Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Sorry for some little off-topic, but I know that. Once, I saw a fake customer review and such...
i cant decide on what to get. meaning what is the best hms
Hell and BD145 is over rated, for gods' sake it can take a lot, which is why it's popular, but it can be tornado stalled, knocked out etc.

Hell and BD145 aims to beat Basalt.

Regular MFs are not as good as MF2s, A regular MF weighs 4.9g, a MF-H weighs 5.2g, so the difference is small, MF-H can be though of as a MF but slightly heavier.

Therefore not only is a MF-H on par with a MF, it's much more versatile, which is why it's the popular choice.
I buy from cooldeals365 and pacific express2011 both good quality ship from us so they get there in like three days
(Jul. 17, 2011  5:44 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: I buy from cooldeals365 and pacific express2011 both good quality ship from us so they get there in like three days
If you could wait longer, DimSum2u is noticeably cheaper on everything. Beware, Cooldeals365 sells fakes.
what part of zeus is good and why? since im trying to find a takara one on ebay and what would be a suitable price?
How much would a Burning Kerberous be worth it was used , mint and NIB? Same with a takara and hasbo Zeus.
Burning cerberous nib 25€, mint 20€, used but good condition 15€
Zeus Takara 30€,hasbro 20€
(Jul. 17, 2011  8:21 AM)r4sketch Wrote: what part of zeus is good and why? since im trying to find a takara one on ebay and what would be a suitable price?
for prices...refer gianmarco's post above me...
the most valuable part of takara zeus is its customized gear which the nly bearing gear in g revolution series...and it is one of the rare plastics...
Okay, need some prices, how much would I expect to pay for-
Driger V2, new or in good used cond.
Wolborg 2, barely used or new
Burning kerberous, in good used cond with all bearings etc.
And Trypio (Takara)
Driger v2 new 20-25€ , in good cond 15-17
Wplborg2 new 22-25€ , in good cond 17€
First 3 are probably gonna be around $20 - $30 and the trypio would be up to $20. Also I have all of the first three in those conditions for those prices.
Should I Get this

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/nearestshop/...eBBspc.jpg

Hong Kong Set with Pisces, Virgo, Aries, and String Launcher 12.99

Or this

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/nearestshop/...Nbb80a.jpg 10.99

Gravity Perseus and LR Launcher
Both are From Dimsum2
(Jul. 17, 2011  5:18 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: Is this set worth £13.99 GBP - $23 USD from Dimsum2u via ebay ?
"Limited Edition : Virgo, Aries and Pisces Set ( Yellow Beylauncher R Included ) "
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BEYBLADE-HONG-KONG...5002wt_905

or ...

Would it be wiser to get the BB-96 Super Deck Set for £16.99 GBP from Dimsum2u via ebay ?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TAKARA-BEYBLADE-SU...4627wt_905
I Would Get the Super Deck Set because it has Libra for Defence, If you have 145 You could make MF Pegasus145RF Which is a Good Attack. Plus The Burn wheel is a Good stamina and for WD Also.

The Other only comes with Virgo that is Good for stamina.
If it's for collection, get the HK Set.
If you're trying to get some competitive parts in the current metagame, go for the Gravity Perseus.
Is the Gold L Drago Destroy Worth Getting?
If you want the custom Gold Metal Face then, yeah I guess. There's nothing really different from it and a regular LDD performance wise, other than the MF obviously.
Well, it depends. It comes with a slightly heavier MF, and of course the gold L-Drago Destroy, but the DF105 and LRF both come in the MLD URS (Meteo L Drago Ultimate Reshuffle Set) which might be a better deal, though it doesn't come with the L-Drago Destroy. But, since it's gold, the chipping from use would lower it's collectability, if you were to plan to sell your collection. If it's for a good, and I mean good price, it could be worth it. I'd rather get the MLD URS.
EDIT: I'm being out-ninja'ed by Raigeko, his academy must be better than my Power Rangers academy...
I don't even go to an academy.
I say screw the academic system, whatever it may be.
LOLZ I'M A REBEL
Here in hk the syncthe kronos and the LDD are the same price...which is more worth it? Thanks.
What price are they?
(Jul. 18, 2011  6:51 AM)Boo Wrote: Here in hk the syncthe kronos and the LDD are the same price...which is more worth it? Thanks.
Wait... i'm heading to Hong Kong. If your talking about Hong Kong prices then:

What is the price for these at Tai Yuen Street then?

I'd say their actually fairly even matched, it really goes down to personal preference, if your prefer to outspin, pick scythe, if you are looking to knock out, LDD is for you.
How much would Dranzer V be worth, NIB and In good condition?
which should i get from random booster vol 7, vulcan herculeo 130DS, tornado horuseus 85RS or gravity perseus 85DS
Those are the three worst beys in it, can't you get something better?

I guess Gravity Perseus 85DS, but it's Perseus (Stamina Ver), which is the least useful of the perseus versions.