Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Should I get:

Attack:
Vari Ares, Blitz Unicorno, or Beat Lynx

Defense:
Death Quetzalcoatl or Basalt Horogium

Stamina:
Scythe Kronos or Phantom Orion

I need a combination, like: 1 stamina, 1 defense, and 1 attack out of all of these.
Or should I get a set(i.e. Ultimate Blader Set)?
Attack: Variares

Defense: I would say Death Quetz, just because it has a better variety for parts compared to Basalt, but some people may disagree...

Stamina: Phantom Orion.

And for a set I would say SBS, Just because it has the most useful parts IMO, and I am not quite sure how Wing Pegasis, LDG and Duo Uranus perform, although it does have some useful tracks and bottoms in it, but I don't think its worth it just for that... somebody with a better idea for the parts in the Ultimate DX Set should answer that question.
(Nov. 26, 2011  6:23 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: That's way overpriced for a Death Quetz though...

Its the pre-HWS Quetz. We don't have 4D here where I live
Okay, so I plan on buying my little brother an early Christmas present of a 4D bey, since he wants to open his own TT box and be like me (keep in mind he's my little bro Tongue_out) so he is asking me for either Scythe Kronos or Fang Leone. He doesn't care for which is better, he just wants his own 4D bey. Which should I buy him? Both are the same price.
Scythe Kronos. Even if he doesn't care which is better, Fang Leone is a worthless purchase.
My opinion is that maybe he should get Fang Leone, since the EDS tip is easily broken from what I've heard, and I doubt he would like that. Scythe Kronos is the obviously better choice for competitive play, but the high recoil Fang wheel might be more fun for him too.
Should I buy:
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
or
VariAres D : D
or
RBV7 + Metal Face pack

The RBV7 is guaranteed to not have a Beat Lynx.
I have Gravity Perseus STM already and BD145 and DS
I dont have CH120 or R145 for VariAres
I dont have metal faces either
EDS wears quickly, but W2D is just outright insipid. Scythe is still a staple part of the Metagame, and a very fun and versatile part.
Actually, CRUelty, could you please tell me if you own either.

Honestly, if it is his gift, then you should ask him which one he prefers; for in color choice at the least. I understand the performance underlying your question, but as this being the "Purchase Consultation" the other factors have to be thought of.

Hence, depending on his age he could just hate Scythe Kronos because it was purple. That is, unless he really, really doesn't care..

(Nov. 27, 2011  2:43 AM)Bleik Wrote: Should I buy:
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
or
or
RBV7 + Metal Face pack

You seem to be implying that you have a VariAres, and if that is the case I would defensibly aim for the Random Booster Volume 7. If the opposite, you should go for the VariAres because in today's Metagame it is everlastingly useful. So useful that I'm sure Lightning will not be top-tier anymore..
(Nov. 27, 2011  2:44 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Actually, CRUelty, could you please tell me if you own either.

Honestly, if it is his gift, then you should ask him which one he prefers; for in color choice at the least. I understand the performance underlying your question, but as this being the "Purchase Consultation" the other factors have to be thought of.

Hence, depending on his age he could just hate Scythe Kronos because it was purple. That is, unless he really, really doesn't care..
I own neither of the beys, and I ask him, all he says is 'Surprise me'. I'm leaning more toward buying him Scythe Kronos (his favorite color is purple, but his favorite bey is Fang Leone. He's more indecisive than I Tongue_out).
I'm honestly thinking about flipping a coin, lol.
EDIT: Oh, he's 12, btw.
If Fang Leone is his favorite Beyblade, then get it for him.

I'd rather own my favorite Beyblade than the best competitive combo available.
What should i get? Strongest blader set or ultimate blader set?
(Nov. 27, 2011  2:44 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2011  2:43 AM)Bleik Wrote: Should I buy:
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
or
or
RBV7 + Metal Face pack

You seem to be implying that you have a VariAres, and if that is the case I would defensibly aim for the Random Booster Volume 7. If the opposite, you should go for the VariAres because in today's Metagame it is everlastingly useful. So useful that I'm sure Lightning will not be top-tier anymore..

He is not implying he owns a Vari Ares he is saying he doesn't have a CH120 or R145 to use it with if he gets it.
(Nov. 27, 2011  2:55 AM)CosmicDestroyer Wrote: What should i get? Strongest blader set or ultimate blader set?
You should wait for proficient testing o be done on the Ultimate DX set before purchasing either.

(Nov. 27, 2011  2:56 AM)Imperial Wrote: He is not implying he owns a Vari Ares he is saying he doesn't have a CH120 or R145 to use it with if he gets it.
Any assurance for that? He worded it clearly so it could be implying anything.

(Nov. 27, 2011  5:37 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: He worded it clearly so it could be implying anything.
Wut!?

One of his questions is IF he should buy a VariAres so clearly he does not have one..
He has no VariAres and if he were to get one, he wouldn't have CH120 or R145 to go with it.
So just get vari Aries already and slap on a BD145 or 85 as a substitute!
What should I be looking to purchase next?
Strongest Blader Set, Phantom Orion and VariAres
Why would he get the SBS? He already has everything useful in it other than Blitz, and you only need one of Blitz and variares.

He also lacks a good track for variares. Please think before you post.

Robsta: Phantom Orion, Variares, Dark Cancer/Gasher, Ray Unicorno Booster
(Nov. 27, 2011  10:14 AM)th!nk Wrote: Why would he get the SBS? He already has everything useful in it other than Blitz, and you only need one of Blitz and variares.

He also lacks a good track for variares. Please think before you post.

Robsta: Phantom Orion, Variares, Dark Cancer/Gasher, Ray Unicorno Booster
Sorry i didn't check through his list properly so your priority would be to get CH120 for VariAres and Unicorno for the CS tip
METAL FUSION ONLY

hey guys. ive just started getting interested in beyblades again and im looking to make the best beyblades. Now obviously there is no REAL BEST beyblade ever but i decided i would try get the best defense, attack and stamina beyblades. Price doesn't matter. im lookin for best parts not best already made beyblades and also plzz if ur thinkin bout replying saying how ur favourite that u got out of ur collection of 3 then just STOP. i need someone who reallly knows beyblades to answer this.thx plzz reply.
metal fusion?get updated...4D system are leading in attack and stamine.. (vari ares and phantom orion)
but as for metal fusion..Lightning L Drago MW is the best attacker..Earth as the best defense and stamina MW..
then..get RF from storm pegasis...CS tip..and Metal Face for attack and defense combos..
(Nov. 27, 2011  10:35 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: metal fusion?get updated...4D system are leading in attack and stamine.. (vari ares and phantom orion)
but as for metal fusion..Lightning L Drago MW is the best attacker..Earth as the best defense and stamina MW..
then..get RF from storm pegasis...CS tip..and Metal Face for attack and defense combos..
Cs tip is a metal masters part

then..he wont be able to make good defense combo.....never can.. :V