[Product]  Omega Dragonis 85XF (Magazine exclusive)

No, we do not have any control over the wikia. We operate the Beywiki. Not the Wikia.
The two things you posted, Leviath, are absolutely fan-made. As the most reliable source for Beyblade information, we definitely do not want to spread false information. Only confirmed details get posted, so obviously you cannot get reliable sources and should leave it to others.
I am liking the position that you have now, Kai-V. You are so cool.
Btw, WBO is really trying to post only related information.
IMO, Omega Dragonis is one of the beys that one would want to get a hand on.
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-111...54354.html

Omega Dragonis is definitely very blue, not green at all or even turquoise.
Yeah... I bet it'd look neat with the Unicorno II CW on it, though.

Also, lol@ MF-H Diablo Quetzalcoatl. Looks terrible.
Urgh..still hating it. I don't like the looks anymore...too blue. The clear wheel can't be seen. Why couldn't they have stuck with the color in the anime?
(Jan. 12, 2012  8:23 PM)Hazel Wrote: Also, lol@ MF-H Diablo Quetzalcoatl. Looks terrible.
Looks a lot more like MF-H Diablo Kerbecs to me Tongue_out

This beyblade seems interesting and all, and the only way I'll probably get this is if I can find it for a good deal... or if I even want it. I'd just hate to ruin that metal wheel, lol. The face looks super cool Smile
Ah, it is. My mistake. The coloration on the stickers from those two are too similar...
Looks cool, Yo. Hopefully has better smash attack than LLD. This is so far the only one -Draco series that doesn't look icky.
Heh.
I personally like the new color, considering blue is my favorite color.
Too bad I won't get this (Stupid Hasbro... never releasing good looking beys around here... or good beys...)
(Jan. 14, 2012  4:58 PM)~X~ Wrote: Heh.
Too bad I won't get this (Stupid Hasbro... never releasing good looking beys around here... or good beys...)

Who knows. There is actually a high possibility that Hasbro will release Omega Dragonis, because it is in the anime, but most importantly because TAKARA-TOMY has actually created the moulds for its parts now.
Yes.
But, most likely my area won't get it.
Because we're still on Wave 1 of Metal Masters.
god i need to buy me some 4D beys XD
You would get it eventually.
January 20 is really getting closer. I must geta copy of this 4D guide for the bey. thanks Kai-v again for awesome news
(Jan. 14, 2012  5:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Who knows. There is actually a high possibility that Hasbro will release Omega Dragonis, because it is in the anime, but most importantly because TAKARA-TOMY has actually created the moulds for its parts now.

Music to my ears! Joyful_2
Well, Hasbro, Mani and SK(applies only for RBV prize beys) have usually destroyed the rarity value of TT beys...
It would be nice to see this one up too, and of course, if its Hasbro releasing it, $7 is the sweetest price to pay for such a sweet bey.
as I recall. the book that gives divine chimera was also published by Mani HK for hongkong version of the book. there may be be a slight chance Mani HK releasing this 4D guide for hk version. Hk ver of Divin chimera book cost hk $80 only.
(Jan. 12, 2012  8:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-111...54354.html

Omega Dragonis is definitely very blue, not green at all or even turquoise.

No turquoise?

...Turtles everywhere are sad =(

Omega looks like a decent recoil attack wheel. Although compared to Variares I dont know if it matters how good this bey is...
even if this blade doesnt become top tier, it is still worth having becuase it looks awsome.
Does anyone else notice that the bottom piece of the Omega wheel looks a bit the Lightning wheel? It's in the mode change pic on the 1st page Smile
It has been stated many times by myself and several others. The wheel is intended to look like Lightning, and even though the clear wheel and metal wheel are not exclusive to one another, Omega was designed to have mode change.
Are you kidding me? I read through this thread and no one stated it, I don't think anyone stated it in THIS thread. If it does I'm sorry and I apoligize.
No one stated any such thing "many times" in this thread.
No one stated it was intended to look like lightning, but leontempest and ryu-x both mentioned the similarities.
even though some people dislike the colour theme but I still think it is amazing.
(Jan. 14, 2012  5:19 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2012  5:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Music to my ears! Joyful_2
Well, Hasbro, Mani and SK(applies only for RBV prize beys) have usually destroyed the rarity value of TT beys...
It would be nice to see this one up too, and of course, if its Hasbro releasing it, $7 is the sweetest price to pay for such a sweet bey.

i was dissapointed the beyblade is painted too.. but i will definately buy one to not spin! maybe 2.. another to spin Smile but with the chance of hasbro releasing this bey i am VERY happy and i hope they release it in its anime colours !

also from the beyblade wikipedia i saw with the hasbro versions of the 4D beyblades going to be sold in different molds? e.g the combining the separate pieces of metal in the 4d fusion wheels and selling the modes separately? i dont know if thats true or not someone please correct me if im wrong.. if thats true then there would be 2 different omega dragonis available by hasbro ? that would definately make me think twice about buying it.. i like the takara 4D beys with the option to change from mode to mode