Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 02, 2013  3:35 AM)LMAO Wrote: I'd recommend Scythe Kronos since Scythe still has a few uses for different combos, Fang Leone, and Big Bang Pegasus are pretty much useless, and Variares is alright.

Personally, I'd get Scythe Kronos Smile

scythe is also the cheapest at 6.53 usd, so sounds good!
edit:new dillema, i've recently been allowed to buy 40 dollars worth of beys. i am definitely am getting the stamina defense dx synchrome set, but with the remaining money, should i get scythe kronos(already have t125 x2, and will get eds from synchrome dx) set and variares(have nothing from it), or flash saggitario(already have 230 x1 and wd x2, will be x3 with synchrome dx set), and two metal faces(non customizable versions) i don't do too many tournaments if that matters. i do not currently own any metal faces.
I heard the flash wheel is good if you don't have one of those.

Btw, should I get a Scythe Kronos too? The seller I'm buying from happens to have one.
(Aug. 02, 2013  2:52 PM)Buu Wrote: I heard the flash wheel is good if you don't have one of those.

Btw, should I get a Scythe Kronos too? The seller I'm buying from happens to have one.

I actually found a scythe Kronos for 6.39 cents free shipping if you're interested.
On amazon.
(Aug. 02, 2013  3:37 PM)Buu Wrote: Where? Grin

Here's a deal on Amazon for a Scythe KronosSmile
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004KKX82I...X110_SY190
Flash Saggitario
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0072URPZ4...8?pi=SS115
Scythe Kronos or Kreis Cygnus?

Scythe Kronos or Basalt Horogium?
Scythe Kronos and Scythe Kronos
(Aug. 02, 2013  5:11 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Scythe Kronos and Scythe Kronos

Can you state a reason please? This will help him/her better than just saying a name.
(Aug. 02, 2013  1:58 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: If you have access to flash or synchromes(mentioned by drpepsidew)you don't need it.

Can I get a second opinion, just to confirm?

(Aug. 02, 2013  1:58 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: If you have access to flash or synchromes(mentioned by drpepsidew)you don't need it.

Can I get a second opinion, just to confirm?
Also, buu, http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004KKX82I...SJOJBGVXis the free shipping 6.29 one.
Is the free shipping only for orders over $25?

Scythe Kronos, or Phantom Orion?

And explaining why would be great. Wink What good parts does Scythe Kronos have and what do they do? And is there anything that outclasses it that would be better?
yes shipping is free when the order is over $25 but it depends on the seller,depending on the seller it can be under $25 but still be free shipping

Phantom Orion would be best.
The only good part from Scythe Kronos is the metal wheel wich is outclassed and is only usefull in niche combo's, ewd is a better choice then eds as it has better balance and CH120 is better then T125 and kronos has no use whatsoever.

With phantom orion you get the phantom mw wich is still good for stamina (but not as good as Duo) the orion cw wich has great synergy with flash and B:D wich can be usefull in some combo's if it's a good one (expecially againts spin stealers)
Anyone know of a seller of blitz striker 100rsf?
by itself takara tomy no I suggest looking out for one at a toy's r us
(Aug. 02, 2013  5:03 PM)Buu Wrote: Scythe Kronos or Kreis Cygnus?

Scythe Kronos or Basalt Horogium?

For the first question: Scythe Kronos. It has some good use as a low track defense type and Kreis Cygnus all together is not good.

For the second question: Basalt Horogium. It's much better defense wise compared to scythe and also anti-attack.
(Aug. 02, 2013  11:54 PM)Lazer Wrote: by itself takara tomy no I suggest looking out for one at a toy's r us

________________________________________________________________________________

They only sell hasbro versions at my toys r us.
Goto amazon.
(Aug. 03, 2013  12:20 AM)AZL Wrote: Goto amazon.

It's impossible to find one on Amazon. I looked and came up with every other bey out there but no Unicorno
http://www.amazon.com/Beyblades-JAPANESE...blader+set There is a set with Blitz Unicorno.
I'm not looking for a set. I thought about it. Holugrium looks cool but i'm on a budget Unhappy
I saw a Scythe Kronos at Toysrus. It's a t125 eds, same track and tip as Takara, I think. Should I get it or is the metal wheel hollowed out too and not worth it? Is it only Spark FX non-hyperblades that are hollowed out or are the normal ones hollowed out too? Are there other parts better than T125 besides CH120 if I can't get one of those?

I also saw flash saggitario hyperblade at Toysrus. Is that flash wheel same as Takara's? And there's L-Drago Destructor Hyperblades.

And a Blitz-Striker, normal.
And Grand Cetus T125RS with beylocker

Anything good here?

Plus
Samurai Ifrit E230GCF and Ninja Salamander SW145SD two pack.

Guardian Leviathan A230 JSB and Pirate Orochi 145 D two pack.

Are those good, or better to buy them separately? Say Samurai Ifrit w145 CF and a Thief Phoenix E230 GCF. Or Guardian Leviathan 160 SB and a Pirate Kraken A20 JSB?

Btw, which is the best metal face bolt out of these?: BB-36, BB-67, BBG-14, BBG-15?
2 Packs, those aren't the normal parts but you get E230 :3
(Aug. 03, 2013  12:19 AM)GAMMADRACO Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2013  11:54 PM)Lazer Wrote: by itself takara tomy no I suggest looking out for one at a toy's r us

________________________________________________________________________________

They only sell hasbro versions at my toys r us.
I ment look out for the hasbro hyperblades version at toys'rus
(Aug. 03, 2013  3:57 AM)Buu Wrote: I saw a Scythe Kronos at Toysrus. It's a t125 eds, same track and tip as Takara, I think. Should I get it or is the metal wheel hollowed out too and not worth it? Is it only Spark FX non-hyperblades that are hollowed out or are the normal ones hollowed out too? Are there other parts better than T125 besides CH120 if I can't get one of those?

I also saw flash saggitario hyperblade at Toysrus. Is that flash wheel same as Takara's? And there's L-Drago Destructor Hyperblades.

And a Blitz-Striker, normal.
And Grand Cetus T125RS with beylocker

Anything good here?

Plus
Samurai Ifrit E230GCF and Ninja Salamander SW145SD two pack.

Guardian Leviathan A230 JSB and Pirate Orochi 145 D two pack.

Are those good, or better to buy them separately? Say Samurai Ifrit w145 CF and a Thief Phoenix E230 GCF. Or Guardian Leviathan 160 SB and a Pirate Kraken A20 JSB?

Btw, which is the best metal face bolt out of these?: BB-36, BB-67, BBG-14, BBG-15?

Yes Flash is the same as the Takara-Tomy Flash, as well as the rest of Hasbro's Hyperblades.

Blitz is apparently pretty rare, but has been outclassed. Still, a good buy in my opinion.

If you buy the two packs, they are supposed to be cheaper than buying two individual Beyblades.

W145 is Top Tier for Stamina, so an obvious purchase.
Personally, I would probably go with Samurai Ifrit W145 CF as well as the two packs.

BBG-14 and BBG-15 are Metal Stone Faces, which are good, but only work with Zero-G Beyblades.
For MFB, you would be better off in getting either BB-84 or BB-85.
Even if it's the non-hyperblades version of Blitz?