Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 31, 2016  2:48 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: What is less expensive? Gargole + Gryph + Dragooon or hasbro Gryph/Dragooon set? (don't remember the name)

Still waiting for help in this, Does someone know about this?

Thanks!
(Nov. 08, 2016  1:41 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2016  2:48 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: What is less expensive? Gargole + Gryph + Dragooon or hasbro Gryph/Dragooon set? (don't remember the name)

Thanks!

Gryph is the cheapestSmile
(Nov. 08, 2016  2:04 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2016  1:41 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:

Thanks!

Hi

Thanks, but the question was if buying Gargole+Gryph+Dragooon is cheaper than the set hasbro sold that has Gryph C145S and Dragooon SA165WSF, do you know that?
The Hasbro set should be cheaper, if you can still find it online.
(Nov. 08, 2016  2:49 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2016  1:41 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Still waiting for help in this, Does someone know about this?

Thanks!

Hi

Thanks, but the question was if buying Gargole+Gryph+Dragooon is cheaper than the set hasbro sold that has Gryph C145S and Dragooon SA165WSF, do you know that?

Oh! Sorry read the wrong question.
I think the first option is cheaper.
(Nov. 08, 2016  2:49 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2016  1:41 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Still waiting for help in this, Does someone know about this?

Thanks!

Hi

Dragoon Gryph set (wind synchrome set) cheaper (if you can get 1 lol).

Edit:- Cakeja'd
Thanks guys!
Is there a way to buy Hasbro burst beys?
(Nov. 11, 2016  6:13 PM)EndMePls Wrote: Is there a way to buy Hasbro burst beys?

Ebay or here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...lade-Burst
My birthday is in a few days, so I can spend up to $30 on beyblade bursts. I want at least 2 beyblades with the money though... Any suggestions?
(Nov. 14, 2016  3:22 AM)Raiyanblader Wrote: My birthday is in a few days, so I can spend up to $30 on beyblade bursts. I want at least 2 beyblades with the money though... Any suggestions?

Would be cool to hear what you currently own!
(Nov. 14, 2016  3:30 AM)Mitsu Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2016  3:22 AM)Raiyanblader Wrote: My birthday is in a few days, so I can spend up to $30 on beyblade bursts. I want at least 2 beyblades with the money though... Any suggestions?

Would be cool to hear what you currently own!

I know he has a Deathscyther
Yeah I have a deathscyther and a light launcher but that's it
Haven't played since I was a kid, but I've got a group of friends that meet at a game shop who want to play regularly. I know it's generally frowned upon to just ask what's the best out there.. but I want to start with the good stuff Wink

So that said.. what is the best/most competitive (out of box) Beyblades and best accessories? to get started with? Once we get them we'll get into trying out new things and customizing.

Thanks!
(Nov. 16, 2016  12:40 AM)Rollinit Wrote: Haven't played since I was a kid, but I've got a group of friends that meet at a game shop who want to play regularly. I know it's generally frowned upon to just ask what's the best out there.. but I want to start with the good stuff Wink

So that said.. what is the best/most competitive (out of box) Beyblades and best accessories? to get started with? Once we get them we'll get into trying out new things and customizing.

Thanks!

Hey Rollnit, welcome to the WBO!

What generation are you interested in? Right now, the ongoing series is Beyblade Burst, which is what I would recommend getting into. If so, I would recommending checking this thread out as it lists most of the competitively useful combos.

Sounds pretty cool to be hanging out and playing Beyblade with your friends! If guys are interested, maybe you could host a WBO sanctioned tournament. Smile
(Nov. 16, 2016  12:59 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2016  12:40 AM)Rollinit Wrote: Haven't played since I was a kid, but I've got a group of friends that meet at a game shop who want to play regularly. I know it's generally frowned upon to just ask what's the best out there.. but I want to start with the good stuff Wink

Thanks!

What generation are you interested in? Right now, the ongoing series is Beyblade Burst, which is what I would recommend getting into. If so, I would recommending checking this thread out as it lists most of the competitively useful combos.

Sounds pretty cool to be hanging out and playing Beyblade with your friends! If guys are interested, maybe you could host a WBO sanctioned tournament. Smile

So didn't they start making metal ones? Why the change?
(Nov. 16, 2016  5:23 AM)Rollinit Wrote:

Thanks!

They started making MFB back in 2008 and stopped in 2012 or 2013 I don't remember and then Zero G came out and now it's Burst stuff.
(Nov. 16, 2016  5:23 AM)Rollinit Wrote:

Thanks!

I am pretty sure that the popularity and sales of Beyblade was decreasing which resulted in some Beyblades that were planned to be released being cancelled.
On nevermind, I figured out ( and got the opinion of my friends) that I should get the triple booster set, so I got that. Grin
Playing around on Amazon-

Is this +a stadium a good start?

Beyblade burst B-46 booster Obelisk Odin T.X
Beyblade burst B-46 booster Obelisk Odin T.X by TOMY
$8.29

Beyblade burst B-48 starter Xeno Excalibur M.I
Beyblade burst B-48 starter Xeno Excalibur M.I by Takara Tomy
$17.94

Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable [Japan import]
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable [Japan import] by Takara Tomy

$14.21

Takara Tomy Beyblade burst B-42 Booster Dark Death sizer .F.J2 [Japan Import]
Takara Tomy Beyblade burst B-42 Booster Dark Death sizer .F.J2 [Japan Import] by Takara
$16.00
If you want to be competitive you might want to invest in some stamina and defense types not just attack types
Okay.. well I've got 3 people (including myself) that want to start playing. Obviously, we want to get/build competitive blades. Starting out it will just be us playing each other with these blades. If I set a budget of say a $100. Which beyblades should we get?
A good start would probably be:

Rising Ragnaruk
Dark Deathscyther
Victory Valkyrie
Xcalibur (not Xeno Xcalibur)

Optionally, you can get original Valkyrie and Deathscyther as well, but they wear out quickly, a problem that their Dual Layer versions don't have. With those four, you can make D2GR, a great Stamina/Defense hybrid, and V2FX, a strong Attack type. Getting Valkyrie and Deathscyther also lets you use VFX, which has excellent Attack, and DGR, which has better Stamina than its Dual Layer version at the cost of less Defense. Valkyrie and Deathscyther also have the driver Accel, which is less aggressive than Xtreme but is also less likely to cause your Attack-types to self-burst, so it can be a safer option.
Me again.. I went ahead and ordered the 4 you mentioned. I received the XCalibur first and to be honest... the burst blades seem like a step backwards. My friend ordered a couple MF/4D blades and the experience is on a whole other level. Obviously- I'll await the others I have on order before completely writing off burst, but I definitely plan on investing in the metal series. So with that said.. need some more recommendations-

I looked at the Metal Combo threads, but they don't appear to have been updated for awhile. Possibly, because the series is defunct and everyone is switching to burst. I just wanted to double check before following the recommendations there.

What are the best metal combos to play with?
What launchers do you recommend (the stock ones feel kind of tiny in my hand ) for best performance/comfort?
What stadium is ideal?

Thanks again for your help.
(Nov. 23, 2016  9:52 PM)Rollinit Wrote: What are the best metal combos to play with?
What launchers do you recommend (the stock ones feel kind of tiny in my hand ) for best performance/comfort?
What stadium is ideal?

Thanks again for your help.

For standard: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Sta...Discussion
For Limited: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Lim...Discussion
String launcher and use a launcher grip with suspension
BB-10
Also next time use the Ask a question get an answer thread.