Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 02, 2010  6:12 PM)PoisonScorpio Wrote: Can someone help me out? I collect hasbro metal fusion beys and I am wanting one that has
a lot of stamina power tons of defense power and a WHOLE LOT of attack power and is easy to control!
A WBO member,
PoisonScorpio
No Beyblade has all those strengths.

.jpg   BEYBLADE_METAL_FUSION.jpg (Size: 15.44 KB / Downloads: 50)
(Sep. 27, 2010  10:19 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2010  10:13 PM)moonhair1gingka Wrote: Idon't know dark bull,leon,or pegasus witch one PLEASE HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECrying

Buy Storm Pegasus.

Also.
Don't just randomly upload images it takes up space on the server.

thanks for the help
should I get bakushin soosanow, counter leone, or cyber pegasis?
Get bakushin susanow its much better than the above.
(Oct. 02, 2010  7:26 PM)Moss Wrote: Get bakushin susanow its much better than the above.
Hm, "much better" ?
Is anybody gonna try and tell me not to get a BB-32 HYBRID WHEEL SET from Dimsum2u?

I posted here because there is no Future Purchases Thread.
Why would anyone tell you not to?

And why are you typing in that grey-ish color, it's impossible to read..
(Oct. 02, 2010  10:54 PM)Corey Wrote: And why are you typing in that grey-ish color, it's impossible to read..
That's kinda the point.
Um, I plan on buying my first random Booster and.....I was wandering which one should I get..
I suppose the Grand Ketos one, it has most chances of getting the " prize" and the bey is very useful
Sorry i meant 1-4.... 5 is a bit over my current budget.
(Oct. 03, 2010  2:21 AM)Akel Wrote: Sorry i meant 1-4.... 5 is a bit over my current budget.
Hm, I think Volume 2 has the most best parts on average, however I doubt it is that less expensive ...
Plus there's a 1/4 chance of getting the burn wheel from RB5. I think SD is somewhere in there as well.
BTW, are the wheels on the random booster Plastic or Metal?
metal, unless it's random booster light
(Oct. 03, 2010  3:07 AM)Akel Wrote: BTW, are the wheels on the random booster Plastic or Metal?
It depends if it says "Light" in the name or not ...
i'm pretty sure it depends on the boosters. lol same time!
Random Booster Lights have the plastic wheels, while just the Random Boosters have metal wheels.

Edit: Kai-V-ed D:
You two are slow, hah.
Please, y'all got Manju'd.
somos no lento!(we are not slow en espanol) PSYC!! how about we r all awesome? that works lol
Ok lets have another race lol. I dont have any 4 Layer Series beyblades yet... Which oen should I get?
Uh HMS 4 Layer or first ever beyblades 4 layer ?
Pegasis. I win.
Edit: I f b l a h a n s w e r e d .