[Product]  Nightmare Rex SW145SD.

(Oct. 11, 2010  11:36 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: epic o: genocide(to me) kinda of looks like storm :T but cant wait to see this in action

yea i was thinking the same thing
Hm, Hudson still calls it Genocide ... Could CoroCoro have made such a big mistake in their issue ?
No. I think the company decided to change the name on purpose. Probably because they thought Genocide might be to rough for kids.
somebody needs to tell hasbro to stop messing with the names
"Nightmare"????? genocide is far cooler and sounds more threatining...
(Oct. 13, 2010  9:45 PM)KingKyoya Wrote: somebody needs to tell hasbro to stop messing with the names

This time its TT or Hudson that changed it, i believe...

i don't mind about the new name, like them both.
(Oct. 13, 2010  9:40 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: No. I think the company decided to change the name on purpose. Probably because they thought Genocide might be to rough for kids.
However, both on Hudson's official site and on the official cover for the Big Bang Bladers game, it is clearly written "Genocide" in Katakana.

KingKyoya Wrote:somebody needs to tell hasbro to stop messing with the names
Know your facts. Hasbro might have nothing to do with Genocide/Nightmare Rex. In fact, they might not even know it exists yet, who knows.
If I can't make Genocide Cancer, I'm going to be sad.
well then sorry hasbro...your not at fault for this one :T and yes it would be cool to have a bey named Genocide cancer..wait does genocide even mean? :T
anyways like the others its attack bla blah hoping it has some decent smash attack and is just not a waste of cash. Just wish i could see the track and tip
(if their are pics that i missed..ill just say it now i feel stupid thanks Grin...)
and if course i miss the big picture of the tip and track see feel very stupid right now so wish i could see closer up pictures of the track and tip...
(Oct. 14, 2010  1:47 AM)Genocide Wrote: well then sorry hasbro...your not at fault for this one :T and yes it would be cool to have a bey named Genocide cancer..wait does genocide even mean? :T
anyways like the others its attack bla blah hoping it has some decent smash attack and is just not a waste of cash. Just wish i could see the track and tip
(if their are pics that i missed..ill just say it now i feel stupid thanks Grin...)
and if course i miss the big picture of the tip and track see feel very stupid right now so wish i could see closer up pictures of the track and tip...
... SW145 and SD are known by everybody. Do you even know about Poison Serpent SW145SD, which has already been released months ago ?

Also, do you seriously not know what "genocide" means ?
(Oct. 13, 2010  3:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... They call it "Nightmare Rex" now ?
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1067608...02914.html

That is so bad. It was clearly written "Genocide" in Katakana on the sticker sheet ...

Nightmare Rex sounds abit "Fitting" now. Though it sounds like a Yu-Gi-Oh monster now..

(Oct. 14, 2010  1:47 AM)Genocide Wrote: wait,what does genocide even mean? :T

So you made "Genocide" your username though you don't know what it means?
LOL, that probably wasn't a good choice.

On Topic Genocide is almost a shoe-in considering they've used it already like 3 times.
i changed my user after i googled it :T
At lest you can make nightmare peguses which sounds good
(Oct. 13, 2010  11:20 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: If I can't make Genocide Cancer, I'm going to be sad.

But Nightmare Cancer sounds almost equally horrifying :o
(Oct. 14, 2010  11:36 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Not even close.

Hmm perhaps you are right. I overlooked what genocide cancer would actually be like. But at the very least, dying a slow and painful death from cancer in your dreams would be interesting.
Nightmare isn't a threatening name in any way, and like I pointed out earlier, Genocide is a much likelier candidate for the name.
It would be really odd if they renamed it, given that in the past they used the word "Genocide" for Death Gargoyle's AR, Genocide Circle.
This is very unfortunate : the name really has been changed to "Nightmare" when it was clearly written "Genocide" everywhere just a month ago ...
http://www.hudson.co.jp/beyblade/ds4/bey.html
Hahahaha. ...Of course it's a balance type.
That was posted pages ago too ...
(Oct. 15, 2010  4:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is very unfortunate : the name really has been changed to "Nightmare" when it was clearly written "Genocide" everywhere just a month ago ...

Well, there goes my Beyspirit.

Thanks for the update, Kai-V.
i'm not particularly fond with yellow mixing with dinosaurs personally. but that's just my opinion.