Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Feb. 01, 2020  3:39 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  11:05 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I have pP00GXt+ and want to upgrade to Cross plus I need another great combo can be any stamina or attack. Can anyone suggest any two beys (individual starters or boosters not random) which have
1) Cross
2) and makes up a good combo.

I have Atomic, so probably that helps.

I would get the wizard bahamut from RB 17 the site I use to buy beys sells confirmed rb beys here’s the link:https://theportal0.com/search?q=Wizard
Also jolt is a decent attack driver

Thnx, do you suggest a bet I should buy, I need a Left spinning (which counters opposite spin) with Atomic. I do have Zwei, is Zwei Bahamut Sting Atomic good?? (Sorry if it is out of topic)
Returning to the forums after many years away, absolutely adored the metal saga as it's what I grew up on and I bet you can guess from my pfp who my favorite beyblade line is. Anywho was present for the beginning of Burst but didn't really latch onto it the same way I did with metal saga (a large part due to hasbro counterparts being subpar aesthetically but superior durability wise (the whole grooves system)), kept praying against all hope that we would get a Leone remaster, and uh I see we recently did but have no idea how to purchase it (checked the usual ebay amazon). I know it comes in some rather exclusive set was wondering if anyone could give me a link to it somewhere.
(Feb. 02, 2020  9:27 PM)VineMonkey Wrote: Returning to the forums after many years away, absolutely adored the metal saga as it's what I grew up on and I bet you can guess from my pfp who my favorite beyblade line is.  Anywho was present for the beginning of Burst but didn't really latch onto it the same way I did with metal saga (a large part due to hasbro counterparts being subpar aesthetically but superior durability wise (the whole grooves system)), kept praying against all hope that we would get a Leone remaster, and uh I see we recently did but have no idea how to purchase it (checked the usual ebay amazon). I know it comes in some rather exclusive set was wondering if anyone could give me a link to it somewhere.

Here's a bunch of them on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4...=2&_sop=15
I’m looking for kaiser Kerbeus and jormuntor Both Takara Tomy but I can’t find them on amazon so if you can find it on amazon please send the link
(Feb. 05, 2020  10:54 PM)Nik P. Wrote: I’m looking for kaiser Kerbeus and jormuntor Both Takara Tomy but I can’t find them on amazon so if you can find it on amazon please send the link

Every single thread you make seems to be a new and hilarious exercise in how wrong you can possibly make it. Opening this one as a fresh thread in Q&A under the title "Burst classic" might be a new record for you.

I moved it to the purchase consultation thread for you, where it belongs. I'm getting real tired of moving your posts though. You don't seem to learn from your mistakes.
I’m trying to make a combo so I didn’t know
I was thinking of purchasing a goku weight, do you guys think it's too late to be buying one?
And I don’t want fakes either
Hey wanted to get some input from the community on rare or sought after beys you all are looking for. Let me know and I’ll do what I can to get them with my next major purchase. Thanks
(Feb. 07, 2020  4:52 AM)StayCool Wrote: Hey wanted to get some input from the community on rare or sought after beys you all are looking for. Let me know and I’ll do what I can to get them with my next major purchase. Thanks

I'm currently looking for:
B-09 Standard Stadium
Venom Diabolos Vn Bl
Bloody Longinus 13 Jl
Right rotation String launcher
Left rotation String Launcher
(Feb. 07, 2020  4:58 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2020  4:52 AM)StayCool Wrote: Hey wanted to get some input from the community on rare or sought after beys you all are looking for. Let me know and I’ll do what I can to get them with my next major purchase. Thanks

I'm currently looking for:
B-09 Standard Stadium
Venom Diabolos Vn Bl
Bloody Longinus 13 Jl
Right rotation String launcher
Left rotation String Launcher

Cool, Thank you. I have LR launchers already, unless you meant specifically left or right. I’ll work on everything else.

You could try getting the WBBA exclusives like Zwei Bahamut or the one coming out next months which is Union Diabolos.
(Feb. 07, 2020  5:23 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

You could try getting the WBBA exclusives like Zwei Bahamut or the one coming out next months which is Union Diabolos.
Thank you, Union Diabolos sounds pretty neat also!
(Feb. 07, 2020  5:37 AM)StayCool Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2020  5:23 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: You could try getting the WBBA exclusives like Zwei Bahamut or the one coming out next months which is Union Diabolos.
Thank you, Union Diabolos sounds pretty neat also!

It has the colors of Lord Spriggan. The only downside is they usually go for $30 online, although since you’re a company that buys them in bulk, I’m not sure what the price for you would actually be.
(Feb. 07, 2020  5:39 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2020  5:37 AM)StayCool Wrote: Thank you, Union Diabolos sounds pretty neat also!

It has the colors of Lord Spriggan. The only downside is they usually go for $30 online, although since you’re a company that buys them in bulk, I’m not sure what the price for you would actually be.

Yeah the Spriggan color layout will look great on it. And yes pricing is a bit different, I also try to place my beys a little cheaper. Trying to let everyone enjoy beys at a reasonable price, not become a millionaire. All about having fun!
(Feb. 07, 2020  5:45 AM)StayCool Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2020  5:39 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: It has the colors of Lord Spriggan. The only downside is they usually go for $30 online, although since you’re a company that buys them in bulk, I’m not sure what the price for you would actually be.

Yeah the Spriggan color layout will look great on it. And yes pricing is a bit different, I also try to place my beys a little cheaper. Trying to let everyone enjoy beys at a reasonable price, not become a millionaire. All about having fun!

That’s great! I may pick up a Union Diabolos from you possibly then when you get them.
(Feb. 07, 2020  5:47 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2020  5:45 AM)StayCool Wrote: Yeah the Spriggan color layout will look great on it. And yes pricing is a bit different, I also try to place my beys a little cheaper. Trying to let everyone enjoy beys at a reasonable price, not become a millionaire. All about having fun!

That’s great! I may pick up a Union Diabolos from you possibly then when you get them.

Thanks again, everything I get in will get displayed in the newsletter once it arrives so you’ll get the heads up.
Does anyone know if I could get a lot of metal and plastic Beyblades cheap online? Preferably from amazon, as my mom lets me use her prime.
(Feb. 05, 2020  10:54 PM)Nik P. Wrote: I’m looking for kaiser Kerbeus and jormuntor Both Takara Tomy but I can’t find them on amazon so if you can find it on amazon please send the link

I found jormuntor on Amazon but, it’s the Korean ver. I think the Korean and Takara Tomy is virtually unchanged though. Also, it has the Takara Tomy logo on the top right corner
Here’s the link:https://www.amazon.com/YOUNG-TOYS-B-69-B...321&sr=8-2
Hi y'all! New here, wondering what you would pick up next (ideally in as few purchases as possible) to build some meta combos if you already had:

Revive Phoenix 10 Fr
Dead Phoenix 0 At
Wizard Bahamut 00C Jl' Gen

And the following disks/frames from Hasbro:
4, 5, 7, Outer
Glaive, Turn

I'm thinking pP 00C At is my best combo with what I own. I'm looking for beys that might complement pP.

I'd be interested in Master Diabolos since it comes with a great launcher by all accounts, but wondering if it's worth the purchase for parts based on what I have. Union Achilles is also on my radar for Xt+, but again I wonder about the viability of the other parts.

What would YOU buy next, possibly on top of MD?
Does anyone know where I could get multiple REAL metal fights or plastics for under 10$
should I get union achilles or cho-z achilles
(Feb. 13, 2020  3:27 PM)Shieldwolf13231 Wrote: should I get union achilles or cho-z achilles

Union Achilles is the better Beyblade, so I would go for it.
Hey guys! My birthday is coming up soon and I would like to get some good Beyblades but I’m not sure what to get.

I already have the triple and quadruple GT sets, Union, and Judgement. And my current list consists of: Venom, Zwei, Dragon, Bigbang, and Master.

Anything I should add or remove?
(Feb. 18, 2020  1:28 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Hey guys! My birthday is coming up soon and I would like to get some good Beyblades but I’m not sure what to get.

I already have the triple and quadruple GT sets, Union, and Judgement. And my current list consists of: Venom, Zwei, Dragon, Bigbang, and Master.

Anything I should add or remove?

Happy birthday dude, keep it all!