Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 05, 2012  12:29 AM)HARITH2001 Wrote: hey guys I am buying hades kerbeces and flas sggitario and ray striker and all of them are TT ARE they out classed if they are please tell me what to buy I don't care if its TT or Hasbro please help

Flash is still top tier for attack. It comes with 230 and WD which is good for stamina

Hades Kerbecs: best part is BD145. Kerbecs clear wheel is good for 3 sided wheels.

Ray Striker: Best part is CS which is a good balance tip.

yes I know but I already have bd145
(Dec. 05, 2012  12:59 AM)HARITH2001 Wrote: yes I know but I already have bd145

Then you just have to make the decision if you want 2 BD145.
I am not sure can you list some better beys then hades kerbecs and flash saggitario and ray striker
(Dec. 05, 2012  1:56 AM)HARITH2001 Wrote: I am not sure can you list some better beys then hades kerbecs and flash saggitario and ray striker
Death Quetzalcoatl can help you in defense. You can make Death ____ BD145 RDF

is duo Uranus 230wd better then flash saggitario 230wd
They both have top-tier fusion wheels, Flash is attack while Duo is defense and balance.
but what should I get
(Dec. 06, 2012  12:05 AM)HARITH2001 Wrote: but what should I get

Do you like attack or defense?
(Dec. 06, 2012  12:05 AM)HARITH2001 Wrote: but what should I get
I would get Duo 230 WD. Duo can be used for Stamina, Defense and Balance. It could also be used for anti-Attack. Flash is just for attack

(Dec. 04, 2012  11:15 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: When the "HyperBlades" come out, what two Beyblades should I buy for competitive uses? I am mainly focusing on Attack and Defense, as I have enough for Stamina already, ahah...

If they are truly like the 4D Beys, with multi-part MWs that aren't hollowed out, you should get the following:
Flash Sagittario for Attack
Death Quetzalcoatl for Defense
Duo Ice-Titan for Defense/Stamina
Diablo Nemesis for Anti-Attack
Wait, I thought Duo just had the sparkle stickers XD so I could get Duo from Walmart in its true 4D form?
(Dec. 06, 2012  2:15 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Wait, I thought Duo just had the sparkle stickers XD so I could get Duo from Walmart in its true 4D form?

If the rumors are true, yes, but not until January.
(Dec. 06, 2012  2:15 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Wait, I thought Duo just had the sparkle stickers XD so I could get Duo from Walmart in its true 4D form?
Duo has not been announced to be a part of the Hyperblades yet, for now its just a part of the Spark FX which is just the Holographic Face.
(Dec. 06, 2012  2:26 AM)Barreto Wrote:
Duo has not been announced to be a part of the Hyperblades yet, for now its just a part of the Spark FX which is just the Holographic Face.
Yeah, that's why I thought, I do a TON of research on these.
should I get hades kerbecs or earth virgo
Hades Kerbecs is much better. It has BD145 which is top tier for defence and the if the Hades MW and BD145 are used together in boost mode it can a good for stamina and balance customs. Earth Virgo has some parts which were useful but are outclassed these days.
Are the sonokong zero-g beyblades really any different than the Takara tomy ones? I am curious because I want to get a few new zero-g's and Sonokong's are a bit cheaper. If it matters, I am getting Dragooon, Gargole, and maybe Ifraid.
(Dec. 06, 2012  9:48 PM)Anchor Wrote: Are the sonokong zero-g beyblades really any different than the Takara tomy ones? I am curious because I want to get a few new zero-g's and Sonokong's are a bit cheaper. If it matters, I am getting Dragooon, Gargole, and maybe Ifraid.

Cant give you a definite answer but I can tell you this. Yuko Ray14 who bought only SK Zero-g beys went 12-0 winning our last tournament. primarily with Revizer Dragoon BD145RDF (in BB-10s not BBG-3).
Oh and another nice thing about SKs this time, no random boosters, you want a bey you can buy it including the "super rare" beys from RBs... let me know who the seller is that you found if you don't mind
(Dec. 06, 2012  1:11 PM)HARITH2001 Wrote: should I get hades kerbecs or earth virgo

hades kerbecs
should I get rock zurafa/ giraffe or hades kerbecs
Seriously anything pre-4D get Kerbecs, then next is Basalt. Nothing else matters at all, besides a few parts like AD145, ch120, CS and RF/R2Fs...
ok but I am getting earth virgo instead of hades kerbes so I will be getting earth virgo ,ray striker , flash saggitario and all are TT
Why are you doing that when logic says you shouldn't? Why did you ask for people's views based on knowledge when you're just going to ignore them?