[Product]  Midnight Bull 125SF.

(Sep. 07, 2011  6:59 AM)njrk97 Wrote: to light eh wait
230 major problem is being top HEAVY with metal wheels so if you do a combo like midnight gemois 230 would it stop the top heavy problem of 230 just a thought

Where did you even hear about such problems ? Why do you think Basalt, the heaviest Metal Wheel, is good on 230 ?
(Sep. 07, 2011  1:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  6:59 AM)njrk97 Wrote: to light eh wait
230 major problem is being top HEAVY with metal wheels so if you do a combo like midnight gemois 230 would it stop the top heavy problem of 230 just a thought

Where did you even hear about such problems ? Why do you think Basalt, the heaviest Metal Wheel, is good on 230 ?

heard that it had top heavy problem and could esaliy be destablized by left spin customs due to how high it is
Basalt has a very good center of gravity, and 230 is designed so that it doesn't topple over as easily a sone would think. there was no reason to necro bump this agian.

I have noticed lately that Midnight does show signs of attack potential. Truthfuly it seems superior to Inferno for attack, but it is still only moderate. To put it in perpspective, Storm<Inferno<Midnight<Vulcan. Obviously the gap between Midnight and Vulcan is huge. If we still had tier 3, Midnight may have barley made it, barley. Vulcan is still a tier 2 wheel, even though Ray has outclassed it.
(Sep. 07, 2011  10:53 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Basalt has a very good center of gravity, and 230 is designed so that it doesn't topple over as easily a sone would think. there was no reason to necro bump this agian.

I have noticed lately that Midnight does show signs of attack potential. Truthfuly it seems superior to Inferno for attack, but it is still only moderate. To put it in perpspective, Storm<Inferno<Midnight<Vulcan. Obviously the gap between Midnight and Vulcan is huge. If we still had tier 3, Midnight may have barley made it, barley. Vulcan is still a tier 2 wheel, even though Ray has outclassed it.
Midnights attack is as you said extremely average imo storm is better... midnight for me can barely beat rock, even earth with an SD walls it alot.
Since when did Ray outclass Vulcan, LeonTempest? Vulcan has been on par with Big Bang as the top of tier 2, with Ray underneath.

Midnight has some attack potential, yes. Make it with the heaviest track that works well with it (GB145) and attack bottom (R2F), and then a CW that exposes the contact point well, and it does decently. That wasn't really a reason to necro this topic though...
Midnight got destroyed by random customs using flame and rock wheels. Pretty sure it lost to a dark wheel too. I wouldn't mind trying MF-H Midnight Bull GB145 RF and see if the increased weight makes it decent. But so far it was a huge let down in the legend series. Only good thing I got from it was a nice looking bull clear wheel and another SF.
I've tried it before.
It's bad.
Real bad.
Overall, Midnight is just bad in general.
Eh, it figures. Oh well, another bad metal wheel. It's kinda lame though, it looks so cool and looks like it would have potential, but I guess it's true looks can be deceiving.
Eh, it's not TOO bad. It's something I'd look at you like an idiot for using in a tournament, but in simple play it's okay. GB145 and a MF is strictly necessary, however.
Lol I would never use it in a tournament unless it turned out to be crazy good. I may give it a try though.