Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 06, 2016  11:08 PM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Which order should I buy them in?

I think Phantom Orion and Flash Sagiterio. As they are avalable for less then $12 atm. Then Spiral Capricorn as its has MF which you may want to use with Balro and Flash and Zirago. Then Cancer as its CW and Track are must for attack and stamina Poison (for MB. As you have CS you van buy it last). Then Vulcan and Ray (as they arent as important just will boost your combos in LTD. One you have works as well so just if you need best right spin Smash Attack Wheel buy vulcan. Ot lighting works judt fine. Buy ray only if you like using RSF for attavk in LTD or for Wyvang)

Also I think you should buy Bakushin Bleezb (its just $3 on ebay and trust me its awesome in LTD for defence tornado stalling and attack)
cheapest way to get a bey launcher lr
(Oct. 08, 2016  3:10 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: cheapest way to get a bey launcher lr

This? http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEYB...XQ-KRRg2iS
(Oct. 09, 2016  8:34 AM)Hamza786 Wrote: Is that a black L-Drago?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-MFB-Lot...SwLF1X7j8r

Yes it is
Is there a list I could find of all the HMS and the current projected prices of each? I want to start collecting and need to start budgeting build up a collection.
Is 15340 yen (including ems shipping) a good deal for the following
1xDark deathscyther
1xKaiser kerbeus
1xRising ranganruk
1xZero g attack stadium
1xLauncher grip
1xobelisk Odin
1xtriple booster set
1xv2 entry set
(Oct. 15, 2016  10:19 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Is 15340 yen (including ems shipping) a good deal for the following
1xDark deathscyther
1xKaiser kerbeus
1xRising ranganruk
1xZero g attack stadium
1xLauncher grip
1xobelisk Odin
1xtriple booster set
1xv2 entry set

Yes it is
I hope I'm in the right place, but can anyone help me out with a descion? Between l drago destroy, Big Bang Pegasus and basalt? Looking for a bey that's diverse and can change modes( I like the 4D systems)
(Oct. 17, 2016  7:04 PM)Ttas664 Wrote: I hope I'm in the right place, but can anyone help me out with a descion? Between l drago destroy, Big Bang Pegasus and basalt? Looking for a bey that's diverse and can change modes( I like the 4D systems)

I would lean towards Basalt Horogium in terms of performance. Basalt isn't great anymore but it's Defense is still probably better than the attack power Big Bang Pegasis and L-Drago Destroy can offer, plus Basalt has WD. If you're not looking for something competitive wise, it's your choice really.
(Oct. 17, 2016  7:04 PM)Ttas664 Wrote: I hope I'm in the right place, but can anyone help me out with a descion? Between l drago destroy, Big Bang Pegasus and basalt? Looking for a bey that's diverse and can change modes( I like the 4D systems)

Like Jinbee said, Basalt is probably the most competitive of the three. L-Drago Destroy is pretty good, too, but it's completely outclassed by Dragooon Synchromes. Big Bang offers a LOT of mode changes (3 with the Metal Wheel itself, and a mode-changing 4D Bottom) so it might be the most fun option (though it's competitively useless).

Buy Basalt for slightly more competitive performance, Big Bang for lots of modes to play with and a 4D Bottom, or L-Drago Destroy for a little of both.
Since I really want to collect all the beys in RBV3 should I just buy this http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beybl...SwdIFXyxeH
(Oct. 20, 2016  12:46 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Since I really want to collect all the beys in RBV3 should I just buy this http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beybl...SwdIFXyxeH

I think it's a fair dealSmile
Which of 2 Stamina Wheels I should buy?
PHWS Virgo or Metal Fury Sythe?

I want to upgrade my LTD stamina combos (stationery mostly as I'm good with Bakushin 90MF lol) so which of 2 better?

It will mostly be BGrin or LW160PD.
definitely sythe
What is less expensive? Gargole + Gryph + Dragooon or hasbro Gryph/Dragooon set? (don't remember the name)
Is Jeir Jormungand any good?
I got some stuff and have $6 left. I can buy 1 of these things. What should I buy?

m.ebay.com/itm/111258848644?_mwBanner=1
m.ebay.com/itm/291922825409?_mwBanner=1
m.ebay.com/itm/262697457739?_mwBanner=1
m.ebay.com/itm/252561096261?_mwBanner=1

My personal fev are F230 or Earth Cancer (lol that Cancer CW look very cool)

But having extra metal face id also good and Sol Blaze is always nice adition in any collection. So kinda confused lol
id say for competive combos
1.f230
2.metal faces
3.cancer
4. sol blaze

if youre buying for collections its up to you
What is the best burst Beyblade out of the box
Also does the black burst stadium melt as I've heard about black stadiums melting before?
(Nov. 05, 2016  5:08 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: What is the best burst Beyblade out of the box
Also does the black burst stadium melt as I've heard about black stadiums melting before?

Woah wait, what do you mean by melting? The surface melting or specific parts?
The black part of the stadium I think it's because the black attracts the sun which makes it get hotter
Where I can get Burst Random Booster Full Sets for cheapest?

I'm done with MFB and got quite few of Plastic (will get rarer ones later and HMS after P&HMS rememberance day) so I was thinking to start my burst collection.
Ebay tokutaku toys and yea would be your bet