[Product]  Nightmare Rex SW145SD.

(Dec. 04, 2010  3:34 PM)leone Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:12 PM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Looks like a stamina type. Do you know if its going to be a booster or will it come with a DS game?
its coming with the ds game (my friend lives in japan)

lol nice one, you answered a question that's 3 months old.
Takara-Tomy is really a not genius company at all,at least they would now the type of the metal wheel.
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:41 PM)Kaitou Wrote: Takara-Tomy is really a not genius company at all,at least they would now the type of the metal wheel.
What are you on about ? What do you have against TAKARA-TOMY ?
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:41 PM)Kaitou Wrote: Takara-Tomy is really a not genius company at all,at least they would now the type of the metal wheel.
What the carp?! Not a genius company?! Gasp
(Dec. 09, 2010  4:42 PM)Flames150 Wrote: Wonder how the owner will be like...
Pictures of its Blader have already been posted.
I assume that everybody has seen at least one TAKARA-TOMY sticker sheet in their life, and that everyone knows that the name of the Beyblade is written in Katakana at the top left corner of it.

And we all know that Nightmare used to be called Genocide and that I once posted that it had however clearly been written on the sticker sheet of the first picture I had seen of it ?

Well, it is surprising to me that TAKARA-TOMY would do that, but the part where its name is supposed to be written was cut from the sticket sheet, not even in a symmetrical way. There is essentially a rectangle missing from the sheet of seals, just enough to remove the name and not cut from the actual stickers. The decision to change its name must really have been made at the very last minute ...

Also, if Nightmare Rex SW145SD is used with other parts, they wobble.
Wow that's kinda messed unless you want it to wobble a bunch.
(Dec. 24, 2010  9:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, if Nightmare Rex SW145SD is used with other parts, they wobble.

If any of the parts?
Ah I just caught that! The Face and Clear wheel. At least the face bolt could be changed couldn't it?
(Dec. 24, 2010  9:16 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: If any of the parts?
The Track (and Bottom).
Does it have any smash attack?
(Dec. 24, 2010  10:10 PM)AngelicSight Wrote: Does it have any smash attack?
I posted results in the Beyblade Customizations forum.
nightmare looks like cyber galaxy or storm hybrid wheels,

So my guess is it's probobly going to be an attack bey
No it doesn't. Why does everyone say every three winged wheel looks like storm. Also it's already out and we know what it's type is.
This nightmare rex doesnt look bad. Is it avalible in canada?
It's currently only available from a japanese game so no.
(Feb. 02, 2011  11:21 AM)sum 472 Wrote: nightmare looks like cyber galaxy or storm hybrid wheels,

So my guess is it's probobly going to be an attack bey

Please read around next time. The type has already been mentioned, and you don't have to revive an old thread unless you have other information to add.

(Feb. 02, 2011  12:35 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Great necro

You've been here long enough to know how to use the report button, so don't just post SPAM like this.

(Feb. 02, 2011  1:07 PM)EarthLeone Wrote: This nightmare rex doesnt look bad. Is it avalible in canada?

Next time, use the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread/
he is a balance type i have him its everywhere on ebay
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:49 PM)genoscutu Wrote: he is a balance type i have him its everywhere on ebay

I just posted right above you that we know what type it is.