[Product]  Night Virgo DF145BS.

(Dec. 18, 2010  10:14 PM)toatanu Wrote: Okay, that's it. I'm buying this and Screw Capricorn and making Screw Virgo M145Q. Smile Eee XD

you could do that with earth virgo
Ew that would be wierd! Screw Virgo GB145 BS. Its bad enough that a blade that represents an elegent women has 2 spinning balls. It would be even worse to add Screw to that...all the predictable bad humor is making me cringe and have chills.
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:20 PM)Dan Wrote: Dear god, tell me they are making a Hybrid Quetz..? Pinching_eyes_2
I will pick on of these up, test it etc. pushing parents, kicking employees for this. notrly.

Remeber Quetz is supposed to be a feather SERPENT. Besides we got poison SERPENT. So its a 70% chance they might make a quetz ver. Pinching_eyes_2
SRY Off-Topic.
Also I'm hoping Night wheel might be a good smash wheel.
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:49 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Ew that would be wierd! Screw Virgo GB145 BS. Its bad enough that a blade that represents an elegent women has 2 spinning balls. It would be even worse to add Screw to that...all the predictable bad humor is making me cringe and have chills.
You're right.NASTY.*shivers*
Back on topic, I 've been dying to grab a Virgo off Ebay ,but don't have any money for it, so I'll be looking forward to this.Does anyone now what packaging these Hasbro exclusives come in?
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:55 PM)TheEarthEagle Wrote: Does anyone now what packaging these Hasbro exclusives come in?
If we did it would obviously be posted here.
(Dec. 19, 2010  4:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:55 PM)TheEarthEagle Wrote: Does anyone now what packaging these Hasbro exclusives come in?
If we did it would obviously be posted here.
OK then...
Yeah.I'm looking forward to this Bey.
The only place with a "date" is http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY19495H
They have some release dates, by month buy I have no idea how accurate they are. Aries and Bull in here as well, I will go look for the threads on those.
so their just gonna copy like what takara-tomy did with Cyber Pegasis and Counter Leone?
nice idea but lame names right?
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:48 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: so their just gonna copy like what takara-tomy did with Cyber Pegasis and Counter Leone?

same concept, but its not like it isnt hasbros own idea : \
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:48 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: so their just gonna copy like what takara-tomy did with Cyber Pegasis and Counter Leone?
nice idea but lame names right?

not exactly. see, Hasbro MFB does not recognize the terms "HWS" and "Pre-HWS" (this why Hasbro storm pegasis has lightning bolt stickers instead of the normal ones) The beys we now know as Pre-HWS came befre HWS. since hasbro skipped over PreHWS as it ds not fit within the anime, but pre-hws beys are seen in the anime, hasbro created this line. TT made cyber and counter just as imitations to attract people who loved pre-hws.
Hasbro, Hasbro... when will they learn?

Please save my dragons!
(Dec. 21, 2010  2:12 AM)scorpiopei Wrote: Hasbro, Hasbro... when will they learn?

Please save my dragons!
Why are people complaining about Hasbro here ? You seriously have no reason at all.
They're all probably middle schoolers just trying to fit in.
It's really annoying :V
=P i can see hasbros trying to make an improvement i dont think anybody should be bagging hasbros right now..
i honestly think the people pointing out the negatives with these new beys

1) like the argument
2) are biased agianst hasbro

seriosly, unless these beys preform like carp, which we cannot deternine until they actualy get released, there is absolutely no down side to these releases. this is a very cool thing hasbo has going on.
I'm in elementary and I fit into this website.

And any one think night bull ad145wd will be awesome
MY thought on this is that if it is just the pre-HWS wheels modified to fit a wheel, then they will probably be more for novelty. It's like taking the tired from an old Model T and sticking them on a 2011 Ford, it's not going to work, or perform like carp. However, if it's not just "modified" and actually remade in a way so that it performs decently then these will probably be great beys.

I'm hoping that they actually make them so they work well.
That's a terrible analogy. This is nothing like taking a model T tire and putting it on a brand new ford.
I'm just saying if it's just a modified wheel, like just changing the mold to work with the HWS. if a some of the weight isn't changed around a bit then the bey isn't going to work very well.
Do you think Takara Tomy laboriously tests concept wheels to seem if they preform well before producing them? Or that they have some sort of concrete plan in mind when building them to maximize potential?
Your reasoning is terrible.

And of course they'll change weight distirbution.
I don't think it is right to call the 'Metal System' 'Pre-HWS'. :U
(Dec. 21, 2010  6:19 PM)whatevers2009 Wrote: ive been trying to figure out wat bey 2 buy next. just bought flame byxis. its coming in da mail.

That is SPAM,this is about "Night Vigro", why would you even post that in here? that could have easly gone in "the Purchase Consalution" thread :\, and if you cant find that,searching goes a long way.
thats why i changed it. dont hate me 4 that just trying 2 learn some things.
also some of da talks im intrested in are in another language.
(Dec. 21, 2010  6:25 PM)whatevers2009 Wrote: thats why i changed it. dont hate me 4 that just trying 2 learn some things.

And if you read you would have learned this hasnt been released yet,and no we dont know when its going to be released :\
sorry dude. i feel kind of stupid. besides i got into beys like a month or 2 ago