Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Sep. 28, 2010  7:39 PM)StromAquario Wrote: I want to make a good stamina type bey, what kind of bey parts i need to get in order to make it?

You can easily answer that question yourself by viewing the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade thread, or the What to buy in MFB thread.
(Sep. 28, 2010  6:33 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2010  11:42 AM)blah Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2010  11:40 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Leone's WB is used in top tier Stamina Combos.

I'm pretty sure WB is used in defensive combos. It is currently one of the best defense bottoms.

It's used in both.

SD, WD, and D are the only good stamina bottoms at the moment. WB is only for defense.
Very sorry for repost but no one has answered it yet. I need to know this. ^^

How much would you expect to pay (without shipping) for:
A used (good condition) BLUE Dragoon MS
used (good condition Wolborg MS
used Purple DEMS but has a metal flat instead of a metal change core.

Thanks ~
It really varies from seller to seller. The Wolborg should go for between 20-50USD, the Dems a bit more since it's a rare recolor, probably between 30-70. The Dragoon could go for upwards of 100 since it's a recolor, and in good condition.

It's really hard to say a distinct price. It fluctuates from seller to seller.
Hi,I just would know if 70$ is too much expansive for a libra? I know It's banned but I would like to have one to test my other beys? And it's very difficult to find so can you help me?

Thank you (and sorry for my english)
I personally wouldn't pay that much for one, but that seems to be the going rate lately. You may be able to get one on here for cheaper, though.
ok i got the pre-HWS Leo,Pisces,and bull. (i alrdy hav pegasis and sgto) and just a question, but r they compatible with the hybrid wheels? just to be sure
Yes they are "compatible" it's just that you can't put Clear Wheels on the Pre-HWS metal wheels.
i'm thinking about buying a beyblade attack set, from Dimsum2u. i'm not sure how it works. do u get all three beys in the picture, or does it work like a random booster? the price is only 16.99 GBP which seems low for 3 beys. in USD i think its around 26-27$
Yes you get all three beys shown in the picture. It's a set.
Also, I hope you know that GBP is worth more then US dollars.
So might turn out to be around $20-$25 for you.
Still a good deal though.
dont worry i knw that...i posted it up there rite? and yeh seems like a great deal. im also gonna get the suspension.
Haha I know,just didn't want you having the wrong idea.
How would a NIB Phantom Fox MS be ?
I want to buy a Earth Eagle

if i want to custimise it
what would be the best other bley to get to make it good stamina or defence

would you say dark bull or something else?
(Sep. 30, 2010  12:03 PM)PatricktSmith Wrote: I want to buy a Earth Eagle

if i want to custimise it
what would be the best other bley to get to make it good stamina or defence

would you say dark bull or something else?

Probably a metal face would be nice and depends you could get sagitario for the claw or dark bull for the clear wheel or leone for the Wide ball It just depends on what you want to make. But the three I listed have parts for a top tier defense combo with Earth Eagle.
Thanks that helps

also atm i have no beyblades
nor do i exactly understand what alot of things mean

So say i want to make this Earth Bull DF145/145 WD/SD/D
as its ment to be a good stamina beyblade according to the competive combos thread

If i start with no beyblades

Can someone tell me
what beyblades i need
and what parts of each i need to make it

Because i will buy whatever i need for it
sorry if this is wrong section not exactly sure if its okay here or not
Dark Bull: Bull clear wheel, SD bottom
Earth Aquila: Earth metal wheel, 145 track, WD bottom
DF145 track: Libra, Pisces, Gemios, Dark Wolf

Or you could try your luck with some random boosters.
He could buy just Earth Aquila, and that would be a top tier combo.
what should i buy should i buy a earth aquila or virgo im quite confused
(Sep. 30, 2010  2:15 PM)coin55 Wrote: what should i buy should i buy a earth aquila or virgo im quite confused
Both, but I would say Earth Aquila more.
(Sep. 30, 2010  2:34 PM)jason_47 Wrote: should I buy Dark Bull or Dark Cancer?

We need to know what beyblades you have, it depends.
I would buy Dark Bull anyway. It is always good to have more SD, and Bull is currently the best Clear Wheel for Defense and Stamina.
Where do i get the booster packs for beyblade metal fusion??
(Oct. 01, 2010  1:37 AM)maxnaxmax Wrote: Where do i get the booster packs for beyblade metal fusion??

I highly doubt Hasbro is releasing BOOSTERS.....

Buy TakaraTomy's