Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 29, 2011  6:33 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Hades Kerbecs.There are already some avaiable at target,walmart.

Thanks big help will search my local toysrus,target,and walmart.
which out of these hasbro beys are the best
fury capricorn
cyber pegasus
ray striker
inferno gasher
thermal lacerta
(Aug. 29, 2011  9:17 PM)ravery323 Wrote: which out of these hasbro beys are the best
fury capricorn
cyber pegasus
ray striker
inferno gasher
thermal lacerta

Ray striker
(Aug. 29, 2011  9:17 PM)ravery323 Wrote: which out of these hasbro beys are the best
fury capricorn
cyber pegasus
ray striker
inferno gasher
thermal lacerta
Ray Striker since it has most useful parts out of all beyblades you've said.
I can buy two beys out of these
Beat lynx, ldrago destroy, basalt horogium, he'll kerbecs, flame byxis
Which one
Please reply soon
(Aug. 30, 2011  12:33 AM)Lmarhewad Wrote: I can buy two beys out of these
Beat lynx, ldrago destroy, basalt horogium, he'll kerbecs, flame byxis
Which one
Please reply soon

I would say Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium. But you might want some other opinions.
Beat Lynx, for numerous reasons: 1. Beat is a great attack wheel 2. TH170 is a great all around track 3. WD is also really good. SO DEFINITELY GET BEAT LYNX!!! Now the second choice is debatable, but either between Basalt Horogium and Hell Kerbecs. There is a big controversy about basalt being banned, so you might want to wait to buy that one, especially because hasbro is selling them here in the US too. While hell kerbecs is a great bey that is top tier for stamina and comes with BD145, which is another great all around track.
its seems that there are several versions of the TT attack stadium; Does anyone know what versions exist?

Is the TT attack stadium the same as the stadium from the plastic series? (it is yellow I think and looks exactly the same as the attack stadium)

If they are the same, which would be chepear?

Finnaly, where can i get the best deal on one of these stadiums? It is about damn time I got one already!
(Aug. 30, 2011  2:20 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: its seems that there are several versions of the TT attack stadium; Does anyone know what versions exist?

Is the TT attack stadium the same as the stadium from the plastic series? (it is yellow I think and looks exactly the same as the attack stadium)

If they are the same, which would be chepear?

Finnaly, where can i get the best deal on one of these stadiums? It is about damn time I got one already!

The plastics stadium is known as the Tornado Attack stadium. It has a deeper Tornado Ridge, and is considerably more rare/expensive, compared to the MFB ones. It's also illegal for MFB use, as I understand it, but the absolute best stadium you can get for Plastics.

TT's BB-10 comes in Clear, Clear with Pegasus on it, and Black, as far as I know. Sonokong has a clear one and a red one. I'm not sure if SK has more than those two.

Your best bet for a cheap BB-10 is the red Sonokong ones on eBay, as they're generally pretty inexpensive. There's a seller I got mine from that is located in Washington. Make sure you DO NOT buy the blue stadiums on eBay, though, as most of them are fakes and all of them are against regulation.
I wonder why the tornado ridge on the attack stadium isnt as deep?

Thanks Hazel! Hopefuly I can get one soon! After seeing a few videos, i really want the intensity a TT Attack Stadium brings to the party! Plus, the ability to contribute to more than just the hasbro thread. I will never forget about Hasbro bladers though, that much i can promise.
how much is a blue dragoon gt worth and who has one
(Aug. 30, 2011  3:39 AM)beyavenger Wrote: how much is a blue dragoon gt worth and who has one

wwqqyang,beyfan used to have them..sold..
jr_tiger stil have it.he wont sell it i believe..
cost?double or perhaps triple as the value of normal dragoon gt..haha
Which bey is better to get..Dark Bull, Dark Cancer or Earth Virgo?
Earth virgo supposed..haha
But wont LLD CH120 RF be a better combo than Basalt GB 145 CS when I already have a BD14 and hell?
(Aug. 30, 2011  11:58 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: But wont LLD CH120 RF be a better combo than Basalt GB 145 CS when I already have a BD14 and hell?

eh,.you didnt mention about you have bd145 and hell..haha..but what are the part that come with the other beys?i only know the parts contained by earth virgo..
which bey should i buy
ray striker
galaxy pegasis
depend on which parts do you already have?
what beys you already have?
Bull has SD and h145, Cancer has CH 120 and FS
(Aug. 30, 2011  12:09 PM)ravery323 Wrote: which bey should i buy
ray striker
galaxy pegasis

It depends on your style of blading, really.

Get Galaxy Pegasus for its R2F, it's great for attack.

On the other hand you could get Ray Striker for Ray, which is okay in attack, and CS for Defense. IIRC, Hasbro's CS's are very good.
(Aug. 30, 2011  12:12 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: Bull has SD and h145, Cancer has CH 120 and FS

i never own ch120..but i prefer earth virgo gb145 rather than the rest...
bd145,100,105 are just enough for me..haha
but depend on you...more track for attacking(if it is your style) get cancer..
defence..get eart virgo
If I could get any Hasbro Bey, which one would be the best?
(Aug. 30, 2011  1:38 PM)Aura Wrote: If I could get any Hasbro Bey, which one would be the best?
Depends.

If the newest wave of beys is out for your area, get Twisted Tempo/Hades Kerbecs/Gravity Destroyer (it doesn't come with a light launcher L).

Earth Virgo GB145BS is a good buy. Earth, GB145.
Ray Unicorno for the CS and possibly Ray?
Okay,If i need a R145,what should i do to get that and basalt horogium if they didn't come out in my area yet?

And do you belive that the new stock will take longer to ship in because of that hurricane?
(Aug. 30, 2011  3:48 PM)Black Wing Wrote: Okay,If i need a R145,what should i do to get that and basalt horogium if they didn't come out in my area yet?

And do you belive that the new stock will take longer to ship in because of that hurricane?
most likely the stock would been delay due to the hurricane . and R145 and basalt horogium/Twisted Tempo are good choices . but id give it a 1 week and go check your local store to see if they have it.