[Product]  Nightmare Rex SW145SD.

(Nov. 13, 2010  10:12 PM)Ra Wrote: THE DINOSAUR CANNON MIGHT BE his launcher

I had the same reaction.

Not having high hopes for Nightmare. Uncertain
Genocide would have been better, I am certain.
This is basically Poison Serpent's or Dark Bull's lost brother.

I think this bey's owner's design is a bit far-fetched.
Hm, Genocide (Nightmare) looks more like Tornado imo. It also looks like it has potential as a destabilizer.
Genocide(Nightmare) Barely looks anything like Tornado Chocked_2
Yeah it does, with the stair-ish pattern on the top and the ridged pattern on the side.
(Nov. 13, 2010  8:57 PM)Jaems Wrote: i know right? why do SO MANY people compare them 3 winged attack wheels to storm!? *looks below*

Storm is a VERY common 3-winged wheel that comes to mind when you see a M-Wheel similar to this.
Surprised you didn't think of this.

(The side view of Nightmare)
Looks similar to a Dinosaur's Spine,Or Tail.(Bone's of course)
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:02 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Storm is a VERY common 3-winged wheel that comes to mind when you see a M-Wheel similar to this.
Surprised you didn't think of this.

who said i didn't?
i did actually. i just don't go around like a little child saying:
"omg its <insert_MW>"
"omg it looks like <insert_MW>"

because i know unless its actually storm MW itself then its not initially storm nor will it have the same effects as storm. similar, yes, but not the same... with that in mind, renames of storm with the same design, etc. does not count.
(Nov. 22, 2010  11:10 PM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Yeah it does, with the stair-ish pattern on the top and the ridged pattern on the side.

The shape of the two wheels is completly different. One is a three winged wheel and the other has a star shape. Totally not the same.
Oooo I like the track
Couldn't Nightmare be a good attack wheel?
(Nov. 23, 2010  12:30 PM)megablader2 Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  11:10 PM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Yeah it does, with the stair-ish pattern on the top and the ridged pattern on the side.

The shape of the two wheels is completly different. One is a three winged wheel and the other has a star shape. Totally not the same.

Well different people see different things Pinching_eyes_2 Anyway, has a release date for the game been announced yet?
(Nov. 24, 2010  7:42 PM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Anyway, has a release date for the game been announced yet?
If you actually went to read the topic on that game, you might learn something ...
I believe this has not been posted yet : Nightmare weighs 32.7 grams. It is as heavy as Rock, but lighter than Gravity and Tornado.

Here are other pictures :
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/entry-10724617174.html
it looks very similar to beys already released, and to be honest, it doesn't look like anything new... unless nightmare and rex are the best parts ever, it wont be high on my beyblades to get list...
I think has potential since it's not hollow. Also looking at it from the side view it looks awesome.
it looks cool, but is it practical? nightmare might be useful, but it might not...
It looks like Rex will have use in Stamina beys. Looks like it's weight is mostly away from the center, with even more concentrated on the t-rex heads at the very edges.
DranzerX13 said he wanted to give me his Nightmare Rex because he did not want it but he got the game, so I should be able to test this Beyblade.
(Dec. 03, 2010  7:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: DranzerX13 said he wanted to give me his Nightmare Rex because he did not want it but he got the game, so I should be able to test this Beyblade.

well isn't someone a lucky girl? grats Kai-V.
OMG you're so lucky! Can't wait for some test results.
I am not lucky, DranzerX13 is just quite kind, hah.

Fortunately the Metal Wheel is not really painted, so using it will not seem as bad as if it were essentially any of the other game-exclusive Beyblades ...
Too many pages so can you tell me is this a good bey to buy should it be on my buy list ???

I Like how it looks !!!
if we knew dont you think their would be test results or something, so we dont know
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:12 PM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Looks like a stamina type. Do you know if its going to be a booster or will it come with a DS game?
its coming with the ds game (my friend lives in japan)