Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 30, 2011  3:52 PM)DragoonRoks Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2011  3:48 PM)Black Wing Wrote: Okay,If i need a R145,what should i do to get that and basalt horogium if they didn't come out in my area yet?

And do you belive that the new stock will take longer to ship in because of that hurricane?
most likely the stock would been delay due to the hurricane . and R145 and basalt horogium/Twisted Tempo are good choices . but id give it a 1 week and go check your local store to see if they have it.

Thanks cause I have these two beys that I use.One is Eagle, my main bey,trying to make it MF Basalt Eagle AD145 W2D.And Shifter.Killer Pegasis T125CS.You said a week right thanks.
I went on toywiz to see how much new preformance tips are...I need a new RF, SF, SD, HF, and HF/S...they are almost as much as they beys themselves! I do not get what Toywiz's excuse could be, even if performance tips are in higher demand than most beybalde parts! they should not be more than paying for an actual beyblade!

Does anyone know a good place where I can get mint prefromance tips at reasonable prices?
Check out the Buying and Trading forum. A lot of people there sell loose parts.
I will, but does anyone know of any online store similar to toywiz that I could order off of? Resorting to the forum marketplace would be my last option.

In addition to my other question, are there any stores on the east coast (preferably NY, NJ, Pennsylvania, Vermont, or New hampshire) that sell imported beyblades in thier store? i would love to get my hands on a few random boosters and some 4D beys
I'm on a budget of $50. i'm planning to buy beat lynx, scythe kronos and metal face remodelling version.
I'm not really sure about it, but the good parts I have are:
  • Basalt
  • Hell
  • Kerbecs
  • BD145
  • AD145
  • WD
  • GB145
  • DS
Pls and thx
(Aug. 30, 2011  8:55 PM)taj12 Wrote: I'm on a budget of $50. i'm planning to buy beat lynx, scythe kronos and metal face remodelling version.
  • Basalt
  • Hell
  • Kerbecs
  • BD145
  • AD145
  • WD
  • GB145
  • DS
Pls and thx
Ray Striker Would Be good choice for cs for def since u have alot def parts.
Metal faces would be nice but if ur using basalt then u need MF-H but that your choice. and it really depend on what competitive combos u want to make for each . if you want to see some top tier combo go to advanced forum and click on competive beybalde combos (name of thread first thread that there) and u should see combo for attack , def , stamina, balance hope i helped in a way.
(Aug. 30, 2011  8:55 PM)taj12 Wrote: I'm on a budget of $50. i'm planning to buy beat lynx, scythe kronos and metal face remodelling version.
  • Basalt
  • Hell
  • Kerbecs
  • BD145
  • AD145
  • WD
  • GB145
  • DS
Pls and thx

There's 3 good options for you.

The Attack Option
1 Lightning L Drago (Hasbro, other wise if it's TAKARA-TOMY or SONOKONG, then you'll have to choose only one of Lightning L Drago or Gravity Perseus)
1 Gravity Perseus (Hasbro other wise if it's TAKARA-TOMY or SONOKONG then you'll have to choose only one of Lightning L Drago or Gravity Perseus)
1 Storm Pegasis (Hasbro, other wise if it's TAKARA-TOMY or SONOKONG, then you'll have to choose only one of Storm Pegasis or Galaxy Pegasis)
1 Galaxy Pegasis (Hasbro, other wise if it's TAKARA-TOMY or SONOKONG, then you'll have to choose only one of Storm Pegasis or Galaxy Pegasis)
1 Metal Face or Metal Face Custom Ver.

The Defense Option
2 Ray Unicorno (Hasbro, other wise if it's TAKARA-TOMY or SONOKONG, then only get 1)
2 Grand Ketos (Hasbro, other wise if it's TAKARA-TOMY or SONOKONG, then only get 1)
1 Ray Gil.

The Stamina Option
1 Scythe Kronos
1 Ray Unicorno (If you get Hasbro then get 2)
Any Beyblade that has a low track for under $10 (Ray Gil, Storm Aquario, etc.)
The problem with ray unicorno is that it only has one useful part and with the attack options, they're pretty much useless as ill have to buy around 3. But thanks anyways. I'm considering getting a vulcan for its D tip and perhaps trade the rest. Beat lynx is way too expensive
And why all the different quantaties between hasbro and takara. Is it becos of part durability and make?i.e. hasbro is awful
(Aug. 31, 2011  12:58 AM)taj12 Wrote: And why all the different quantaties between hasbro and takara. Is it becos of part durability and make?i.e. hasbro is awful

because you said you have a $50 budget.

And some of TAKARA-TOMY Beyblades may cost you more than hasbro. for example, Lightning L Drago: A TAKARA-TOMY Lightning L Drago will cost you around $20. A hasbro one will cost you about $10. so you can get 2 hasbro ones for the same price as 1 TAKARA-TOMY.
Right fellows, I can't decide between wolborg 2 and wyborg Uncertain, which one is more fun to play around with? that's pretty much all I need to know for my purchase haha.
wolborg 2 definitely..oit has good parts too..wyborg wont be really useful competitively...haha
but yeah..wolborg 2..you should get that..
Wolborg 2 is a much better bey. I belive the BB is another bearing core type, but I cannot say for certain, it has been such a long time since I last had either of those 2 beys
Taj12
D125 is a really useful attack track

Ruvys
Hmmmm I would say Wolborg 2.
D125 is useful? I say it is decent, but certainlty not tier. It is better than 125, on par with T125, and inferior to CH120. 125 and 130 height combos are generaly only good for using the weak launch technique.
D125 is tier with Gravity Perseus.
Since when? And how? beywiki lists it as being an average part for the exact reasons I stated.
If you have proof, i would love to see it, because I own D125 and would love to put it to good use other than Earth Aquario D125WD (weak shooting technique)
Exactly my point Whattzer. But it is sometimes useful for LDD.
You should see the Competitive Top Tier list in Advanced Forum if you want proof.I don't feed false info.
Lol, True. Anyway, I was wondering The Mars Red LR
or Gravity Percy (Takara-Tomy)
The LR, you can get GP cheap from Hasbro when it releases in your area. Plus, the faceoff version will have an unpainted MW (supposedly) and the Attack version will be great too.

Fair warning: Hasbro randomly packs ripcords and launchers together with this bey. You can end up with an L or R launcher, with a regular or Dragin cord. It is so bizzare...
Thanks LT13 I was thinking of Percy cuz it comes with GP an a LR
what beys should i get from hasbro's wave 2
Hades Kerbecs,Galaxy Pegasus,Ray Striker,Gravity Destroyer,Twisted Tempo,Grand Cetus,Meteo L-Drago and Flame Pyxis.Some of then were not realesed yet.
I have been pondering and I really can't make up my mind between these 2 beys. What should I get: Variares DGrin or Gravity Perseus BD145XF (From RB7 already unpacked).
I want variares because it has such a good attack metal wheel and come with the LR light launcher 2 which could be handy (NOTE: I only use light launchers, never ever touch a string launcher). I would also like to try out Variares with my LRF.
With Perseus I need an XF and as I already have a BD145 I want to trade the BD145 for Meteo L-drago which my friend has and would be willing to trade it for a BD145 as he is desperate to get one. If I do that I'll be able to make Maximum Meteor or MF Meteo L-drago CH120XF
Well I would go with Vari Ares since it would be more reliable in a tournament over MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF. The Light Launcher LR would also be great in a tournament so yeah vari ares Smile