[Product]  Metal Fight Beyblade 10th Anniversary Set

Okay this set is COMPLETELY incredible!

Lighting L-Drago looks cool! 10 is cool, not exactly sure why it has Reach but fine, and Zephyr' is the perfect choice.

Earth Aquila has 2 and... YES YES I KNEW IT IT HAS YIELDING!

Rock Leone has 0, cool and also has Massive, fitting.

Flame Sagittario looks great, 8', fitting choice and Claw, of course.

Definitely picking this set. Unlike the BSB set where theres only one exclusive bey, these are all exclusive.
Well...Lightning L-Drago and Flame Sagittario are okay for me, but Rock Leone and Earth Aquila looks not that great...
And the parts are so disappoiting. I hope we can have some better parts, not these Core Discs withough any Frames...
But anyway, I will try to get this set.
L Drago looks like it has some metal on the parts with yellow stickers, Leone might have metal more on the inside of the layer balanced out on the three smooth parts of the layer, not groovy, Sagittarius has metal on all of its blades on the inside, seems like it has the most metal, Aquila has metal on the inside of the layer, kind of like a ring.
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:12 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:06 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: One thing you may want to consider is that the Driver's don't have to be exactly the same as it's MFB counterparts. Obviously, they're going to select ones that are the most similar to the MFB Track and Bottoms but besides one occasion (like Qc' for Storm Pegasis), there's a possibility that they're not going to make a new Driver for Earth Aquila and just throw in whatever is closest to 145WD.

In the Bakuten remakes, they used Press and Xtend for Draciel S and Driger F respectively and they're nothing like their Plastics counterparts.

Those were also before Draciel F with Planet and Storm Pegasus with Quick', so really TT could go anywhere.

Hate to say I told you so, but... yeah, Rock Leone and Earth Aquila don't get new parts at all after all.
That moment when you're more hyped for MFB remakes than Spriggan...

End of December tho ??
Awesome! Although, it's so strange seeing the size comparison between the original and Burst versions haha.
Any idea what the price will be?

I'm gonna have to take out a loan for all these releases xD
I'm now waiting on the Ebay sellers to add this item so I can pre-order both this and the Bakuten Shoot 20th anniversary set.
I'm wondering how good Earth Aquila is going to be considering the strength of Earth in MFB
The Sagittario looks amazing!
Leone kind of look weird

Also the left launcher looks to be a nice throwback to meteo l-drago's left launcher

Am I the only one who thinks opportunity was wasted when making these beys in not making them with the gt gimmick of the layer splitting. Since in mfb you could take the bey apart and swap the parts to your hearts content
I feel that they actually don't need to consider how to represent the track's height on the original beys... I mean, they had to give up when they were dealing with Earth Aquila, Rock Leone and Flame Sagittario since they don't made disc 14, weren't they? In the very beginning, the significant structural difference between MFB and Burst have maken it impossible to make those remake very similar to the original ones. So it is so meaningless to make something like 10G or 10R...
Here is my idea:
Storm Pegasis. 10G. Qc': I would consider using 12G instead of 10V. First, 10 is too heavy for Storm Pegasis that it could not run fast enough. Second, 12 and V are also Valkyrie parts (although they is also used on other beys), that both Valkyrie and Pegasis are mian character's bey. Third, Vortex's shape can better matches the three wings on Storm Pegasis.
Lightning L-Drago. 10R. Z': I would like to use 13F. The reason is similar to the reason why I use 12V on Pegasis, that 13 is the part for Longinus, which is quite similar to L-drago in metal series, and Flow can better match the shape of L-Drago than Reach.
Rock Leone. 0. M: 0 is okay for Leone (maybe 00 is better but 0 is fine). But why there is no Frame? I may add Bump since Both Rock Leone and Bump are the parts for counterattacking (at least in theory...). And I perfer Friction instead of Massive, since the rubber on Fr is similar to the structure of MFB's bottom.
Flame Sagittario. 8'. C: I perfer 3 for this combo, since the shape of 3 is similar to a bow (Sagittatius is an archer). And I would add a Cross since it matches the shape of Flame. Claw is okay.
Earth Aquila. 2. Y: I don;t understand why it is 2. I would give it 10 because it has good weight distribution, which was also the advantage of Earth Aquila (7 have good weight distribution as well, but its shape is not so suitable for Earth). And I would add Frame Proof since both Proof and Earth are very round.
Check out, these Beys & the bey laucnhers:

[Image: D_T3vEhUwAAiZ5J.jpg]

Storm Pegasis 10G Qc'/ 10 Glavie Quick', Lightning L-Drago 10R Z'/ 10 Reach Zephyr', Rock Leone 0 M / Massive, Flame Sagittario 8' C / Claw, & Earth Eagle / Aquila 2 Y / Yield.

[Image: D_T3vDJU8AAmtCV.jpg]

The Bey Launcher (Pegasis Ver)

The Bey Launcher L (L-Drago Ver)
(Jul. 13, 2019  12:06 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I feel that they actually don't need to consider how to represent the track's height on the original beys... I mean, they had to give up when they were dealing with Earth Aquila, Rock Leone and Flame Sagittario since they don't made disc 14, weren't they? In the very beginning, the significant structural difference between MFB and Burst have maken it impossible to make those remake very similar to the original ones. So it is so meaningless to make something like 10G or 10R...
Here is my idea:
Storm Pegasis. 10G. Qc': I would consider using 12G instead of 10V. First, 10 is too heavy for Storm Pegasis that it could not run fast enough. Second, 12 and V are also Valkyrie parts (although they is also used on other beys), that both Valkyrie and Pegasis are mian character's bey. Third, Vortex's shape can better matches the three wings on Storm Pegasis.
Lightning L-Drago. 10R. Z': I would like to use 13F. The reason is similar to the reason why I use 12V on Pegasis, that 13 is the part for Longinus, which is quite similar to L-drago in metal series, and Flow can better match the shape of L-Drago than Reach.
Rock Leone. 0. M: 0 is okay for Leone (maybe 00 is better but 0 is fine). But why there is no Frame? I may add Bump since Both Rock Leone and Bump are the parts for counterattacking (at least in theory...). And I perfer Friction instead of Massive, since the rubber on Fr is similar to the structure of MFB's bottom.
Flame Sagittario. 8'. C: I perfer 3 for this combo, since the shape of 3 is similar to a bow (Sagittatius is an archer). And I would add a Cross since it matches the shape of Flame. Claw is okay.
Earth Aquila. 2. Y: I don;t understand why it is 2. I would give it 10 because it has good weight distribution, which was also the advantage of Earth Aquila (7 have good weight distribution as well, but its shape is not so suitable for Earth). And I would add Frame Proof since both Proof and Earth are very round.

I don't have an issue with the whole "frames to mimic a lower height" thing. It's one of those subtle difference things that makes the driver look a little smaller despite not actually being any shorter, and it's either something like this which adds more parts or trying to design shorter drivers for them. Vortex is a maybe instead of Glaive here, but Glaive works decently well since it's more to make the driver look shorter and spin tracks had 2 distinct sides to them. I disagree with Flow for L-Drago though, as Lightning L-Drago never had an air-moving gimmick and Reach is more aggressive like L-Drago is supposed to be. I don't think the Defense/Stamina beys need frames, as the disks do a better job of accenting their layers without them and don't need to looks shorter like Pegasus/L-Drago do.

I don't think 10 is a problem for Storm Pegasus. Storm has a bit more Stamina that I think a lot of people ever realized (probably because its shape is somewhat aggressive), and 10 helps mimic that. The speed loss exists, sure, but that's fairly minimal like it always has been throughout Burst. Same general idea for Lightning L-Drago where the speed change is minimal and the extra weight helps it pack more of a punch, on top of the whole "equal and opposite to Pegasus" thing it had. That and 12 and 13 both suck and would seriously decrease the power level of both compared to the other beys in the set that are using better, heavier disks and make them look so much worse in comparison.

I think Rock Leone has fine parts. Rock is supposed to be heavy so 0 makes sense and imitates the central area of the Rock wheel (although 00 would work as well to your credit) and Massive is essentially just Wide Ball anyways. I don't agree on Friction, as it might replicate the wider shape but Rock Leone never had rubber or POM and it makes Rock Leone significantly easier to push around and overall changes its behavior to be less authentic. The layer itself though is... eh. Rock was never the best for Defense and actually had some offensive use, but this just looks too aggressive overall.

8' makes perfect sense for Flame Saggitario by trying to pull itself as close to the layer as possible and mimicking the lower unraised part of Flame's underside perfectly. This is exactly why it makes sense to go frameless as well, as a frame adds in extra thickness when being flush with the lower part of the layer base is the goal here. Although 3 is slightly bow-like and I'll give you credit for thinking about that, it has terrible Stamina and pulls its edges downwards from the layer base and doesn't really accent it all that well on top of pulling down its power level. Claw is the only real way to imitate its C145 track in Burst, so it was a shoo-in.

I think 2 is used on Earth Aquila (it literally says "Aquila" on its face bolt, since Eagle was just Hasbro's rename. I respect brand-based naming even if I don't always like it) to imitate the same central bottom part of the wheel that 0 mimics on Rock Leone, and it does work on that front. The only thing I'd really consider as an alternative might be 8 or another 0, but two 0 disks feels like too much somehow with two 10 disks already being in the set. Yielding is an interesting choice for Wide Defense equivalent, but it's probably the widest cone shaped driver short of Bearing that would work in its stead, so I'm fine with it. Bearing just wouldn't feel right in a Metal Fight remake that isn't Phantom Orion.

Overall, I find their choices overall clever and well thought out. Every part works together to copy the original designs for the Burst format sans the overly-aggressive Rock Leone layer, and as someone who returned to blading thanks to Storm Pegasus and Lightning L-Drago after the death of the Plastic and HMS era, it feels refreshing to see them make a solid return. Even though I already have Storm Pegasus, I'm getting this set for sure.
MagikHorse Earth Aquila has Yielding, which has POM, so Friction also could’ve suited Rock Leone, although I guess they wanted to use the first Ball-shaped Driver to represent the Ball tip.
Will all these beys be exclusive, or will at least some of them be released between now and December, also, will this be out for Christmas?
Rock Leone had WIDE Ball, not Ball, Massive is a more accurate version of Wide Ball, Defense represents D125B.
(Jul. 14, 2019  4:39 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: MagikHorse Earth Aquila has Yielding, which has POM, so Friction also could’ve suited Rock Leone, although I guess they wanted to use the first Ball-shaped Driver to represent the Ball tip.

Massive is more accurate for Wide Ball than Friction. Friction's too slippery.
The only problem is that L Drago doesn't have the 2 modes like the regular bey.
I can’t wait for this to come out!
As someone who grew up playing Beyblade during the MFB era, I feel super hyped for this!
I can't wait for this! I'm definitely waiting to pick it up
I just want the burst Drago. Hopefully it will pop up on eBay. That’s the same burst Pegasis that’s been out for a while so I have that one already.