Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Blitz Unicorno.There's no certain that Diablo would be good,so Blitz would have been a safer option.
I would hold off buying anything til testing is done on Diablo. Blitz is not worth buying if you can use Variares well.

@Ryu13: B: D was never a top-tier part, you should read around. It's not even because it's easy to KO, either, it simply doesn't spin as long as other stamina setups. Phantom is still a good buy.
I have a black dgms but is it worth selling so I could buy a dragoon msuv and hoe much is it worth
(Dec. 26, 2011  4:04 PM)th!nk Wrote: You can normally find it slightly cheaper on ebay. It's a decent buy though, good AR and weight disk, though the engine gear and base are pretty useless, and you'd need a normal/neo left spin gear before you could use the AR on anything else successfully (as it's only any good in left spin).

Dimsum2u has it for $6 (USD).

Outerbounds: I think that would be possible. Contact someone with a Dragoon MSUV and try to set up a trade. (It would be more direct than selling the black Dragoon MS and then buying from user with MSUV)

Though I can't really say if it would be a great deal because I don't know how much a black MS would be.. I'd say its relatively same ballpark though!
Oh thanks but who here has a dgmsuv I don't knw that may people with it
You'd be surprised. A lot of people haha.

IIRC: Giamarco.93, JR_Tiger, Poseidon (a couple, and he wants to get rid of some IIRC), and probably BeyFan.

Off the top of my head, forgive me if I forgot your superb collection and didn't put you on that minute list, haha.
whats a better choice to buy:
BB-97 Ultimate Reshuffle Set Perseus Version (Sono Kong- so it includes the BB-33 stadium)
-which is about 40$-45$ meaning i have some money to leftover to spend-
OR
BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set
-which is about 50$ and have no more money leftover-

lol thnx if u can help lol
Probably the BB-32. There's almost no reason to buy the GPURS, and you get an RF and a BB-10 with BB-32.
GPURS contains useful parts such as WD, Gravity, RS, Perseus Attack, Perseus Reg. in Red, and GB145
Gravity and Perseus are pretty much outclassed nowadays, RS is iffy, WD can be gotten from more useful Beys like Beat Lynx or Basalt Horogium, and GB145 is iffy.
Do you actually know most of the parts in the GP set is outclassed?Edit:Kaiba,y u always beat me?Serious
Cool thnks slot Dan I owe you one I guess I might keep my black dgms and sell some other of my blades
I started blaring a few months ago , I already have some okay-ish parts like RS ,Gravity Perseus , CS , WD ....... What other stuff should I get ?
(Dec. 26, 2011  11:06 PM)Cheeseburger Wrote: I started blaring a few months ago , I already have some okay-ish parts like RS ,Gravity Perseus , CS , WD ....... What other stuff should I get ?
Phantom Orion or Scythe Kronos if you are Stamina oriented. if you are limited to Hasbro then you need Hades Kerbecs.

Attack you would want Blitz Unicorno or VariAres, some people (like my self) prefer Blitz because it is "easier" to use. Hasbro: you cant really use attack that well in a Hasbro Stadium...

Defense: Death Quetzalcoatl, Duo Uranus....Hasbro: Twisted Tempo.

I don't really need to be competitive because I play with my friends , sisters and parents so yeh.
Any decent 5 layer beys ? Thanks though
(Dec. 26, 2011  11:13 PM)Cheeseburger Wrote: I don't really need to be competitive because I play with my friends , sisters and parents so yeh.
Any decent 5 layer beys ? Thanks though

Hell (Hades) Kerbecs BD145DS, Basalt Horogium 145WD (Twisted Tempo)

Basalt Horogium 145WD
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Starter Leone 145D
Dark Bull H145SD
Bey Launcher Suspension
Beyblade Grip Support
Metal Face Version 1 Red Face
(Everything is Takara Tomy)
I'd be paying $103 USD for the whole lot, shipping included, I'd get a segment launcher but I'm not buying any until they drop below $20

Is this a good subtotal or am I being ripped off?
You can get bey that are a LOT better than those with that money, invest in some 4D beys.
(Dec. 27, 2011  2:14 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: You can get bey that are a LOT better than those with that money, invest in some 4D beys.

Really? What would you reccomend from the 4D series for Defense and Stamina?
For Defense and Stamina: Phantom Orion or Scythe Kronos (Stamina) Death Quetzalcoatl and Duo Uranus from the UDXS for Defense...this is if you already have Staple parts such as BD145, CS, Metal faces...etc.
I have -
Gravity Perseus (hasbro)
Rock giraffe
Ray unicorno ( aggro)
He'll kerbecs
Flame sagittario
grand ketos
Storm pegasus
Galaxy Pegasus
Storm aquario
Rock Aries
No missing parts and I am going to buy basalt hotogium

I want to buy another bey (4d)
Which one shall I buy next? Please help me!
Thanks Wink
Either Scythe Kronos or Phantom Orion if you like to use stamina. Variares if you'd like attack. I personally would pick Phantom Orion since you are lacking in good stamina types.

EDIT: You can also get the Strongest Blader Set as a starter for 4D beyblades.
Personally, I won't suggest a Scythe, considering there are two wheels which are WAY better- Phantom, Duo.
Gingka granger- Try getting an SBS as Cookies suggested, but looking at your parts, seems like a VariAres would be great. You have R145 and RF. You'll also need to get a bunch of Metal Faces if possible. Those are important.
If you like Defense, Death is a great buy. If you can find one for a cheap price, go for Duo Uranus(it comes with Ultimate DX Set, but you may find it individually).
Btw, I suggest you to wait for sometime. There's this new release called Diablo Nemesis, which looks quite promising. Wait for it to be tested, and then make your purchase.
Fun Fact, which will make you wait for Diablo testing- Diablo is about 5 grams heavier than Basalt, which was once the heaviest wheel.
Should I get the BB-121 set? I'm mainly in it for Duo Uranus, seeing as it stood up to VariAres, but I'm also getting Death quetzecoatl, so I'm just wondering. I need a good defense wheel, and I've heard Duo has done quite well.
Duo is a really good defense and stamina wheel, and Wing and LDG are becoming slightly useful for defense. The tracks and tips aren't too bad either, so if you have the money, go for it.