Ban none
77.14%
Ban all
2.86%
Ban just 2
0%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
Ban these parts.
Why exacly and what format are we talkin bout?
Burst limited

(Nov. 14, 2020  9:12 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Why exacly and what format are we talkin bout?

Burst limited
(Nov. 14, 2020  9:13 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Burst limited

And? why

you cant ask someone to do something without reason
Perfect Phoenix is banned, not the hasbro version. PP is like RP and DP so I see no reason to ban it.
(Nov. 14, 2020  9:14 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  9:13 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Burst limited

And? why

All these parts are unfair. Perfect pheonix is so op it’s still good in normal format. Destroy is fine but since it’s an attack driver with the 3rd highest lad of all the drivers in limited but if you make it a dash driver it’s tight, aggressive, great lad, and has better stamina than most attack drivers.
(Nov. 14, 2020  9:17 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  9:14 PM)beykid44 Wrote: And? why

All these parts are unfair. Perfect pheonix is so op it’s still good in normal format. Destroy is fine but since it’s an attack driver with the 3rd highest lad of all the drivers in limited but if you make it a dash driver it’s tight, aggressive, great lad, and has better stamina than most attack drivers.

T_T i think ill ignore you Perfect phoenix is already banned Where did you get that pp was unbanned?
(Nov. 14, 2020  9:17 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  9:14 PM)beykid44 Wrote: And? why

Perfect Phoenix is banned in limited. Quick’ is much better than Destroy’ for attack.
Someone who has destroy’ and quick’ please try to do testings to see if I’m wrong or right.
(Nov. 14, 2020  9:26 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Someone who has destroy’ and quick’ please try to do testings to see if I’m wrong or right.

tbh ds' isnt very aggresive its less risky should i say?
Also, GT layers are all banned. I think you mean Hypersphere layers, and those are all hollow and incredibly lightweight, I don’t see much of a use for them. Destroy’, however probably should be banned, I feel like a Deathscyther or any other with a good amount of knock back on a heavy enough disk and Destroy’ would just bully anything lighter out of the stadium. LAD is also a factor to consider.
I think keep’ is a bigger concern than destroy’
(Nov. 14, 2020  10:19 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Also, GT layers are all banned. I think you mean Hypersphere layers, and those are all hollow and incredibly lightweight, I don’t see much of a use for them. Destroy’, however probably should be banned, I feel like a Deathscyther or any other with a good amount of knock back on a heavy enough disk and Destroy’ would just bully anything lighter out of the stadium. LAD is also a factor to consider.

Actually, a few select GT layer bases are allowed. Those include Ace, Venom, Union speed mode only, Slash, and Erase. I think there might be more but I can’t remember them off the top of my head.
(Nov. 14, 2020  10:37 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  10:19 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Also, GT layers are all banned. I think you mean Hypersphere layers, and those are all hollow and incredibly lightweight, I don’t see much of a use for them. Destroy’, however probably should be banned, I feel like a Deathscyther or any other with a good amount of knock back on a heavy enough disk and Destroy’ would just bully anything lighter out of the stadium. LAD is also a factor to consider.

Actually, a few select GT layer bases are allowed. Those include Ace, Venom, Union speed mode only, Slash, and Erase. I think there might be more but I can’t remember them off the top of my head.

You only forgot about grand and rock
Yare yare daze this thread is useless reported!
(Nov. 14, 2020  10:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think keep’ is a bigger concern than destroy’

You think Keep', the driver which anyone can beat by outspin except for a rubber attack driver, is a bigger concern than a decent stamina, very high LAD, semi-defensive, burst resistant driver?

This thread just radiates "Free the 12" energy.
(Nov. 14, 2020  10:57 PM)kai edits Wrote: Yare yare daze this thread is useless reported!

oh what the hell you took my catchphrase
angr

also
you could make a better case for unbanning Heaven than banning all the gt layers again
Destroy' while annoying isnt broken
pP is already banned
wait PP and destroy' are not banned?
i thought that only destroy was not banned, not destroy' too
(Nov. 15, 2020  1:24 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: wait PP and destroy' are not banned?
i thought that only destroy was not banned, not destroy' too

Pp was banned
DID YOU HIT YOUR HEAD?? JUST BECAUSE YOU LOST TO SOMEONE WITH THOSE PARTS DOESN'T MEAN IT NEEDS TO BE BANNED!!!!
(Nov. 15, 2020  3:23 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: DID YOU HIT YOUR HEAD?? JUST BECAUSE YOU LOST TO SOMEONE WITH THOSE PARTS DOESN'T MEAN IT NEEDS TO BE BANNED!!!!
Why are you freaking out 😆 it’s not the end of the world, it’s only a controversial thread man. Nonetheless destroy dash surely wouldn’t need a ban.
At a moment I thought this is a very old thread... I can’t imagine in the middle of Sparking there are still people think Perfect Phoenix, Destroy’ or GT Layers need to be banned.
Destroy’ is outclassed in aspect of LAD. Here are top-tier LAD Drivers: Mobius, Wave, Xtend+, Bearing, Universe, and potentially Zone’+Z and Drift. It is not a good choice for attack, either. It is just a part that make sure you wouldn’t lose too much.
Also there is no reason to ban Perfect Phoenix. Tempest and World’s combo can decently defeat it in case of stamina. It cannot defend current Attack Beys either. Even though it is still a little bit difficult to burst it if you use some Dash Drivers like Volcanic’ or Ignition’, it is quite easy to KO it.
GT Layers shouldn’t be banned either. Most GT Layers has been outclassed by Sparking Layers.

Oh, btw, Ignition’ and Hybrid have better LAD than Ds’ as well.
(Nov. 16, 2020  10:18 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: At a moment I thought this is a very old thread... I can’t imagine in the middle of Sparking there are still people think Perfect Phoenix, Destroy’ or GT Layers need to be banned.
Destroy’ is outclassed in aspect of LAD. Here are top-tier LAD Drivers: Mobius, Wave, Xtend+, Bearing, Universe, and potentially Zone’+Z and Drift. It is not a good choice for attack, either. It is just a part that make sure you wouldn’t lose too much.
Also there is no reason to ban Perfect Phoenix. Tempest and World’s combo can decently defeat it in case of stamina. It cannot defend current Attack Beys either. Even though it is still a little bit difficult to burst it if you use some Dash Drivers like Volcanic’ or Ignition’, it is quite easy to KO it.
GT Layers shouldn’t be banned either. Most GT Layers has been outclassed by Sparking Layers.

This is meant to be about Limited Format, but considering they wrote basically nothing in the OP, I don't blame you for getting confused.

Not to mention, pP is already banned in limited (the Hasbro one isn't banned, but it's not exactly the same as a TT pP) as well as a majority of all GT layers, including any GT weight other than Gen.

The only thing that might have merit here would be Destroy', but I don't know enough about Limited to be able to voice my opinion on it.
lol i voted thinking this was standard

Anyways, I say make these bases legal: Bushin, Rock, Grand. Only Ten weight(pretty sure that's the lightest non gen weight).
also, why is destroy' UNbanned? I'm pretty sure all dash is banned.
Perfect phoenix is banned. If you're talking about hasbro... why?

(Nov. 16, 2020  10:18 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: At a moment I thought this is a very old thread... I can’t imagine in the middle of Sparking there are still people think Perfect Phoenix, Destroy’ or GT Layers need to be banned.

this is limited lol

TheRogueBlader please specify if limited or not. and pretty sure most of the mentioned parts are banned in limited anyways(except ace grand rock and union(speed mode)). useless thread.