Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

It's carp unless you need XF which is fairly good. But the metal wheel and clear wheel suck.
ok what is the best metal fusion/masters bey
There is no "best" beyblade.

Oh, and BTW I get to buy a present for my birthday,
Should I choose UDXS, Phantom, SBS, Death, or Scythe?
I am an attack and defense type blader.
There's no best.. But I'd recommend hades kerbecs and twisted tempo for starters
(Nov. 27, 2011  1:17 PM)JCx06 Wrote: There is no "best" beyblade.

Oh, and BTW I get to buy a present for my birthday,
Should I choose UDXS, Phantom, SBS, Death, or Scythe?
I am an attack and defense type blader.

It has to be either Phantom or SBS to suit your style! They are brilliant!
If you can afford to get an UDXS, then you better get both SBS and Phantom, as they'd cost more or less the same...
You might actually refer Stores With Beyblade in Stock for this...
Other options are ebay/amazon/ToyWiz/etc...
Is a Sonokong vari Aries or phantom Orion at $29.99 worth it?
(Nov. 27, 2011  1:44 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Is a Sonokong vari Aries or phantom Orion at $29.99 worth it?

No way, you could buy Takara tomy vari or phantom for $20
It's almost impossible to find 4D beys where I live , and if you do, it'll be way more overpriced. Considering this, is it still worth it?
Couldn't you buy online; if you can't and that is the best price you can find and you want it, you'll have to make-do.
(Nov. 27, 2011  10:35 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: metal fusion?get updated...4D system are leading in attack and stamine.. (vari ares and phantom orion)
but as for metal fusion..Lightning L Drago MW is the best attacker..Earth as the best defense and stamina MW..
then..get RF from storm pegasis...CS tip..and Metal Face for attack and defense combos..

Burn is better than Earth in pure stamina. CS is not from Metal Fusion.
(Nov. 27, 2011  3:35 PM)Imperial Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2011  10:35 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: metal fusion?get updated...4D system are leading in attack and stamine.. (vari ares and phantom orion)
but as for metal fusion..Lightning L Drago MW is the best attacker..Earth as the best defense and stamina MW..
then..get RF from storm pegasis...CS tip..and Metal Face for attack and defense combos..

Earth is still vaguely viable competitively for stamina because on low tracks it does well against one or two prominent BD145 combo's. Burn isn't as useful competitively.
(Nov. 27, 2011  3:47 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2011  3:35 PM)Imperial Wrote:

Earth is still vaguely viable competitively for stamina because on low tracks it does well against one or two prominent BD145 combo's. Burn isn't as useful competitively.

Do you say Burn isn't as useful competitively because it is easily KOed? I was suggesting it to be better in pure stamina. Or is it that Earth does better aganist a few good combos?
Burn has no real competitive use, as basically every popular combo will beat it. Earth can beat one or two popular combo's.
Is anyone willing to sell a Beat Lynx?
This is for consultation only. If you want to buy, check our market, or check ebay or Amazon or JYA
ok sorry bout that.
How much is a used Wyborg(Hasbro) and a Hasbro Blue recolor Dranzer F worth?
Are L-Drago Destroy FConfused, Fang Leone 130W2D, or Divine Chimera TR145FB parts good in competing?
(Nov. 28, 2011  5:42 AM)TheiAzn Wrote: Are L-Drago Destroy FConfused, Fang Leone 130W2D, or Divine Chimera TR145FB parts good in competing?

L-Drago destroy has somewhat offensive use while FConfused doewnt really help much . Fang leone had been out classed and W2D is pointless. 130 can be used in a few attack combos. Divine chimera's parts haven't been tested much yet
(Nov. 28, 2011  5:47 AM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2011  5:42 AM)TheiAzn Wrote: Are L-Drago Destroy FConfused, Fang Leone 130W2D, or Divine Chimera TR145FB parts good in competing?

L-Drago destroy has somewhat offensive use while FConfused doewnt really help much . Fang leone had been out classed and W2D is pointless. 130 can be used in a few attack combos. Divine chimera's parts haven't been tested much yet

no..Fang is not outclassed..it is still a good attack MW but not as great as Vari Ares, Blitz...
W2D is easily worned and have no balance...
while FConfused is damn sucks..but the gimmick is fun...
only good parts are LDD MW and Fang MW..
Ya but like you said, blitz and vari are better so it is outclassed in a way
(Nov. 28, 2011  6:01 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2011  5:47 AM)powerangeryan Wrote:

no..Fang is not outclassed..it is still a good attack MW but not as great as Vari Ares, Blitz...
W2D is easily worned and have no balance...
while FConfused is damn sucks..but the gimmick is fun...
only good parts are LDD MW and Fang MW..

Fang is outclassed. Fang is not worth buying or using whatsoever. Beat, Vari, Blitz, LLD, LDD, Gravity, etc. are all much better.

Fang has too much recoil and too little sheer attack power.