Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

@ aurawolf

First, for future reference any questions regarding the legitimacy of an item goes in Flightyellz's guide (http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching)

But, camera-girl sells official items.
thank you fluke
I'm not really up to date with the current meta so asking here is always better.

I need a beylauncher and some good combos for my next tournament and I am confused about what to get. I have two choices:
1. UDXS (for Duo combos which will probably be used a lot)
2. Beylauncher L/R + Fusion Hades + Samurai Ifraid(to make Inguilt's Phantom Hades 90 MF + Ga's Fusion concept + Flash W145 MF).

I always like attack+stamina combos which mostly contain Phantom so I was more towards option 2, but Duo has the impenetrable wall and 0 recoil with awesome stamina. So, I am not quite sure if I do have the skills to beat others' Duo with something other than Duo(I wont really like to use Duo myself though, its not my way of blading). So, yeah, advise please Smile

BTW, I am not 'very' good with pure attack.
i say udxs because of the great use of duo and some other useful parts i.e metal faces and also it includes a lr string launcher
I would go with the UDXS. I find that Duo customs outspin Phantom customs. You can also use Wing/LDG for Anti-Attack, which has been known to take down some Flash customs. You can also use LDG for spin equalizing. Overall, I would go with UDXS, but keep in mind that I do not know what type of combos are dominating in your area tournaments right now.
Well, stamina and pre-4D attack dominates right now. I can defeat Duo usually with spin equalizers and I also have a Death Quetz for Defense. Then again, most people dont use top tier defense or stamina and anyone with a strong launch and a 4D bey can place here. In short, attack can dominate easily because defense is absent in our meta XD
can somewhat help me out
what is the question?
i posted it on the last page
(Aug. 07, 2012  7:06 AM)SagemodeDC Wrote: can someone please help m e which beyblade should i get between Duo Uranus Phantom Orion Diablo Nemesis Death Queztacoltal or Flash Sagittario

List what beyblades you have already, so we can tell you what would be good for you to get next.
What are the best Metal Fury beys to buy
if u mean hasbro, probably the ones that have not been altered i.e cosmic pegasus fang leone etc.
(Aug. 08, 2012  8:27 PM)Death Bro Wrote: What are the best Metal Fury beys to buy

Cosmic Pegasus W105R²F, Beat Lynx(For AD145 and WD), Spiral Fox(For TR145 and Spiral), Scythe Kronos(For EDS), Spiral Lyre(Fore Spiral and MF). A;; of these beyblades have good parts
(Aug. 08, 2012  8:20 PM)Imperial Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  7:06 AM)SagemodeDC Wrote: can someone please help m e which beyblade should i get between Duo Uranus Phantom Orion Diablo Nemesis Death Queztacoltal or Flash Sagittario

List what beyblades you have already, so we can tell you what would be good for you to get next.

Energy Rings: Aries/virgo/leone/striker/horoseus/byxis/orso/pegasus 1&2 /ldrago/perseus/wolf/scorpio/kerbecs/bull/cetus/lacerta/
Metal Wheels: Rock/earth/storm/lightning/gravity/hyper/vulcan/grand/flame/ray/torch/galaxy/basalt x2/hell/
TracksGrinF145/125/D125/WA130/AD145/GB145/SW145/WD145/230/145/105/85/BD145/DF145/
Performance Tips:WB/D/WD/BS/RF/R2F/HF/RS/CS/JB/DS
I would get Diablo; that would help your Attack and Defense.
SagemodeDC
I say get Phantom Orion or Duo Uranus. You already have a pretty good attack and anti attack parts. So you don't need flash or Diablo. You can already make some good defense so it's your choice on Death. Here is a good order
Edit
Get Diablo or Phantom.
He is definitely in need of Attack. Lightning, Gravity, and Vulcan just bounce right off anything 4D or against Synchroms. Basalt won't cut it for Defense, IMO. It can do okay for stamina, and he has some spin stealing options with Gravity, so he's okay for Stamina for now. As such, a Defense/Attack beyblade like Diablo is a good purchase.
which do u think i should get variares, death quetzalcoatl, phantom orion, diablo nemesis or flash sagittario. Keep in mind that i only have one bey which is hell kerbecs BD145DS.
duouranuslover
Death Quetz. Then you can made Death Kerbecs (Aquario would be better) BD145 RDF, which is excellent Defense.
(Aug. 09, 2012  6:20 PM)Cake Wrote: duouranuslover
Death Quetz. Then you can made Death Kerbecs (Aquario would be better) BD145 RDF, which is excellent Defense.

well thank u so much for this combination but one question u said its excellent defense but what if my brother is using excellent stamina?? chances of winning might be low?? so what do you think ??

(Aug. 09, 2012  8:04 PM)duouranuslover Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2012  6:20 PM)Cake Wrote: duouranuslover

well thank u so much for this combination but one question u said its excellent defense but what if my brother is using excellent stamina?? chances of winning might be low?? so what do you think ??
Go to ask a question get a answer

Should I get the Beat lynx Random Booster or the Fusion hades one ?
Random Booster Vol. 7 has far more competitive pieces than Random Booster Vol. 8, so from a competitive stand-point, RBV7 would be the better buy. From a collector's stand-point, they're both pretty good, so it's all comes down to your intentions as a Blader: whether you intend to purchase one for competitive reasons or collection purposes. Smile