[Product]  Nightmare Rex SW145SD.

Stop making assumptions. There was a Burn wolf in the series but it had nothing to do with Daidouji. Also we have no evidence this will be in the series either although it would be cool if it was.
(Oct. 03, 2010  2:04 PM)Ray Gil Wrote: Hmmm,Genocide Rex SW145SD, Poison Serpent SW145SD.
I believe Mizuchi may use this bey.They have the same track and bottom, and Mizuchi's ultimate attack is poison Genocide.
To me the bey is actually pretty cool,the way the Genocide wheel looks Rex is also cool.
hmm,this blade may be released as a booster I hope, y'know like what they did with Vulcan Horseus, it was a video game exclusive, then it became a booster.
Even though Hasbro butchers names Burn Phoenix=Burn Fireblaze and Killer Gemios=Evil Gemios,those arent really big name differences so they may change Genocide Rex to something like Destructive Rex or something, meh it's just my speculation ,heheh,.
If they changed "Explosion" to "Metal Masters", then no, "Destructive" will not be soft enough.

Also, we will probably never see Mizuchi again. Plus, Serpent and Rex are two different things, and he owns the Serpent.
(Oct. 03, 2010  2:04 PM)Ray Gil Wrote: hmm,this blade may be released as a booster I hope, y'know like what they did with Vulcan Horseus, it was a video game exclusive, then it became a booster.
This is not true.
Vulcan Horseus is still a video game exclusive. However, it came with the game in the form of a Booster.
(Oct. 04, 2010  7:42 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2010  2:04 PM)Ray Gil Wrote: hmm,this blade may be released as a booster I hope, y'know like what they did with Vulcan Horseus, it was a video game exclusive, then it became a booster.
This is not true.
Vulcan Horseus is still a video game exclusive. However, it came with the game in the form of a Booster.

That's the format for all video-game exclusive beys, right?

But anyway. (Man, how can topics like this ever get derailed so easily?)
(Oct. 04, 2010  12:07 PM)FieraDevilWings Wrote: That's the format for all video-game exclusive beys, right?

But anyway. (Man, how can topics like this ever get derailed so easily?)
Not at all. Vulcan Horuseus' packaging is unique in Metal Fight Beyblade, and probably in previous video games of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade too.

To be more on-topic, Genocide Rex will not be packaged the same way as Vulcan Horuseus at all.
Ok, what I was MEANING to say is that the format was it came as a booster. God, I need to be more specific more often.
And Genocide Rex, well, of course it will be packaged in a more standard format.
If by "Booster" you mean "does not come with a launcher", then yes, but the packaging is not the same as normal Boosters like the re-released Aries 145D or anything, while for Vulcan Horuseus it is. Vulcan Horuseus comes that way inside the video game packaging, so it did not become a Booster.
YES! thanx kai-v. i plan to get those games, starting with the cyber pegasis, followed by counter leone, and then this. on topic: sweet! new wheel, new wheel, semi-new track and old tip!(need SD cause mom stole it in her invincible flame leone DF145SD)OFF TOPIC AGAIN: anyone like heroscape?
Uh it's not a semi new track. It was on poison serpent SW145SD.
Ok then, I've clarified my point here, Kai-V. Just gotta wait for the release.
To determine what will actually be of Genocide Rex will be determined by testing of the Bey to see if it will be useful in any situation.
As for the appearance, the three-winged setup looks to be something similar to Galaxy from a top-down, but to confirm it, that's another story.
um the three winged set up looks similar about every metal wheel which is attack orientated with a three winged set up....
The only one that didn't follow that setup, I believe, is Aquario's pre-HWS Wheel.
What I was referring to when I mentioned the three winged setup was how it looked on the side, not the 3-wings itself (or from top-view)
I said every attack wheel with a three winged set up not every attack wheel... Also there is more than one that doesn't follow the three winged set up like Quetz.
No, he means that all other attack type metal wheels with a 3 wing design look the same, it's not exclusive to just genocide and galaxy.

EDIT: beaten by the man himself, hah.
Ok, ok, I can see your points you two. I don't think I have anything left to contribute to the conversation for now until its release, with only one statement (aimed at Takara-Tomy, really) left: MAKE MORE ORIGINAL BALANCE PARTS! I swear that they overuse a lot of parts (even if they ARE high-tier) from other Beys. SW145SD on this and Poison Serpent...
So, until its release, I guess I'll be away from this thread. Nothing much for all of us to say that is actually useful right now.
Really out of all the parts to pick on for being overused SW145SD are at the bottom of the list since the only other thing they've been released with is Poison Serpent.
I wonder. Will Rex actually be a useful clear wheel like Sagittario, and Bull? If not, I may get it just because Genocide looks awesome. But that face...it's...That thing is UGLY!
(Oct. 11, 2010  5:56 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I wonder. Will Rex actually be a useful clear wheel like Sagittario, and Bull? If not, I may get it just because Genocide looks awesome. But that face...it's...That thing is UGLY!

What was Sagittario useful for,except weight?
exactly. that was it's use, like Bull's. Bull was heavy, sagittario was light
But Saggitario isn't useful, and isn't near as light as Gemios.
epic o: genocide(to me) kinda of looks like storm :T but cant wait to see this in action
... They call it "Nightmare Rex" now ?
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1067608...02914.html

That is so bad. It was clearly written "Genocide" in Katakana on the sticker sheet ...
(Oct. 13, 2010  4:23 PM)s200401150 Wrote: sounds even better!
Seriously?

Genocide sounds infinitely cooler than Nightmare, IMHO.

"The Nightmare Wheel!" sounds like something Hasbro would use as another unnecessary and lame rename. :\
yeah seriously I like the sound of nightmare