Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 17, 2021  3:27 PM)MissingNo Wrote: Hello i just saw that Flipkart holds most GT and Sparking beyblades. Please tell which one should i go for? -
1. Union Achilles
2. Imperial Dragon
3. Master Devolos
4. Zone Luinor
5. Kolossal Helios
6. Burn Hyperion
7. Glide Roktavor
8. Variant Lucius
9. Lord Spryzen
10. OR Brave valtryek?
Please note these are english names which hasbro uses but im actually talking about TAKARATOMY BEYBLADES! please tell which one should i buy?

Also, is hasbro's heat salamander good?

I don't know that much but I will help as much as I can:
union achilles for Xtend+ glide Ragnaruk for wheel revolve and 1S and master diabolos for master.
(Jan. 17, 2021  4:58 PM)Thundra Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  3:27 PM)MissingNo Wrote: Hello i just saw that Flipkart holds most GT and Sparking beyblades. Please tell which one should i go for? -
1. Union Achilles
2. Imperial Dragon
3. Master Devolos
4. Zone Luinor
5. Kolossal Helios
6. Burn Hyperion
7. Glide Roktavor
8. Variant Lucius
9. Lord Spryzen
10. OR Brave valtryek?
Please note these are english names which hasbro uses but im actually talking about TAKARATOMY BEYBLADES! please tell which one should i buy?

I don't know that much but I will help as much as I can:
union achilles for Xtend+ glide Ragnaruk for wheel revolve and 1S and master diabolos for master.

Oh! Thank you for telling! 

And also, is the union layer base and achilles gt chip good?
(Jan. 17, 2021  6:23 PM)MissingNo Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  4:58 PM)Thundra Wrote: I don't know that much but I will help as much as I can:

idk heat salamander but achilles and goku makes the heaviest chip + layer weight combo
(Jan. 17, 2021  7:42 PM)Thundra Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  6:23 PM)MissingNo Wrote: Oh! Thank you for telling! 

idk heat salamander but achilles and goku makes the heaviest chip + layer weight combo

Achilles goku is the heaviest chip + weight combination.
(Jan. 17, 2021  6:23 PM)MissingNo Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  4:58 PM)Thundra Wrote: I don't know that much but I will help as much as I can:

Union is meh, Achilles is top tier. Heat Salamander is bad with it’s stock, but with the right parts it can be good (I would use wheel and Bearing for it).
(Jan. 17, 2021  7:42 PM)Thundra Wrote:

Uhhh..... Could you please tell what is goku? Because i prefer english names of beyblades rather than japanese names
(Jan. 18, 2021  3:34 AM)MissingNo Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  7:42 PM)Thundra Wrote: idk heat salamander but achilles and goku makes the heaviest chip + layer weight combo

Uhhh..... Could you please tell what is goku? Because i prefer english names of beyblades rather than japanese names

here is a picture:
https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Layer_W...htGoku.png
(Jan. 18, 2021  3:34 AM)MissingNo Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  7:42 PM)Thundra Wrote: idk heat salamander but achilles and goku makes the heaviest chip + layer weight combo

Goku is a layer weight. It doesn't have a hasbro equivalent.
(Jan. 17, 2021  8:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Union is meh, Achilles is top tier. Heat Salamander is bad with it’s stock, but with the right parts it can be good (I would use wheel and Bearing for it).
Oh i understand. Thank you for telling.

I got an alter cognite for my birthday today. Is it good? It is TT beyblade not hasbro

Also, what are the best stock beyblades of Hasbro?

AND ALSO, what are the best dual layers (no single layers) and god layers of TT, besides victory valtryek and dark doomscizor? They are prevalent in our local toy shops.
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:12 PM)MissingNo Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  8:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Union is meh, Achilles is top tier. Heat Salamander is bad with it’s stock, but with the right parts it can be good (I would use wheel and Bearing for it).
Oh i understand. Thank you for telling.

I got an alter cognite for my birthday today. Is it good? It is TT beyblade not hasbro

AND ALSO, what are the best dual layers (no single layers) and god layers of TT, besides victory valtryek and dark doomscizor? They are prevalent in our local toy shops.

Alter Cognite is solid for it’s era (not so good any more, but it’s good against god beys). Best Hasbro stocks include Turbo Spryzen, Glide Roktavor, Spryzen Requiem, Master Diabolos, and Arc Balkesh. Don’t know about the last question.
(Jan. 19, 2021  6:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:12 PM)MissingNo Wrote: Oh i understand. Thank you for telling.

Alter Cognite is solid for it’s era (not so good any more, but it’s good against god beys). Best Hasbro stocks include Turbo Spryzen, Glide Roktavor, Spryzen Requiem, Master Diabolos, and Arc Balkesh. Don’t know about the last question.

Hmm.... okay. Thank you very much for answering! Ok so those were best hasbro stocks. What are best TT stocks?
(Jan. 19, 2021  6:54 PM)MissingNo Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  6:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Alter Cognite is solid for it’s era (not so good any more, but it’s good against god beys). Best Hasbro stocks include Turbo Spryzen, Glide Roktavor, Spryzen Requiem, Master Diabolos, and Arc Balkesh. Don’t know about the last question.

Hmm.... okay. Thank you very much for answering! Ok so those were best hasbro stocks. What are best TT stocks?

Easy:
Master Diabolos
Lord Spriggan
Rage Longinus
Brave Valkyrie
Lucifer The End
Helios Volcano
World Spriggan
Also, what is the best dual layer and god layer beyblades?

(Jan. 19, 2021  7:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  6:54 PM)MissingNo Wrote: Hmm.... okay. Thank you very much for answering! Ok so those were best hasbro stocks. What are best TT stocks?

Easy:
Master Diabolos
Lord Spriggan
Rage Longinus
Brave Valkyrie
Lucifer The End
Helios Volcano
World Spriggan
Those aren't available in India lol. Still, thank you very much.
Best stock beyblades god layer and dual layer? (Sorry for trouble)
(Jan. 19, 2021  7:03 PM)MissingNo Wrote: Also, what is the best dual layer and god layer beyblades?

(Jan. 19, 2021  7:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Easy:
Master Diabolos
Lord Spriggan
Rage Longinus
Brave Valkyrie
Lucifer The End
Helios Volcano
World Spriggan

Don’t know so much for Dual, but for God I would say Spriggan Requiem, Nightmare Longinus, Arc Balkesh, and Drain Fafnir
(Jan. 19, 2021  7:06 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  7:03 PM)MissingNo Wrote: Also, what is the best dual layer and god layer beyblades?

Don’t know so much for Dual, but for God I would say Spriggan Requiem, Nightmare Longinus, Arc Balkesh, and Drain Fafnir

Hmmm..... I have the Drain Fafnir and i guess cognite is also stock good along with fafnir. I will look for Nightmare Luinor if i find that, while the rest two are difficult to find here. Anyways, i appreciate your help. Thank you very much!
So I’m interested in selling some bet blades and I was hoping yall could help me determine the right price. Here’s what I have:

Dead Hades (from the random booster, opened but never launched or spun by hand)

Shelter Regulus (from the random booster, opened with box but never launched or spun by hand)

Bloody Longinus (layer and disk used, driver not even once)

Orb egis layer and destroy driver (both used). 

So yeah this is what I wanna sell. If someone could lemme know of a fair price for it, that’d be great. I’m making a thread because it’s been a while since I was on here so I don’t know if it will sell and if so at what price. If it winds up being like 5 bucks, I probbably wont bother. Cheers!
Look up how much Beys and Bricks or Mall of Toys is selling them for as a reference point. I would say you should be selling them for probably about 25% less because they're openned and you aren't an established seller.
(Jan. 23, 2021  6:15 AM)Burstlover Wrote: So I’m interested in selling some bet blades and I was hoping yall could help me determine the right price. Here’s what I have:

Dead Hades (from the random booster, opened but never launched or spun by hand)

Shelter Regulus (from the random booster, opened with box but never launched or spun by hand)

Bloody Longinus (layer and disk used, driver not even once)

Orb egis layer and destroy driver (both used). 

So yeah this is what I wanna sell. If someone could lemme know of a fair price for it, that’d be great. I’m making a thread because it’s been a while since I was on here so I don’t know if it will sell and if so at what price. If it winds up being like 5 bucks, I probbably wont bother. Cheers!

the hades from what RB?
all of his releases were in random boosters
Thanks Mate! I will look at that then. Cheers!

Dead Hades from b-125 I think it is (the very first Dead Hades which has a purple layer)
some prices
Hades: $35 (since is the rb prize)
Shelter regulus: Idk from what rb but if is the black or the original one $25 should be good
Bloody Longinus: $13
Orb Egis layer: $5-7
Destroy driver: $4-7 (if destroy dash : $5-8)
(Jan. 23, 2021  6:27 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: some prices
Hades: $35 (since is the rb prize)
Shelter regulus: Idk from what rb but if is the black or the original one $25 should be good
Bloody Longinus: $13
Orb Egis layer: $5-7
Destroy driver: $4-7 (if destroy dash : $5-8)

Oh fantastic mate, cheers! Yep, Shelter Regulus is the original blue one. Thanks!
any sparking beys yall recommend me to buy or I should wait for new series?
(Jan. 25, 2021  11:50 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: any sparking beys yall recommend me to buy or I should wait for new series?

I can help a bit not that much but if you want top tier you should have:
Glide Ragnuruk (for wheel revolve and 1S)
rage longinus (for rage and 3A)
lucifer the end (for lucifer II and drift)
variant lucifer (for lucifer I and mobius)
world spriggan (for spriggan)
helios volcano (for all of its parts)
hyperion burn (for hyperion II and xceed'(better with +Z from helios volcano))
(Jan. 26, 2021  1:35 AM)Thundra Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  11:50 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: any sparking beys yall recommend me to buy or I should wait for new series?

I can help a bit not that much but if you want top tier you should have:
Glide Ragnuruk (for wheel revolve and 1S)
rage longinus (for rage and 3A)
lucifer the end (for lucifer II and drift)
variant lucifer (for lucifer I and mobius)
world spriggan (for spriggan)
helios volcano (for all of its parts)
hyperion burn (for hyperion II and xceed'(better with +Z from helios volcano))

thanks, I think zone'+z is the best Lad driver (not counting the POM ones like Bearing , Mobius or drift)