Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

OK thanks
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m76919286 - EDIT: Nevermind, it already ended. Dx

I don't geddit. It says BB-76 which is Galaxy Pegasis DX Set. But then it only shows Galaxy Pegasis without a launcher or anything. What is actually in that set ?
the Galaxy Pegasis set comes with G.peg, beylauncher, attack stadium, and the 3 segment launcher grip IIRC.
The person was selling the parts of the set individually. That's done on YJA a lot.
T_T No wonder it was so cheap. MOJ received my Paypal deposit one minute after an auction ended. ;( It was 490Y for 2 Pisces.
Should I get the game with Counter LeoneD125B or Bakushin Susanoo105F

Which is a better blade?
Bakushin has some slight potential, but in the end it depends on your personal favourite Beyblade based on how it looks. Bakushin Susanow 90WF would have definitely been a good purchase, but now that it comes with 105F, it is less pleasing ...
Recently, due to a certain promotion in my area, I am about to recieve a $150 gift card to Walmart. I have been going to my local one for the past month waiting on the next wave of Beys to appear, but no such luck....The only things that I don't own are:
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Rock Aries ED145B
Lion Gale Force Wall Pack (Rock Leone 145WB & Flame Bull 100F)
Pegasus Tornado Wing Pack (Storm Pegasus 105RF & Rock Aquario 125SF)
Darkness Howling Blazer Pack (Dark Wolf DF145FS & Storm Aries 120S)
Sagittario Flame Claw Pack (Flame Sagitario D145S & Rock Pegasus 105WD)
Basically what I am asking is any of this worth getting (or should I spend the money on something else?)
If you want to specifically spend the gift card on beyblades, wait for some more releases to come out instead of buying mediocre parts you don't have.

Of the things you mentioned, I'd buy the Sagittario Flame Claw pack, for the additional C145 and WD -- and a Dark Gasher, as C120 is a VERY useful part.
thanks for the advice. They do have some of the next wave beys online (Earth Eagle and Lightning L-drago for example), I think Ill try seeing if I can use the card online...
which 2 blades should i get for my birthday. gravity perseus,ray unicorno, galaxy pegasis
Ray Unicornio is the first one but out of the others IDK
Should I buy Sol Blaze or Burn Pisces?
(Oct. 02, 2010  12:16 AM)Fogot Wrote: Should I buy Sol Blaze or Burn Pisces?
Hm, for the looks, hah ? I think Burn Pisces ED145WF would be better anyway.
I agree, Burn Pisces looks better. But which one is more rare?
Hm, Burn Pisces, I believe ?
Oh ok. Thanks!
I think that's debatable. Sol Blaze is still a lot more expensive than Burn Pisces.

You can get a burn pisces on ebay for 30 USD, whereas the cheapest sol blaze is around 60 USD, if you're lucky.
Hmm. I found a Sol Blaze for 34$ with Shipping. Which is from dickson_c.
Which means it's probably less valuable considering it's so new.
(Oct. 02, 2010  1:32 AM)Fogot Wrote: Hmm. I found a Sol Blaze for 34$ with Shipping. Which is from dickson_c.

Sol Blaze is no more rare as Hong Kong releases it for HKD$100...

EDIT: The box isn't the same, but includes a movie ticket.
I bought a bunch of mfb beyblades from retail stores, are there certain beyblades I should retain multiple copies of and ones I only need to keep one of?

I am leaning more towards the competitive side. Also I'd make a list of which ones I have exactly but I pretty much got multiples of everything.
more or less the only one you need doubles of are Storm pegasis

If you play extensively you may need doubles of Rock leone, Earth Eagle and Dark bull.
what should i buy for defense not for tournaments just for fun libra or earth aquila in the wiki i am quite confused
Can someone help me out? I collect hasbro metal fusion beys and I am wanting one that has
a lot of stamina power tons of defense power and a WHOLE LOT of attack power and is easy to control!
A WBO member,
PoisonScorpio