Prototype Thread

Post Prototype Ideas of beys here. You can post prototypes of beys that already exist.
Rules:
General WBO Rules.
Specify if hasbro or tt.
Explain why you picked this.
Only prototypes of official TT releases.
Do not use parts that were not released prior to the bey you are prototyping, i.e. For a rage prototype, you can use Destroy'(because it was previously released) but not Longinus(was not previously released).

Example: Beat Kukulcan/Tempest Lucifer 1D 1' Xceed. TT. Hyperion burn prototype.
Kukulcan and Tempest's gimmick acts like burn's gimmick, 1' is unbalanced like Cho, and Xceed is the predecessor of Xceed'+. Lucifer is metal.
Meteo L-drago prototype: Geist Fafnir 7 vortex spiral’. Geist since it has metal and rubber like Meteo 7 vortex spiral’ since that’s the confirmed stock combo.
Super Hyperion Prototype
Venom Spriggan Drake Destroy Retsu
(Nov. 16, 2020  6:42 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Super Hyperion Prototype
Venom Spriggan Drake Destroy Retsu

explanation?
Prototype Lucifer The End Combos

Curse Lucifer Mb 1B - (1B would replicate the thickness of the ring)

Curse Lucifer Mb 2D (Awakened) - (Same as above)

Variant Lucifer Mb 2D (Awakened) - Variant fits because The End has some similar features to Variant and 2D replicates the Rings thickness
(Nov. 16, 2020  6:46 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Prototype Lucifer The End Combos

Curse Lucifer Mb 1B

Curse Lucifer Mb 2D (Awakened)

Variant Lucifer Mb 2D (Awakened)

lol Zankye used Curse Lucifer Mobius 2D for one of his videos
(Nov. 16, 2020  6:46 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Prototype Lucifer The End Combos

Curse Lucifer Mb 1B

Curse Lucifer Mb 2D (Awakened)

Variant Lucifer Mb 2D (Awakened)

explanation plz
Perfect god valkyrie
God valkyrie 6 Star ultimate reboot.
(Nov. 16, 2020  6:57 PM)kai edits Wrote: Perfect god valkyrie

Too many beys named Perfect lol
(Nov. 16, 2020  6:57 PM)kai edits Wrote: Perfect god valkyrie

what is that?

Z Achilles(TT) prototype:

Legend Spriggan Right(Has metal, is balance type) 8(shaped like 11, light) Tower(height change)
Helios Volcano

Abyss (Because it's shape like volcano) Helios ( Helios) 1B (I have no Idea why i'm picking this) Zone (Exact same as Zone' Z but Zone'Z is a dash and has a plate around.
(Nov. 16, 2020  7:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  6:57 PM)kai edits Wrote: Perfect god valkyrie

what is that?

Legend Spriggan Right(Has metal, is balance type) 8(shaped like 11, light) Tower(height change)
Perfect form of God valkyrie. The strike chip is trash it makes valkyrie burst quicker
(Nov. 16, 2020  7:24 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  7:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: what is that?

Perfect form of God valkyrie. The strike chip is trash it makes valkyrie burst quicker

But even then God Valkyrie stock still sucks
(Nov. 16, 2020  7:24 PM)kai edits Wrote:

well, i guess you didn't understand the implied rules, lemme edit.
(Nov. 16, 2020  7:24 PM)kai edits Wrote:

Strike chip makes God valkrie alot better and God valkrie was pretty competitive for awhile but not many used it because of fast the teeth wore down
(Nov. 17, 2020  8:21 PM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  7:24 PM)kai edits Wrote: Perfect form of God valkyrie. The strike chip is trash it makes valkyrie burst quicker

Strike chip makes God valkrie alot better and God valkrie was pretty competitive for awhile but not many used it because of fast the teeth wore down
I broke my god valkyrie after I awakened its bound gimmick. I maybe will pick up another one.
Potential Xcalibur evo prototype

Prime Apocalypse 1'Dagger Iron (Big Bang Armor optional)

(accidentally posted it in wrong thread, so just copy/pasted it here)
Dynamite Belial Nexus Venture-2 Prototype combo

Brave/Glide Lucifer2 Wheel Anchor/Dimension' 1S
Dynamite Belial Nexus Venture2 (according to DeltaZakuro thats the name)
Slash Valkyrie (three contact points, black valkyrie chip) nine destroy ' (cause it looks like the parts it comes with) and goku (gold)
Lucifer with electric driver.
Jet Wyvern prototype, Tornado Wyvern Polish Cycle. Freespin layer, fused disk with gread LAD, Sharp tip with freespin ring
(Mar. 11, 2021  4:06 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: Jet Wyvern prototype, Tornado Wyvern Polish Cycle. Freespin layer, fused disk with gread LAD, Sharp tip with freespin ring
Variant Lucifer with a free-spinning variant wall + infinite lock and an electric dash driver.
Prototype for Meteo.
Geist Fafnir 7v spiral’
I HEREBY BESTOW THE GIFT OF REVIVAL UPON THIS GLORIOUS THREAD