Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Nov. 08, 2014  6:01 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2014  2:12 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: I could not find death quetzacoatl .I only found variares and blitz unicorno.I am severly confused which to buy between the two because both are are good wheels for attack.I will be grateful it if anyone could help though

Neither are too useful anymore, with newer wheels like Flash, Balro, and Wyvang. The general consensus is that Variares is better than Blitz because it can spin both left and right, while the two have roughly equal Smash Attack. However, Blitz also has an RSF, which is a good Defensive tip, and Unicorno II, which is one of the best Clear Wheels to use on 3-sided Metal Wheels. Both Unicorno II and RSF are more relevant in Limited than they are in Standard or Zero-G.

Overall, I would say Unicorno though, unless you desperately need a left-spinning launcher.

Thank you very much for helping me!!!
Hi everyone I am going to buy a Ray unicorno d125 cs (Takara Tomy) is it useful ?
- Ray is outclassed,
- Unicorno have a good use with Metal Wheels like Blitz, Hell,
- D125 is good, the height of this track is very good for attack types,
- CS is a must-have bottom, one of the bests defense bottoms ever created.
Overall, it's a really good purchase. Smile
Hey guys, I'm just asking what Hasbro beyblades should I get? There's really only Legends at my Walmart, I was thinking Omega Dragonis, Hades Kerbecs, Defense 2 Pack and Attack 2 Pack... anything else in legends worth picking up for competitive use?
(Nov. 09, 2014  9:24 PM)Dezyr Wrote: Hey guys, I'm just asking what Hasbro beyblades should I get? There's really only Legends at my Walmart, I was thinking Omega Dragonis, Hades Kerbecs, Defense 2 Pack and Attack 2 Pack... anything else in legends worth picking up for competitive use?

I think you should also get Storm Pegasus Galaxy Pegasus Lightning L-Drago and Death Quezacoatl.
What is a good way to get a large amount of Metal Face Bolts?

Like, a beyblade set that offers multiple, a place to buy them from individually, or a cheap bey that comes with it?
I have never seen a beyblade set that offers multiples. Try not to buy the Rapidity full metal ones.
(Nov. 11, 2014  1:29 PM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote: I have never seen a beyblade set that offers multiples. Try not to buy the Rapidity full metal ones.

What's wrong with those? (I don't have one, but just out of curiosity). Wouldn't a full metal face help add weight, by a lot?
(Nov. 12, 2014  5:01 AM)Andrios77 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2014  1:29 PM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote: I have never seen a beyblade set that offers multiples. Try not to buy the Rapidity full metal ones.

What's wrong with those? (I don't have one, but just out of curiosity). Wouldn't a full metal face help add weight, by a lot?

It would, but fake things :
- do not help the real company behind Beyblade, so Beyblade itself either;
- break easily;
- are usually uglier;
- etc.
(Nov. 12, 2014  5:01 AM)Andrios77 Wrote:

Also, from my experience with fakes, they usually don't fit together well. I couldn't even get the face bolt and performance tip on my Rapitidy Lightning L Drago and broke the plastic in half just trying to screw it on. The fake metal tips are usually the same way.
Hello all! So recently I have found a very nice looking beyblade to add to my collection, and it is Jade Jupiter. So I went on eBay and Amazon and the cheapest one outside of Random booster or a sonokong set of 3 was for $30. Does anyone know where I can get one in mint condition (Takara Tomy or Sonokong) for at most $25?
(Nov. 14, 2014  5:41 PM)Andrios77 Wrote: Hello all! So recently I have found a very nice looking beyblade to add to my collection, and it is Jade Jupiter. So I went on eBay and Amazon and the cheapest one outside of Random booster or a sonokong set of 3 was for $30. Does anyone know where I can get one in mint condition (Takara Tomy or Sonokong) for at most $25?

You can get the whole set here for a little less than $30.

EDIT: *a little more than $50. Dat shipping... But still that's like 8 Beyblades for the price of 5.

(When did Jupiter become so expensive? $119? What happened to all those $9.99 free shipping Taiwan/South Korea/Hong Kong sellers that had like all the 4D Beyblades?)
Actually, for only one booster the less I've seen is 15.84$ CAD, and the full set 170$. Damn, why so expensive ? The full set of BBG-23 is like 50-55$ and you have really best pieces. I will never own a RB, sadly.
[/quote]
pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item35dd96071d]here[/url] for a little less than $30.
[/quote]

Those don't seem legitimate. No package, like Rapidity. I found it for $20 elsewhere on ebay (sonokong), thanks for the help though
I'am going to buy a BB-55 Dark cancer ch120 sf.
Everyblader should own one of this beyblade, Cancer is one of the best CW and CH120 one of the bests tracks for attack customizations. This is a really good purchase.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...er_CH120SF
I am assuming the cheapest way to get a legit RB is by getting the Jade Jupiter in the full set that Wombat mentioned? Does that mean you need to spend $50 for each RB?
No, not at all. Fortunately, Sonokong released a starter pack for Jade, so it is possible to get it for considerably cheaper. That's how I got mine, though that was back when it was a lot more common. You are probably going to see prices of around $25 to get one unfortunately. This means it's generally better to get it in a set as you mentioned.

However, there is one really, really good option - a seller by the name of crick7 that sells legit rubber tips and other valuable parts for very, very low prices. IF you only want RB, you can get a set of three here for $12 with free shipping. That's an insanely good deal.
(Nov. 25, 2014  11:31 PM)Cake Wrote: No, not at all. Fortunately, Sonokong released a starter pack for Jade, so it is possible to get it for considerably cheaper. That's how I got mine, though that was back when it was a lot more common. You are probably going to see prices of around $25 to get one unfortunately. This means it's generally better to get it in a set as you mentioned.

However, there is one really, really good option - a seller by the name of crick7 that sells legit rubber tips and other valuable parts for very, very low prices. IF you only want RB, you can get a set of three here for $12 with free shipping. That's an insanely good deal.

You are a saint T_T
Is the ZERO-G BBG-13 synchrom battle set good to buy ?
(Dec. 04, 2014  6:18 PM)Cup Wrote: Is the ZERO-G BBG-13 synchrom battle set good to buy ?

It is one way to get Killerken and W145CF, but other than that, not really, personally. All of those three parts are very important, but depending on the price, you might be able to buy Boosters or Starters of the same two Beyblades for less.
(Dec. 08, 2014  12:44 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Is this a good buy? http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Takara-Tomy-TOPBL...0774830369

Unless you really want a Wolf and really need a String Launcher I would say no. Wolf is pretty useless, and there are cheaper ways to get a String Launcher.
(Dec. 08, 2014  1:05 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2014  12:44 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Is this a good buy? http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Takara-Tomy-TOPBL...0774830369

Unless you really want a Wolf and really need a String Launcher I would say no. Wolf is pretty useless, and there are cheaper ways to get a String Launcher.

Well, I guess that is $15 down the drain... I have seen string launchers for $10 (and real), but $5 more for a beyblade, I thought I would get a good deal... I should have read about it before hand...
(Dec. 08, 2014  1:07 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2014  1:05 AM)Wombat Wrote:

Well, I guess that is $15 down the drain... I have seen string launchers for $10 (and real), but $5 more for a beyblade, I thought I would get a good deal... I should have read about it before hand...

It's always nice to have one, it's a collectible.