Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

You are always at a loss when selling lots, but ashton pinto, before you edited your post, I calculated the value of your Metal System collection and it was technically worth approximately 515 dollars. However, of course you would get a lot less.
(Nov. 01, 2015  6:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You are always at a loss when selling lots, but ashton pinto, before you edited your post, I calculated the value of your Metal System collection and it was technically worth approximately 515 dollars. However, of course you would get a lot less.

hm yes Uncertain and yeah i had around 500$ in mind,
I guess ill sell in it a lot itself at 300$, that probably is ok with me

Edit :

LOL
I better keep it for me .. Guess all people have are gone crazy behind burst; very few are interested in MFB now, and mostly the metal system, I guess none
I do not understand, you edited your pist. Are we talking about the small or big lot?

$30-$40 was for the small lot.
(Nov. 02, 2015  3:38 AM)BUMP KING Wrote: I do not understand, you edited your pist. Are we talking about the small or big lot?

$30-$40 was for the small lot.

Na thanks
Kai-V gave me the required info, it matched my guess along with other 25 + event bladers (who were familiar with the Metal System back in 2008, not newbies) opinions .. so i added it on my thread
Guys why is there an LDrago Destroy DF105LRF and the original FConfused one? I'm planning to get 4D beys (catching up). Also, what is better to buy? I can buy the Gold version of the DF105LRF one.
(Nov. 04, 2015  6:57 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Guys why is there an LDrago Destroy DF105LRF and the original FConfused one? I'm planning to get 4D beys (catching up). Also, what is better to buy? I can buy the Gold version of the DF105LRF one.

Because recolours are cool, no ? Why should they not exist hah ?

The golden version has better pieces overall, but I personally would not use the 4D Metal Wheel in order not to remove any of the paint.
(Nov. 04, 2015  7:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2015  6:57 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Guys why is there an LDrago Destroy DF105LRF and the original FConfused one? I'm planning to get 4D beys (catching up). Also, what is better to buy? I can buy the Gold version of the DF105LRF one.

Because recolours are cool, no ? Why should they not exist hah ?

The golden version has better pieces overall, but I personally would not use the 4D Metal Wheel in order not to remove any of the paint.

I mean, it's not just a recolor but the FConfused got swapped with DF105LRF.. DF105LRF performs better than FConfused?
Recolours often have special mixed parts, just to spice things up. Take Random Boosters for example.

Yes, F:S performs very badly, so LRF, as a top-tier Attack Bottom, is much better. DF105 is not really recommended for any combinations though.
(Nov. 04, 2015  7:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Recolours often have special mixed parts, just to spice things up. Take Random Boosters for example.

Yes, FConfused performs very badly, so LRF, as a top-tier Attack Bottom, is much better. DF105 is not really recommended for any combinations though.

Ah I see, but in this case the DF105LRF version is still registered as BB-108 so that's why I got curious.

Noted! Thanks Kai-V!
Do you guys think it is worth it to buy a Gold Diablo Nemesis for 34USD-ish?
So in a last attempt to get into Burst, I'm going to buy one more beyblade. I have Valkyrie Wing Accele and Spriggan Heavy Defense. I really like Odin, but I heard Wyvern and Deathscyther are good. Out of the parts I have now, what beyblade should I buy? Or should I wait a bit for new releases?
(Nov. 06, 2015  1:28 AM)Dual Wrote: So in a last attempt to get into Burst, I'm going to buy one more beyblade. I have Valkyrie Wing Accele and Spriggan Heavy Defense. I really like Odin, but I heard Wyvern and Deathscyther are good. Out of the parts I have now, what beyblade should I buy? Or should I wait a bit for new releases?

Odin I hear is good with Heavy and Accel for active defense.
(Nov. 05, 2015  5:19 AM)xVaretyr Wrote: Do you guys think it is worth it to buy a Gold Diablo Nemesis for 34USD-ish?

From the all gold set?

Then yes, it is pretty rare as there were only 10 (IIRC) of those sets made.

EDIT: 100 were made.
(Nov. 06, 2015  1:28 AM)Dual Wrote: So in a last attempt to get into Burst, I'm going to buy one more beyblade. I have Valkyrie Wing Accele and Spriggan Heavy Defense. I really like Odin, but I heard Wyvern and Deathscyther are good. Out of the parts I have now, what beyblade should I buy? Or should I wait a bit for new releases?

I would wait for a new release. Maybe pick up one of the reshuffle sets?
should i buy beyblade burst dash set b-08 or zero g attack type?
(Nov. 07, 2015  5:56 AM)the fox Wrote: should i buy beyblade burst dash set b-08 or zero g attack type?

Well ... do you want to play Burst or Zero-G?
What should I buy
Zero g attack type
Beyblade burst dash set
Ultimate bey ta
Ripgrind xts

Actually I just want a good stadium similar to an attack type to do the tornado move but the zero g look fun so I'm like 50-50
(Nov. 13, 2015  7:34 PM)the fox Wrote: What should I buy
Zero g attack type
Beyblade burst dash set
Ultimate bey ta
Ripgrind xts

Actually I just want a good stadium similar to an attack type to do the tornado move but the zero g look fun so I'm like 50-50

Scroll up.
It depends on the format you would like to play..
Zero G or burst or MFB ?
Xts is junk
I just want a good stadium for some epic attack battles and stadium outs
I thought for bb10 but it was not in my budget
(Nov. 15, 2015  8:21 AM)the fox Wrote: I just want a good stadium for some epic attack battles and stadium outs
I thought for bb10 but it was not in my budget

If you are importing a stadium, BB 10 is the best. Try for burst
I recommend you to attend the mumbai tournament and see which stadium suits the best for you there
I can't pay 350 or else I would have come and I am in Goa now for holiday. Can u pm me when there is tournament?

PS how do u do that part where somebody else had wrote in your reply.
For example the way u wrote 'the fox said, blah blah'
(Nov. 15, 2015  9:50 AM)the fox Wrote: I can't pay 350 or else I would have come and I am in Goa now for holiday. Can u pm me when there is tournament?

PS how do u do that part where somebody else had wrote in your reply.
For example the way u wrote 'the fox said, blah blah'

Bro. Here most of people aren't from India, ok you can't get any original stadium at that price at all. You can buy hasbro stadium for 800rs ($15) but you don't want original you can buy a fake version of bb10 that sells in market where you live. I will send you pictures via private message

It's decent alternative to bb-10 if you don't care it's og or not. I use it too
There is a quote button on the bottom right corner of any msg. With that u can do what u r asking for

(Nov. 17, 2015  8:31 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: you can buy a fake version of bb10 that sells in market where you live. I will send you pictures via private message

It's decent alternative to bb-10 if you don't care it's og or not. I use it too

From where did u bought? Even i want a fake bb-10 stadium
Guys is it still worth buying Dranzer MS and Dragoon MS(UV) at this point? There's a lot of them selling on ebay right now, but they are all more than a hundred bucks. I can afford them, but are they worth the hard earned money at this point?
If you love the first generation of Beyblade, go for it.
You may find some cheaper on alternate sites
If you are planning to buy them for competitive purposes, and you can buy only 1, then try wolborg ms or DEMS.

BTW this goes in the HMS Q and A