[Product]  Metal Fight Beyblade Baku Set

(Dec. 30, 2020  9:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  9:48 PM)g2_ Wrote: Mirage sucks, it is too aggressive.

Guess every time I used it I fell into a coma and was in a dream where it stole spin.
I meant comptetive wise.
(Jul. 14, 2020  1:42 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  1:40 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Oh damn, this is so hype! I'm actually excited to get this set, mostly for Ray Unicorno and Hell Kerbecs but I gotta catch 'em all! And thank goodness they're released in their own set! It makes it much easier to get them all at once and won't take up space for main releases.

nice to see another Ray fan. Hope Hell is as op as it was in mfb. (well I remember it being extremely op anyways).

I remember buying Ray when Hasbro released it, and it was my most powerful Bey until Meteo. Also, I'm a huge Ray fan.
(Dec. 31, 2020  10:57 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  1:42 AM)snoc Wrote: nice to see another Ray fan. Hope Hell is as op as it was in mfb. (well I remember it being extremely op anyways).

I remember buying Ray when Hasbro released it, and it was my most powerful Bey until Meteo. Also, I'm a huge Ray fan.

Me too
Ok so i found a vid abt a YTber battling with these gems
https://youtu.be/G07QE8YEJnc
https://youtu.be/tkNNitmgawA

Ngl i like that they can be quite sturdy especially gravity perseus cuz it can still do well without a dash driver
After seeing battles here’s my new stance:
Meteo- hasn’t changed one bit
Gravity: will be top tier in opposite spin equalization defence-stamina combos
Hell- will be high tier (not to be confused with top tier) for ko defense (due to bursting problems)
(Dec. 31, 2020  4:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: After seeing battles here’s my new stance:
Hell- will be high tier (not to be confused with top tier) for ko defense (due to bursting problems)
So u have seen the vids right?
(Dec. 31, 2020  5:14 PM)MetalBurst95 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  4:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: After seeing battles here’s my new stance:
So u have seen the vids right?

Yep. I even asked my uncle to do some tests (he gets beys early release for testing)
(Dec. 31, 2020  5:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  5:14 PM)MetalBurst95 Wrote: So u have seen the vids right?

Yep. I even asked my uncle to do some tests (he gets beys early release for testing)

But im gonna add in that galaxy & unicorno could be competitive for attack since they hit hard & that galaxy is not hollow like its original & that ray has always been good for smash.
(Dec. 31, 2020  5:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  5:14 PM)MetalBurst95 Wrote: So u have seen the vids right?

What does he test them for.
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:16 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  5:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Yep. I even asked my uncle to do some tests (he gets beys early release for testing)

What does he test them for.

I haven’t really asked, but if I had to assume it would probably be to check if everything works fine (for example if it fits on the launcher or if the bey doesn’t lock much like video game testers)
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  6:16 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What does he test them for.

I haven’t really asked, but if I had to assume it would probably be to check if everything works fine (for example if it fits on the launcher or if the bey doesn’t lock much like video game testers)

That's an interesting job.
Would Meteo Kerbecs 0Wall Yielding be any good? I know Meteo is god for spin stealing and I hear Kerbecs is a high tier defense type so I would assume with good defense comes good teeth right? I will admit 0Wall was more of a random choice but Yielding is POM and has less friction, meaning more stamina and we already have spin stealing so even more stamina would be great.

If Kerbecs has trash teeth you can exchange is for just L-Drago I guess.
(Jan. 01, 2021  4:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Would Meteo Kerbecs 0Wall Yielding be any good? I know Meteo is god for spin stealing and I hear Kerbecs is a high tier defense type so I would assume with good defense comes good teeth right? I will admit 0Wall was more of a random choice but Yielding is POM and has less friction, meaning more stamina and we already have spin stealing so even more stamina would be great.

Meteo and Kerbecs are incompatible with one another.
(Jan. 01, 2021  4:44 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  4:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Would Meteo Kerbecs 0Wall Yielding be any good? I know Meteo is god for spin stealing and I hear Kerbecs is a high tier defense type so I would assume with good defense comes good teeth right? I will admit 0Wall was more of a random choice but Yielding is POM and has less friction, meaning more stamina and we already have spin stealing so even more stamina would be great.

Meteo and Kerbecs are incompatible with one another.

Oh yeah lol so L-Drago like I said. Would that be good?
(Jan. 01, 2021  4:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  4:44 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Meteo and Kerbecs are incompatible with one another.

Oh yeah lol so L-Drago like I said. Would that be good?

TBH yielding is not that good. Try Paradox Rise, or Wheel Zone'+z instead.
Does Perseus have the Legend Spriggan Teeth?
Here's my review of the set!

Negatives I have are just the paint on the wheels are very easy to wear down which seems on purpose by TT from their previous tweet talking about it
Teeth on all of them are just OK with the weakest one being the Kerbecs teeth

Overall I like it just a shame for the negatives!
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:06 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
Here's my review of the set!

Negatives I have are just the paint on the wheels are very easy to wear down which seems on purpose by TT from their previous tweet talking about it
Teeth on all of them are just OK with the weakest one being the Kerbecs teeth

Overall I like it just a shame for the negatives!

Just a few questions. How good is Galaxy for attack, and how soft is meteo’s rubber?
I like the paint coming off easily, its nostalgic and doesn't take anything useful away from the Beyblade.
I just need Ray and hell and then I have the og ver of this set