[Product]  Nightmare Rex SW145SD.

I'm loving the look of it's under side, I think that this will be quite useful.
Apparently the site got updated recently, and there is a side-view of Nightmare :
http://www.hudson.co.jp/beyblade/ds4/bey.html
Nightmare looks ALOT like Ray, am I correct?
Ugh it looks so much like Galaxy. Tired I hope it's not as bad.
(Nov. 10, 2010  3:42 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Ugh it looks so much like Galaxy. Tired I hope it's not as bad.

Not really, it looks more like Ray, and also I doubt it'll be that bad, it looks like a beasty attack or stamina wheel
The color scheme on this is just… strange. This is made much more evident on the face.

I'll agree that it looks somewhat like Galaxy, but there are some obviousness differences, such as the "bone" look to the three "wings" of the Metal Wheel.
it looks like a mix of ray and galaxy to me
i do hope it works well
nice bey.when this bey will come out?and,wich is the price? thanks
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:41 AM)IcePhoenix Wrote: nice bey.when this bey will come out?and,wich is the price? thanks
It will only be included with the next DS game, so look for the topic on that ...
This is like a Storm blablabla SW145SD,SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:56 PM)Kaitou Wrote: This is like a Storm blablabla SW145SD,SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless you have the bey, is it really fair to say it sucks? If not... keep your "It sucks"'s to yourself.
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Even more pictures, I suppose ...
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1070441...78369.html
thanks Kai-V
i'm really liking the design of the metal wheel it is really cool
Yeah, the Metal Wheel does have a nice look to it. Hopefully it'll be somewhat useful.
This release is becoming more and more appealing as time passes. THANKS Kai-V
The owner of Nightmare Rex looks like a fool with a dinosaur cannon for an arm.

[Image: NightmareRex.jpg?t=1289669161]
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:56 PM)Kaitou Wrote: This is like a Storm blablabla SW145SD,SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Considering you probably don't have it you can't comment. Nightmare might be an awesome wheel. Also why does everyone always compare three winged attack wheels to Storm?! It's not the only one you know. Also even if it is bad and you buy it at least you get to have SD and a recolour at that. Most limted beys don't have any parts that are confirmed to be good...
(Nov. 13, 2010  8:52 PM)megablader2 Wrote:

Considering you probably don't have it you can't comment. Nightmare might be an awesome wheel. Also why does everyone always compare three winged attack wheels to Storm?!

i know right? why do SO MANY people compare them 3 winged attack wheels to storm!? *looks below*

(Nov. 12, 2010  2:10 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  1:26 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It's not just the design of stormAngry It's a three winged attack wheel so it doesn't just look like storm.

Ray is a 3 winged attack wheel, and it's top tier. Just because it looks like Storm doesn't mean it will act like it. Look at Vulcan, Quetz, and Bull.

i love how your over-reactively QQ'ing and telling him off from a late comment when you made one yourself as well.

sorry for off-topic.
How was my comment similar to his since I said it wasn't just like storm whereas nhe said it was just like storm.... Not really the same.
THE DINOSAUR CANNON MIGHT BE his launcher
Mm, you know this thread is for discussing the actual bey right?
hasbro will probably change the name so it sounds like crud
(Nov. 13, 2010  10:52 PM)aries blader Wrote: hasbro will probably change the name so it sounds like carp
Are you serious ? They already changed "Genocide Rex" into "Nightmare Rex" on their own, Hasbro could not possibly do anything else.
SweetDream Saurus ?
(Nov. 13, 2010  10:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hasbro could not possibly do anything else.

How about "Bad Dream Vegeterian Reptile"? After all, the T-Rex eats people and stuff.