blitz

Defense:
not sure really. if you could id get duo uranus as its heavier then death and has better stamina a believe. but not sure stuck between basalt and duo.

Stamina:
Phantom orion

variares is decent but i think blitz has just as much smash but not as much recoil which is why i like it more.
(Nov. 28, 2011  6:14 AM)Fury Wrote:

Attack:

Defense:

Stamina:

I need a combination, like: 1 stamina, 1 defense, and 1 attack out of all of these.

attack:
blitz

Defense:
not sure really. if you could id get duo uranus as its heavier then death and has better stamina a believe. but not sure stuck between basalt and duo.

Stamina:
Phantom orion

variares is decent but i think blitz has just as much smash but not as much recoil which is why i like it more.
Varieares is acctually the preffered attack bey
(Nov. 28, 2011  6:17 AM)hammer hades Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2011  6:14 AM)Fury Wrote:

Attack:

Defense:

Stamina:

attack:
blitz

Defense:

Stamina:
Phantom orion

Varieares is acctually the preffered attack bey
Backing up Hammer Hades...Vari Are is currently the best attacker and very versatile with its double spin direction..
Basalt is the very best defense MW in this era...while Death is still new..i would recommend Basalt over Death..
DUO???in recent testings..it seems sucks?!?!
Phantom Prion is a good stamina MW and have attack capabilities..B : D is also a hot stuff..so Phantom Orion for stamina..
(Nov. 28, 2011  2:42 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: How much is a used Wyborg(Hasbro) and a Hasbro Blue recolor Dranzer F worth?

Wyborg is worth very little. I don't know what blue recolour you're thinking of, seeing as Dranzer F's original colour is blue... Dranzer F, I don't really know, it depends on the condition, it's not particularly useful bey, $15 max, though that's just a guess (poseidon or someone can probably give you a more accurate estimate).
Aha! Thank you for backing me Hazel. Anyway, I'm not sure if this appropriate, but.... Is the metal masters DS game worth it?(bakushin susano ver.)
Bakushin is a wonderful MW with several niche uses, 90 and WF are both excellent parts, and MF is invaluable.
(Nov. 28, 2011  10:01 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2011  2:42 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: How much is a used Wyborg(Hasbro) and a Hasbro Blue recolor Dranzer F worth?

Wyborg is worth very little. I don't know what blue recolour you're thinking of, seeing as Dranzer F's original colour is blue... Dranzer F, I don't really know, it depends on the condition, it's not particularly useful bey, $15 max, though that's just a guess (poseidon or someone can probably give you a more accurate estimate).

i would pay 10-13 usd for wyborg...blue recolor dranzer f...not really a worthy recolor compare to red magma dranzer f which wOrth 25-30 usd..but blue recolor one...15-18usd is enough..

Hazel..he is asking particularly about Fang and LDD..even it is "out classed" by Vari Ares, Beat, Blitz..but it is still superior than other attack MW...i wont called it outclassed yet since it still play its role in attack even though it cant beat Basalt.....
>Can't Beat Basalt

Useless.

For clarification, it struggles with Phantom defense combos and cannot beat Death, either. An Attack MW that cannot win against anything is another term for "paperweight".
Well, in a few days me and my bro will be getting 1 bey each so we have two choices, L-Drago Destroy FS or Big Bang Pegasus FD so I can pick only either one so which one can beat the other one?

Both are terrible uncustomized. BBP would probably do slightly better 1 on 1 because F: S is one of the worst things ever.
(Nov. 28, 2011  6:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: Both are terrible uncustomized. BBP would probably do slightly better 1 on 1 because F: S is one of the worst things ever.

Thank you!
Keep in mind that if you're going to buy more beyblades, LDD is more useful, though.
Should I buy a VariAres or Phantom Orion?
I have no R145 or CH120
I have Phantom but no B : D
You already have a phantom and B: D isn't as great as it's cracked up to be. Buy a Variares, and make Dark Gasher/Cancer your next priority, as Cancer works great with Phantom, and CH120 with Variares.
Would getting variares for $15 be worth it? How much would you guys buy it for if you didn't have one?
I got mine for at least $20. You.should take the advantage of getting that VariAres cheap! Its King of attack now. It'll be a little hard to control it, once you master it, you have 90% chance winning first place. But with CH120, that's a auto win. Like I said, master it first then it becomes easy for you. Get it while its $15!!! Happy Cyber Monday btw Tongue_out_wink
(Nov. 28, 2011  7:08 PM)TheiAzn Wrote: Would getting variares for $15 be worth it? How much would you guys buy it for if you didn't have one?

VariAres was still very much worth the price when its average going price was $30~ USD shipped, so 15 is an extremely good price.

Hey would one super deck set be equal to either one beat lynx or one jade Jupiter?
Definitely not , but perhaps both of them
Get Beat Lynx.Beat has superior smash attack,while TH170 is a top-tier defense track.WD is also a top-tier stamina track.
Beat is still mostly outclassed though
True enough, but Beat Lynx has got some extremely useful parts. Beat has good smash(though outclassed), then it has TH170, and a WD. Smile
Its always a worthwhile purchase, especially after the SK release!
Mmhmm, but it would be nice TH170 in other sets too tjough
(Nov. 28, 2011  7:08 PM)TheiAzn Wrote: Would getting variares for $15 be worth it? How much would you guys buy it for if you didn't have one?

If you can get it for 15-18 at a local store, go a head. Decent deal. Otherwise, use eBay to find one. SK and TT are the same. I know this because we have 2 of each.

Search eBay using this: (variares,vari ares)
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40...ri+ares%29

You will be searching for both variares AND vari ares because some listings put a space between "vari" and "ares." Using parentheses and NO spaces between the two, only separated by a coma, will encompass all the BB-114s out there.

Then, a useful tool is to use the "completed listings" feature about half way down the left side menu. Then locate the "sort by:" drop down just above (and slightly to the left) the first listing's price. Select "price + shipping: lowest first." You can leave this alone and switch back and forth from "Active" and "Completed" listings. Helps you to see how cheap some of them have sold for. I paid less than 15 with auction format. Some buy-it-now listings are in the 17 dollar range.

Just make sure you buy one in a box that looks like either of these two:
[Image: 525471597_o.jpg][Image: ares.jpg]

Either way, you need to see Takara Tomy in that familiar little blue rounded corner rectangle logo. Otherwise, pass it by.

Good luck!
I want to get into HMS but I just dont know what to buy. help?