Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Nov. 30, 2011  11:47 AM)Hazel Wrote: I don't like MBD over S's base, honestly. It's not that compact, it's poorly balanced...

Do you have one? Don't underrate it, with two sets of balls, it's only 1g short of an HMC, and the weight isn't as central (whilst still central, it is less so compared to an HMC), meaning it has actually got decent stamina. It's a shame it's all on a single axis, but it's still noticeable.

That base has balls.
I had one back in the day, but do not own one now. I just distinctly remember not liking to use MBD's base as much as S's.
(Dec. 01, 2011  11:15 AM)JFKES Wrote: Hey guys, is this fake:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330647437113?s...2296wt_905

?

Thanks.

Nope
Great, because I had already bid on it...
Your process is a little backwards, then.
Yeah it is. I had bid on it, then suddenly I didn't know if it was fake or not, so I consulted this collection of loving beyblade fanatics.
A VERY important question for me. I have £75-£80 to spend on beys so here was my idea:
BB-121 Ultimate DX Set -£40
BB-114 VariAres D : D -£10
BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS -£9
BB-36 Metal Faces -£3
BB-55 Dark Cancer CH120SF -£5
BB-??? Phantom Orion Parts Set -£10
Total: £77 ($120)

If you would like to suggest another list of beyblades instead please tell me
Do you have a Phantom (Stamina) and a Death/Basalt(Defense) already? Although Duo seems to be exceptional in defense, but it needs more tests. Also, are you getting Dark Cancer for the CH120? The Phantom Orion parts set includes CH120, so there isn't much of a reason to get Cancer unless you want an extra.
Which is a better bey to buy? Death Quetzalcotal or Jade Jupiter? And is Phantom Orion good to get?
Death Quetz, Jupiter only has RB which is beaten by RDF (though still top-tier defense, it has a surprising amount of stamina). And Phantom Orion is top-tier stamina straight out of the box, with Phantom having uses in top-tier Attack, Defense and Stamina.
(Dec. 02, 2011  12:15 AM)Inceptio Wrote: Which is a better bey to buy? Death Quetzalcotal or Jade Jupiter? And is Phantom Orion good to get?

phantom Orion would be the better choice becuase it's parts are all pretty useful and good tier wise
Do you suggest any other 4D beys that are powerful?
(Dec. 02, 2011  12:15 AM)Inceptio Wrote: Which is a better bey to buy? Death Quetzalcotal or Jade Jupiter? And is Phantom Orion good to get?

IMO, Death Quez. decent stamina, defense and attack ( when switched to defense mode). And there is a way to bank RDF to go attack. According to Galaxy4Ever. He's a master at CS and RDF like ever Eee
Death Quetz. or Scythe Kronos? And I am definitely getting Phantom Orion. But do you suggest any ones better than these three?
Death is good for defence and attack both whilescythe is only go for stamina..so..death is not a bad option..
for pure attack..get Vari Ares...
Well, I am trying to build up my collection for future years Grin
I have a few questions that I need answered quick -
Wolf D125B for $7.56.
Bull 125SF for $6.99.
Aries 145D for $9.99.
Which ones are worth buying? (Not from a competitive standpoint, I know they would be demolished in today's metagame.)
A swift reply would be appreciated! :]

EDIT: Nvm.
If not Competitively, then look at the beauty value.
Bull, to me, looks like a Gold Quetz look alike. So, I would actually look forward to getting that. Grin
But, it all depends on you, and how beautiful do you find a certain bey. Smile
Metal System Aries is hot stuff.
In a trade? I'd say Apollon is considerably rarer than Gabriel...
Ahh, that does even it out a bit, but I'm still not sure they're completely equal.
I'ma think logic out loud then.
BeyBooster S = Very Hard to Find
BRandom Booster 12 = Almost impossible to find.
Not sure about rarity of Secrets, but i'm pretty sure Apollon is 1/12, which is like 8.3% Chance, while there are around 6 beys in the beybooster S, plus is easier to find, So I'm guessing Apollon is worth far more....I guess Gasp