Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Feb. 07, 2021  7:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  10:34 AM)Silverth3 Wrote: Is this listing and its seller legit? I was planning on buying some other beys from them along with this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-Pha...Swqo5daawH

Nope. It has A0813.

What does that mean btw? Sorry I'm sorta new to this.
(Feb. 07, 2021  7:53 PM)Silverth3 Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  7:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Nope. It has A0813.

What does that mean btw? Sorry I'm sorta new to this.

It means it's a midfake. not a legit TT
What launcher should I buy. The b-112, or the b-99? I want the one that is more durable, and more powerful
I have four choices now. Jet Wyvern, Death Solomon, Mirage Fafnir or Dead Phoenix (for the atomic) I'll probably go for Death Solomon anyways, but I can afford 1 more.
I'm wondering if there's a reliable website to find Canadian TT beys. Most of the websites I've looked at (besides Amazon and Mall of Toys) don't ship to Canada. I'd normally be happy to use Amazon, but their selection is quite limited.
(Feb. 15, 2021  4:39 PM)TrickyNick Wrote: I'm wondering if there's a reliable website to find Canadian TT beys. Most of the websites I've looked at (besides Amazon and Mall of Toys) don't ship to Canada. I'd normally be happy to use Amazon, but their selection is quite limited.
Everwish? Shipping might be expensive
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:56 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: I have four choices now.  Jet Wyvern, Death Solomon, Mirage Fafnir or Dead Phoenix (for the atomic) I'll probably go for Death Solomon anyways, but I can afford 1 more.

I recommend Jet Wyvern for the Jet Ring and Around.
Here's what you should get from all of these BusyBlader:
Death Solomon: Solomon Chip and 2B Chassis
Mirage Fafnir: Mirage Ring and 2S Chassis
Jet Wyvern: Jet Ring and Around Disc (optional)
Dead Phoenix: Dead Phoenix Layer (that is if you even have Revive Phoenix for Perfect Phoenix) and Atomic (optional)
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:56 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: I have four choices now. Jet Wyvern, Death Solomon, Mirage Fafnir or Dead Phoenix (for the atomic) I'll probably go for Death Solomon anyways, but I can afford 1 more.

I would go for death Solomon, unless you have Hyperion burn
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:56 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: I have four choices now.  Jet Wyvern, Death Solomon, Mirage Fafnir or Dead Phoenix (for the atomic) I'll probably go for Death Solomon anyways, but I can afford 1 more.

I would go for death Solomon, unless you have Hyperion burn

I have Hyperion, but I need an alternative so I can keep my MCC on Rage. Solomon doesn't need an MCC to be good.
(Feb. 16, 2021  5:10 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I would go for death Solomon, unless you have Hyperion burn

I have Hyperion, but I need an alternative so I can keep my MCC on Rage. Solomon doesn't need an MCC to be good.

Hyperion doesn’t need a mcc either (Hyperion 2 at least).
I'm looking to purchase a Berserker Behemoth, only place I could find it is on Yahoo Auctions

Only thing is I can't tell if it's legit or not. It *looks* legit. The seller includes photos of all sides of the box. But I can't see the production code on the bottom.

Edit: Nevermind, the seller sells midfakes, I've been informed
Q re Extreme', Is already have the one from Shadow Amaterios but wondering if it's worth getting the clear one from super Satan or the red one (dunni where that is from)? As I hear the rubber is softer & flower pattern is better with the clear rubber one...anyone have the red one how does it behave compared to the original shadow Amaterios one & the Super Satan one?
For my brother (his bday in few days) , I bought him three beys. Super Hyperion, Shield Kraken and hercules h4. They're from the Hasbro. Are the beys good?
(Feb. 18, 2021  8:57 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: For my brother (his bday in few days) , I bought him three beys. Super Hyperion, Shield Kraken and hercules h4. They're from the Hasbro. Are the beys good?

Super Hyperion is probably the best of the bunch as it has Exceed-SPM and the 1A Disk. I don't have Kraken yet and Hercules should be at least decent because of Prevail-S.
My parents are buying me a Beyblade as it's my birthday today (yay!) and told me to choose. I'm limited to some dual layer and God beys as they are the only ones released in India (shipping from Japan is possible but completely out of my price range). I'm not really interested in competitive, so please suggest which one do you think is the most fun to play with my other beys, Alter Chronos and Drain Fafnir. Here are my options: Kreis Satan, God Valkyrie (I don't think the Strike God Chip is included), Screw Trident, Xeno Xcalibur, Victory Valkyrie, Storm Spriggan and Zillion Zeus. Lost and Nightmare are available but I won't be buying them because the launcher that came with Chronos is busted and I need a right-spin launcher.
(Feb. 21, 2021  4:27 AM)i'm batman Wrote: My parents are buying me a Beyblade as it's my birthday today (yay!) and told me to choose. I'm limited to some dual layer and God beys as they are the only ones released in India (shipping from Japan is possible but completely out of my price range). I'm not really interested in competitive, so please suggest which one do you think is the most fun to play with my other beys, Alter Chronos and Drain Fafnir. Here are my options: Kreis Satan, God Valkyrie (I don't think the Strike God Chip is included), Screw Trident, Xeno Xcalibur, Victory Valkyrie, Storm Spriggan and Zillion Zeus. Lost and Nightmare are available but I won't be buying them because the launcher that came with Chronos is busted and I need a right-spin launcher.

Go for Trident.
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2020 Metal Masters anniversary set: 
[/font]

EEEE EMY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP AND I WANT TO GET THAT SET JUST TELL ME A PLACE I CAN FIND IT!!!!!!!!
What drivers would you recommend for a competitive collection given what I have below?

Attack: Evolution', Destroy', Xceed'
Stamina: Atomic, Xtend+, Zone'
Other: Mobius, Drift

Thinking about Xtreme', any other you guys would recommend?
(Feb. 23, 2021  7:22 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: What drivers would you recommend for a competitive collection given what I have below?

Attack: Evolution', Destroy', Xceed'
Stamina: Atomic, Xtend+, Zone'
Other: Mobius, Drift

Thinking about Xtreme', any other you guys would recommend?
Get Quick' , its easier too control than Xtreme'
Bearing is also nice
TT Mfb beys tend to be better than hasbro MFB beys
(Feb. 23, 2021  11:21 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: EEEE EMY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP AND I WANT TO GET THAT SET JUST TELL ME A PLACE I CAN FIND IT!!!!!!!!
Beysandbricks.com and/or Ever-wish.com, I'm not sure if they have it but also.. Theportal0.com
A: I'm pretty sure that bumping is against the forum rules, and B: Have you tried Googling it? I'm sure you can find it on Ebay or Amazon.jp
thank you BladerGem and PeppzieCola