Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Thanks for your comprehensive reply! I know most of my parts are outdated. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and insight with me, I appreciate it.
this is what i have-
energy rings-tempo,aries,libra,pegasis,aquario,fireblaze,serpent,lacerta,virgo,capricorn,zurafa,destroyer,
ldrago assault,byxis,variares,horuseus,herculeo,orion,libra,beafall,nemesis,eonis,rex,fox,cetus,ldrago, bull,leone,sagirario,gemios,

metal ring-storm,poisen,rock,earth,ultimatemeteo,burn,twisted,torch,thunder,spiral,gravity,galaxy,thermal,
flame,evil,variares,vulcan,cyclone,phantom,diablo,forbidden,nightmare,grand,dark,ray,lightning,counter,flash,

zero G-gladiator, bahamdia, gaurdian, leviathan,

spin track- 85,90,100,105,w105,125,t125,wa130,130,135,gb145,145,sw145,uw145,r145,df145,Ad145,wd145,ewd145,h145second,c145,160,230,sp230,BGrin, XGrin,

tip-rf,r2f,wd,ewd,ms,mb,mf,hf,sd,wb,s,d,xf,bs,HF/S,rs,fb,f,b,gf,BGrin,XGrin,

launcher-hasbro,light right launcher,

what should i buy to do well in bb-10 and zero-g that i can preferably get in the US and which stadium should i buy first and which launcher should i get
You have a decent sized collection. If I were you I'd look at the top tier lists for each format and let yourself decide. Because depending on your blading preference there are just too many things for a stranger to make a suggestion. If you're doing anything standard BB-10 or Zero-G upgrading your Zero-G beys is a must. But then there is how much do you want to spend?
I honestly prefer the BB-10 by far but I know a lot of bladers love the Zero-G attack stadium so like I said, I would just do a little research on the Top teir lists and you'll figure out what you need.
Oh and launcher you should get a L/R string, its a must IMO Mars red seems to be the best built followed by the lighter grey from the BB-121 set.
(Jan. 05, 2014  10:52 PM)WaveWing5 Wrote: Is Blaze Liger a good buy?

This is for beyblade purchase consultation .
I almost have enough money to buy either a BB-10 or a BBG-04 attack stadium+yellow string launcher of of ebay. I haven't really tried learning about 0-G or set up any combos for it, but I need a string launcher. I plan to buy both eventually. Which should I buy first?
Hiya, I was wondering how much the Blue Earth Aquila Mitsuya Cider version goes for nowadays. Seems pretty hard to come by and there is only one on eBay for about $30 shipped. Tempted to buy one to reminisce of the times I actually had my recoloured MFBs before I sold them all. That and it looks amazing.
(Jan. 12, 2014  4:34 PM)blah Wrote: Hiya, I was wondering how much the Blue Earth Aquila Mitsuya Cider version goes for nowadays. Seems pretty hard to come by and there is only one on eBay for about $30 shipped. Tempted to buy one to reminisce of the times I actually had my recoloured MFBs before I sold them all. That and it looks amazing.

Thirty dollars is a very good deal. Most sellers give them a much higher price than they are actually worth, but they are definitely worth at least thirty dollars.

(Jan. 12, 2014  1:42 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I almost have enough money to buy either a BB-10 or a BBG-04 attack stadium+yellow string launcher of of ebay. I haven't really tried learning about 0-G or set up any combos for it, but I need a string launcher. I plan to buy both eventually. Which should I buy first?

The BeyStadium Attack Type is basically the most useful overall, but Zero-G is very cool so I would definitely try it. However, it depends what the prices are, because if it is quite decent for a BeyStadium Attack Type, you might as well jump on the opportunity already.
They are both around $25 but the 0-G stadium is slightly cheaper and comes with a string launcher.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0909663263
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0886750850
(Jan. 13, 2014  6:23 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: They are both around $25 but the 0-G stadium is slightly cheaper and comes with a string launcher.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0909663263
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0886750850

How much is the shipping for the first ? I think there is a regional restriction and I cannot see the auction.
(Jan. 13, 2014  3:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: How much is the shipping for the first ? I think there is a regional restriction and I cannot see the auction.

$11.99
Oh, that is not so bad then, it would be an OK price for a BeyStadium Attack Type.
Hiya, ok so, first off, I bought a beyblade from a seller on ebay, and the package never came to me, since I assume it went to another house on my street ; the seller offered to exchange for anything else the same price, BTW price is 19.99 USD so, what should I get??
Link to store for list of items is here:

(Jan. 14, 2014  1:07 AM)OrionBlade Wrote: Hiya, ok so, first off, I bought a beyblade from a seller on ebay, and the package never came to me, since I assume it went to another house on my street ; the seller offered to exchange for anything else the same price, BTW price is 19.99 USD so, what should I get??

Oh, from dimsum2u ? He is our Authorized Beyblade Dealer. Your link does not seem to work though, and dimsum2u's prices here are in Great Britain pounds and they are reduced for our Members, so I do not really know what to advise you.
(Jan. 14, 2014  1:07 AM)OrionBlade Wrote: Hiya, ok so, first off, I bought a beyblade from a seller on ebay, and the package never came to me, since I assume it went to another house on my street ; the seller offered to exchange for anything else the same price, BTW price is 19.99 USD so, what should I get??

That's not just Any ebay seller, that's Our disum! I'm sure he would be willing to work with you on getting another actual Beyblade rather then picking from this list of rather... random items.

But DBZ alarm clock FTW

[Image: mzhRRFQpIui9hRsplTd9xHw.jpg]

Edit: Or.. your link took me to the incorrect place, not even his listings.
(Jan. 14, 2014  1:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Oh, from dimsum2u ? He is our Authorized Beyblade Dealer. Your link does not seem to work though, and dimsum2u's prices here are in Great Britain pounds and they are reduced for our Members, so I do not really know what to advise you.
I always buy on eBay, and well the way he told the news was rather...awkward, and I really dont know what to get

also The Bishop, im talking about what beyblade items I should buy for that price.
What do you think you're in most need of? Attack, Defense, Stamina?
havent really given that quite a thought.. I have a decent arsenal of each so, please help, im pretty stuck to decide with tons of beyblade choices. :\
It may help if you list your parts. Is Dark Knight Dragooon in your budget?
ok so here is a list of parts I have:

Chrome wheels: zirago,wyvang,ifraid(X2),golem(X2),reviser(X3),saramanda(X2),balro(X2),begirados​(X2),orojya(X2),gargoyle,
Gryph(X3),killerken,Pegasus,bahamdia,dragoon(X2),phoenic

Metal wheels: phantom(X2),kreis,flash(X2),duo,divine,earth,mercury,blitz,nightmare,rock,hell,e​vil(X2),big
bang,wing,cyclone,flame,Vulcan,and thermal,l-drago(X2) Libra, Burn, Pegasis (Libra and Pegasis are hybrid ones, Cyber, Poison, counter (X2), Gravity(X2)

Energy rings:horuseus,herculeo,kerbecs,Pegasus(X4),eagle,libra,byxis,leone,chimera,pisc​es,anubis,Orion(X2)
Sagittario(X2),uranus,unicorno,befall(X2),Cygnus,destroy,guardian, Cancer(X2), Tempo(X2), Scorpio, Zurafa, Perseus(X3) Perseus attack, defense and stamina.

Tracks:
e230(X2),230(X4),BGrin(X2),bd145,w105(X2),t125(X3),sr200(X2),w145,lw160,sw145,100,105(X3),c145,
Ed145,wd145,FGrin,90(X2),145(X5),f230,sa165(X2)a230(X2),ad145(X2),s130(X2),wa130,df145(X2),df105,​sp230
UW145, CH120, 85, 130(X2)

Tips: rsf,r2f(X2),eds(X2),swd,wd(X6),lf,lrf,wsf(X2),cf,gcf(X2),mb(X2) sd,d(X4),bwd,jsb(X2),bsf,sb(X2),b,wb,ds,xf,
Tb(X2),hf,f(X2),es(X2),gf,fs,EWD,RS(X2) MF, RF(X2), S,

Other: Metal Face (MF2 WBBA) customs (X2)

I also have an LR launcher, and well, thats it.

also my budget is $19.99 USD because thats how much the item that got lost costed.
There's not much you really need, hah!

I think you're in need of maybe another defense tip, try Ray Striker.

Or maybe some MF's or MSF's
So lately, I've been trying to get back into beyblade, especially competitive, what are some good beys to buy?
(Jan. 14, 2014  1:56 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: So lately, I've been trying to get back into beyblade, especially competitive, what are some good beys to buy?
Do you have Duo Uranus? If not, I think buying BB-121 would be a good start Smile
I see, I just looked it up and it looks really helpful. What other beys should I get, specifically Zero-G?
(Jan. 14, 2014  2:00 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: I see, I just looked it up and it looks really helpful. What other beys should I get, specifically Zero-G?
Possibly Dark Night Dragoon, Guardian Reviser 160SB, And maybe A few Metal Stone Faces! Smile Also places like Toys R Us or Walmart should be selling lots of shogun steel Smile