Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I was also planning on selling him a Wide Survivor WD anyway though. Also once I offered him $50 for that exact combo and he said no. Personally I thought it was a decent offer. Mines like $35 with some very hard stuff to find.
Really? He said no...thought he'd be more willing to sell stuff since he has had the same beys up for sale for ages now.
That was a while ago though. He might accept that offer now though. He was also saying it was cause Reverse defencer is pretty rare.
hey im ordering Gravity perseus and there are three to choose from:

Gravity Perseus AD145 WD (Normal/Defense)
Gravity Perseus BD145 XF (Attack)
Gravity Perseus 85 DS (Stamina)

Which one should i get/which is the best?

THanks =)
(Apr. 29, 2011  9:45 PM)V-Rock Wrote: hey im ordering Gravity perseus and there are three to choose from:

THanks =)
Gravity Perseus BD145XF, recolour of attack (best ver. imo) BD145 recolour and XF.
Only if it's the RBV7 version.
(Apr. 29, 2011  9:47 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2011  9:45 PM)V-Rock Wrote: hey im ordering Gravity perseus and there are three to choose from:

THanks =)
Gravity Perseus BD145XF, recolour of attack (best ver. imo) BD145 recolour and XF.

RBV7? What's that? And How do i tell if it is RBV7?
(Apr. 29, 2011  9:49 PM)V-Rock Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2011  9:47 PM)ControL_ Wrote:

THanks =)
RBV7? What's that? And How do i tell if it is RBV7?
It's a random booster volume 7... I take it your buying this gravity perseus from Ebay, therefore it will say something like that or BB-109 by it.
ControL_
No, im not buying from eBay. This guy is selling beyblades from the RBV7 that he already looked at so he knows what they are. So thanks for the advice! Grin =D
Stardust.

It is much rarer. It includes a RF.....Whereas Counter Leone is just poo.

Neither of them are very good.

Dont use Blue Storm. Itsrare! ^-^
lol im getting a real one in box tommorow for 5 bucks Smile
(Apr. 30, 2011  5:34 AM)Boxhead Wrote: my lightnign Wheel broke and its hasbro so should i get this
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Beyblade-TAKARA-B...3f08adab3c

Yes. Only if you don't have a Left Beylauncher already. If you do, it would be cheaper to get a Hasbro one in stores.
Is Big Bang Pegasis better then Fang Leone and are they worth getting?
And is beat lynx good?
extensive testing hasn't been done but fang is suposed to have good smash when combined with something of 130 height
and bug bang is supposed to be good at 230
f:d isn't good from what i have herd and w2d is ok
no 1 has tested beat lynx
I dont think lynx is that good except for its TH track that offers different heights and of course the WD bottom...BBP is not very good esp. F : d is considered almost worthless now...W2d might be OK as rustyX D said..so the best thing for u in 4D will be LDD...most of them have a positive response about it so that is one bey which is really good
Beat Lynx hasn't been tested so nothing about it.
Fang Leone is worth the Buck though.
If i was to get my last beyblade what should it be?
Which of the 4D Beys should I get now that I have these parts?
Oh and what's should I get? The Meteo LDrago Ultimate Reshuffle Set or the Gravity Perseus one? Don't tell me to get what I prefer because I want to make as many combos that I can make.
(Apr. 30, 2011  9:16 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Which of the 4D Beys should I get now that I have these parts?
Maybe wait a bit so testing can actually be done on the 4D beys. They haven't been out long enough.
I am gonna ask again
how much can a tornado attack staduim go for new in packet and a used attack staduim
Fang Leone wins against Big Bang Pegasis in a battle, and yes... Beat lynx is amazing and very rare...
But you should get Beat Lynx over Fang Leone. Fang Leone and Big Band Pegasis aren't really worth getting.
Remember, there have been no tests with Beat Lynx.
(Apr. 30, 2011  9:16 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Which of the 4D Beys should I get now that I have these parts?
Oh and what's should I get? The Meteo LDrago Ultimate Reshuffle Set or the Gravity Perseus one? Don't tell me to get what I prefer because I want to make as many combos that I can make.

Fang Leone would be a good purchase, since it's pretty good for attack in Counter Mode. But not enough testing has been done, so wait.

Meteo L Drago URS for Maximum Meteor, (Although Hasbro CH120 has been proven to be kind of faulty)LRF, RF, 85.

Gravity Perseus URS for L/R Beylauncher, Mold 1 Gravitys, Perseus ATTACK Ver. , RS, AD145, WD.

So Gravity Perseus URS.