[Product]  New Cho Z frame

You need to collect 3 tickets (Corocoro Comic September, October and November issues) like you need to collect tickets for Ultimate Reboot Driver last year.
They said it's new Cho Z Frame but it's Golden Hit
[Image: xWBx6fA.jpg]
Thanks for the info! Do you have pictures of the frame? Sounds OP.
(Aug. 07, 2018  7:40 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Thanks for the info! Do you have pictures of the frame? Sounds OP.

It's information from Corocoro September issue and I'll get it tomorrow and will upload pics then
And then 3 months later a sub par version of the frame will release on a bey that would not even be the anime combo, aND THE FREAKING FRAME WILL GO ON Z ACHILLIES IN THE ANIME AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
aNd thEn the WoRlD wILl EXPloDe CuZ tHis FrAmE iS sO oP
It sounds like a better version of Star
This sounds so op,waiting for tomorrow,predictions,I feel this will have some metal or will be whole metal .hype........
With the whole thing of prime variations. There could be the chance this is a prime frame.
THis time I feel it could be lol
(Aug. 08, 2018  1:42 AM)MWF Wrote: With the whole thing of prime variations. There could be the chance this is a prime frame.
Like Vortex Prime??? Or Anything in god

Haha, waiting for tomorrow
(Aug. 07, 2018  8:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It sounds like a better version of Star

BUT , how could you tell if it is Star or not ?? ( WE have only see 3 new frames from Super Z i.e Reach , Dagger , Lift , hope this new FRAME is BETTER )
(Aug. 08, 2018  10:54 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2018  8:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It sounds like a better version of Star

BUT , how could you tell if it is Star or not ?? ( WE have only see 3 new frames from Super Z i.e Reach , Dagger , Lift , hope this new FRAME is BETTER )

Star was also released as a special CoroCoro Frame. I just meant that this is the Super Z equivalent of Star.
I think Lift could be good on Xtreme. hmmm
(Aug. 08, 2018  2:17 PM)brandbrick Wrote: I think Lift could be good on Xtreme. hmmm

Please post things relevant to this thread ,this is considered as spam
If it’s a star dash, or star prime, it’s likely not going to be too good. Could help out though for a better stamina frame.

(Aug. 08, 2018  2:40 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2018  2:17 PM)brandbrick Wrote: I think Lift could be good on Xtreme. hmmm

Please post things relevant to this thread ,this is considered as spam

I was replying to God Chips, forgot to quote him.
I don't think it is necessary to make a prime Frame.
The 1' has a prime because it basically follow the design of 1, and there is no other number that can better describe this kind of design.
The X' and Hn' have totally the same design but with a better spring and the lock ring(I don't know how to call that but I think you can understand this?)
If there is a prime Frame, there can be only two possibilities.
First, if it has similar design of an existing Frame, it can just have new name. There are a lot of parts have similar design but have different name.For example, Wing and Boost, Arm and Vertical, Heavy and Gravity, Orbit and Atomic, Revolve and Eternal, etc. The reason why we need a 1' is that this is named by number, which is very different.
Second, if they change the material, it is still very unlikely to take place. Because frame is a whole part, which means they cannot do the same thing as they did on X' or Hn'. They have to change the whole Frame if they really want, but what it could be? Rubber is too soft and may not be able to fix well on Core Disc. Metal is too heavy and that would totally break the balance in metagame. POM seems have no special effect as a Frame.
So I believe that there will not be an prime (or dash) Frame. The new Frame should have a new name.

And for everytime I considered so much, the truth would finally tell me that I was wrong... XD
(Aug. 08, 2018  3:27 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I don't think it is necessary to make a prime Frame.
The 1' has a prime because it basically follow the design of 1, and there is no other number that can better describe this kind of design.
The X' and Hn' have totally the same design but with a better spring and the lock ring(I don't know how to call that but I think you can understand this?)
First, if it has similar design of an existing Frame, it can just have new name. There are a lot of parts have similar design but have different name.For example, Wing and Boost, Arm and Vertical, Heavy and Gravity, Orbit and Atomic, Revolve and Eternal, etc. The reason why we need a 1' is that this is named by number, which is very different.
Second, if they change the material, it is still very unlikely to take place. Because frame is a whole part, which means they cannot do the same thing as they did on X' or Hn'. They have to change the whole Frame if they really want, but what it could be? Rubber is too soft and may not be able to fix well on Core Disc. Metal is too heavy and that would totally break the balance in metagame. POM seems have no special effect as a Frame.
So I believe that there will not be an prime (or dash) Frame. The new Frame should have a new name.

And for everytime I considered so much, the truth would finally tell me that I was wrong... XD

They’re making a Hn’ ??
(Aug. 08, 2018  3:27 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I don't think it is necessary to make a prime Frame.

wait,there's a Hn'?
(Aug. 08, 2018  5:04 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:

wait,there's a Hn'?
Dude what is hn’
(Aug. 08, 2018  5:12 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2018  5:04 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: wait,there's a Hn'?
Dude what is hn’

Hunter Dash
i’d love to see a POM version of any LAD friendly frame.

also fwiw Reach is great on bL or nL (or left spin Sr?)

i’m still figuring out Lift, and I have high hopes for Dagger (as completion of the ultimate bX)

so far frames are a weaker aspect of choz
considering we’ve now seen class leading choz offerings for just about everything else (aH, wV, hS, 10, J, and Et)

or maybe TT is just purposefully making frames hard to get with choz
What if this comes with the new attachment for extend too, like strike god Valkyrie 6star ultimate reboot.
(Strike Z Achilles 11hit ultimate xtend?)
(Aug. 08, 2018  4:42 PM)brandbrick Wrote: They’re making a Hn’ ??

Yeah... I just have no idea when it would be released.
[Image: 37835266_2142580249323539_31007032951953...e=5C0CA2BB]
Isn't that just a golden hit?
(Aug. 09, 2018  3:02 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: Isn't that just a golden hit?

It is... But TT did it...