[Product]  Omega Dragonis 85XF (Magazine exclusive)

(Jan. 18, 2012  10:07 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: Rgh...I'm going to have to get this eventually. The temptation will eventually overcome me..

Jay...how much? lol Let's continue that via. PM.

I just can't get over that...nauseating blue color. It just seems...too blue.

I will not be selling this in quantities over 1.

The blue is fine to me with stickers.
i hope that this doesnt become ultimatley rare like meteo l drago assualt black if it does, we'll never know how powerful it is, i just wish that tt releases this in rbv10. 2 days left, cant wait.
Shame it's not getting released in its original color scheme; I bet that a lot more people would be willing to test it if that were the case. Nevertheless, if I manage to get my hands on this, it'll be a nice Bey to have.
I will buy 2 copies of this 4D guide. One of the omega wheel will be treated with oven clean to remove paint. So, that I can do some testing.
Sweet, it's released on my birthday, hah. Looks nice, but shame that it's painted, I wanted to see how it'd perform.

EDIT: http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEYB...615wt_1185

Already pre-orders on eBay, it seems. And it comes with special C145 and S parts. Anyone know of this?
(Jan. 19, 2012  1:00 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Sweet, it's released on my birthday, hah. Looks nice, but shame that it's painted, I wanted to see how it'd perform.

EDIT: http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEYB...615wt_1185

Already pre-orders on eBay, it seems. And it comes with special C145 and S parts. Anyone know of this?

That seller has been giving C145 and S with a few of his selling products. If you scroll all the way down, he/she tells you about how he/she got the prize. And i don't really think it's worth the 40$ because you don't even get the magazine with Omega Dragonis.

And, i wonder why they changed the color scheme of this bey. It looks a bit weird IMO. They should of stuck to the original one. Unhappy
I got it and i like it Grin.I can take pics of it if any of you guys like to.
I also made an unboxing vid in youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGNIGLJdkuo
I will NOT be testing this because its.......painted.... even though I bought 2.
(Jan. 19, 2012  3:56 AM)Leviath Wrote: I got it and i like it Grin.I can take pics of it if any of you guys like to.
I will NOT be testing this because its.......painted.... even though I bought 2.

May I ask how you got it, where you live, since it is not officially released ?
I live in Nagoya Japan and I got it at the local bookstore.It seems the company (shyogakan) releases its magazines 1 DAY BEFORE its told date in Nagoya.I dnt know about the other states but Im sure that its normally released in Tokyo cuz i lived there a few months ago....
Hmmm, the box for Dragonis says it comes with WF. The tip in the video sorta resembles a WF, can anyone prove or disprove that? My vision isn't the greatest.
(Jan. 19, 2012  3:56 AM)Leviath Wrote: I got it and i like it Grin.I can take pics of it if any of you guys like to.

Thanks for sharing. I would like to see some pictures if you don't mind Smile
LOL it really does but its XF im sure.Whats with takaratomy these days.They even had an error with random booster 9.(clear wheel:Hell Metal wheel:Belzebub)
Pictures :D

Face Bolt:
[Image: 6itxdf.jpg]

Clear wheel/Energy ring:
[Image: 30m302v.jpg]

Metal frame:
[Image: dm37o6.jpg]

Core:
[Image: 1znse2x.jpg]

85 & XF:
[Image: n6dg7b.jpg]

Assault mode:
[Image: mhueyu.jpg]

Barrage mode:
[Image: wkmej4.jpg]

Top view:
[Image: 34nh9vb.jpg]

Rear view:
[Image: elm6v.jpg]

Bey & Box
[Image: orkydz.jpg]
This really is a very nice looking Beyblade in non-promotional light, it seems... I think I will endeavor to get one eventually after all. Painted wheels are nicer for display, imo, what with the lack of tarnish and so forth.

Still, I wouldn't have minded an unpainted release...
Hmm, mind shooting me a PM on that purchase, Hazel? Tongue_out

The overall design looks quite appealing to my eyes, the jagged edges really work for it!
It seems to me a lot more like Dark Dragoon now.. and not Strata Dragoon. Esp. because of the shape of MW in the Barrage mode looks a lot like Dark Dragoon's AR+SAR. The color scheme is also like Dark Dragoon. But still I like it a lot more than Kreis Cygnus(which according to me is not so good-looking) and I really hope that I am able to get one after my exams are over. Thanks for the images Leviath
Wow; that looked better than i thought! Though the core looks light visually IMO. Thanks for posting the pictures!
Leviath, would you be able to weight the metal wheel, even if it is just on kitchen scales, to give us an idea of what it weighs? It would be really excellent.

Competitively speaking, in terms of shape it reminds me too much of Galaxy, though maybe it's just the colour scheme. Confused

I would have preferred the original colour scheme, but it looks nice enough.
I am seconding th!nk's request for part weights, if you would not mind - not just you, of course, anyone who manages to get ahold of this wheel and happens to have scales.

It really looks like what it is - a backwards Lightning, that has rounder edges. The placement of the stickers is genuinely tragic...
@Th!nk and Hazel

Clear wheel:
3 grams
Metal frame:
13 grams
Core:
25 grams

Im pretty sure the values of my kitchen scales are rounded off.
Thanks very much, roughly 38 grams then, a max of about 41g with a heavy CW.

Probably not worth scuffing one up for testing in the current metagame, based on the shape and weight.

Not that I want to discourage anyone from testing it, but it doesn't seem like it's going to be that great, and it probably won't be worth scratching the paint for.

Seems to me that the paint and limited release were because, much like Divine Chimera and Sol Blaze, it's really only good for collection purposes Uncertain May as well paint it if it ain't worth using. Uncertain
Sigh.... if only the face bolt is tatooed this is the best bey for display......
Seriously...
The weight is too less in comparison to the heaviest wheel atm.
Not to mention that in today's meta, a wheel needs to be over 40 grams at the least. But yeah, lets see how this goes. Smile
As long as it has little recoil it may still be of use (although looking at it, I don't find that very likely). I mean, even light Duo's can be competitive, albeit not to the level of normal ones. Weight isn't everything, as much as it helps.
I would have to see the box clearly to confirm the "Attack" part, but from what AkirasDaddy wrote, the two modes are Barrage Attack Mode and Assault Attack Mode.