[Product]  Hyper Aquario 105F

(Dec. 22, 2010  10:07 PM)2sickforU Wrote: dose any have a pic of it that link didnt have it
It would have obviously been posted if a picture existed.
Seriously?
Hyper?
i would have liked it more for hyper bull or hyper capricorn
also some other beys like ldrago, pisces, or gemios
that would be awesome (offtopic)
Hyper sounds... WEIRD?!
BTW, do you guys have any idea of what color will the CW be?
I was always asking myself why exclusives are in the waves...
What's wrong with exclusives.... Anyway it will probably be blue since both the metal system and HWS ones have been blue.
I know but, Virgo changed.
Well waves are for normal blades, I find it quite weird.
I will lock this topic. If anyone finds new pictures or information on Hyper Aquario 105F, contact a staff member to ask them to reopen this thread.
There is one bad thing about these releases : now they do not surprise us at all ... I wonder if we should even have separate topics for them ...
(Jan. 12, 2011  6:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is one bad thing about these releases : now they do not surprise us at all ... I wonder if we should even have separate topics for them ...

well i kinda think its nice that hasbro finally released a new metal wheel ment for attacking, all we have in america is storm and lightning, and storm sucks!
Storm does not suck, just outclassed Uncertain Sorry for being off topic though.
(Jan. 12, 2011  6:32 AM)12345jacob12345 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  6:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is one bad thing about these releases : now they do not surprise us at all ... I wonder if we should even have separate topics for them ...

well i kinda think its nice that hasbro finally released a new metal wheel ment for attacking, all we have in america is storm and lightning, and storm sucks!

Storm,Lightning,Burn,Rock
Storm Does Not "Suck" As You Say.
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:48 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:

rock and burn were never MENT for attacking, storm and lightning were, rock and burn just happen to be good at it, and i personally dont think hasbros burn mold is any good for attacking... rock ive never tried but it must be good because it has really high recoil.. ima go find my rock wheel! Smile oh and im really excited about hyper aquario, it is the first 4 bladed fusion wheel(hasbro) and im thinking of a dragoon remake already! Grin

EDIT: oh i forgot cyber whoops, well cyber has had better results for attacking than storm and lightning when i use it against my friends, lol im gonna try to own them with a rock bull 100rf!
It is not just America. America is not the only Hasbro countries. Plus, you misspelled "meant". Sorry. RF isn't so great in a hasbro stadium, and Rock does best on 120/125 height.
(Jan. 13, 2011  5:36 AM)12345jacob12345 Wrote:

rock and burn were never MENT for attacking, storm and lightning were, rock and burn just happen to be good at it, and i personally dont think hasbros burn mold is any good for attacking... rock ive never tried but it must be good because it has really high recoil.. ima go find my rock wheel! Smile oh and im really excited about hyper aquario, it is the first 4 bladed fusion wheel(hasbro) and im thinking of a dragoon remake already! Grin

EDIT: oh i forgot cyber whoops, well cyber has had better results for attacking than storm and lightning when i use it against my friends, lol im gonna try to own them with a rock bull 100rf!

Just because it's not classified by an attack wheel by Takara or Hasbro means nothing. Burn may not be great for attacking(Don't view this as certain. It could be) it's great for destabilisers so it does have some attack. Also rock is alright for attack. If you're excited don't be. The metal system Aquario is rubbish and so this probably will be too. They will never release a MFB Dragoon. It's never gonna happen.
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:48 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  5:36 AM)12345jacob12345 Wrote:

Just because it's not classified by an attack wheel by Takara or Hasbro means nothing. Burn may not be great for attacking(Don't view this as certain. It could be) it's great for destabilisers so it does have some attack. Also rock is alright for attack. If you're excited don't be. The metal system Aquario is rubbish and so this probably will be too. They will never release a MFB Dragoon. It's never gonna happen.

ugh i didnt say they would release dragoon, i said im thinking of a dragoon look a like that performs the same using this metal wheel, and burn may not be good at attack but its better than rock, oh and it does matter what its classified as, leave attacking to the wheels that r meant for attacking!

EDIT: oh and can we please get on topic, we should be discussing hyper aquario not rock or burn
One last off topic sentence- Jacob, I would rather listen to the Veteran (2 years) and reliable member like Ultrablader then a New person like you (no offense)

Anyway, as for Hyper Aquario. There really is nothing to discuss unless there is some major difference like weight, or something by that line
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:19 AM)Zeox Wrote: One last off topic sentence- Jacob, I would rather listen to the Veteran (2 years) and reliable member like Ultrablader then a New person like you (no offense)

Anyway, as for Hyper Aquario. There really is nothing to discuss unless there is some major difference like weight, or something by that line

whatever u can listen to whom ever u want all im saying is how could he possibly know this wheel is "rubbish" if it hasnt been released yet?
Cuz the old one sucked......... Speaking of this are they gonna call it legendary hyper aquario like they did with virgo
(Jan. 14, 2011  2:01 AM)12345jacob12345 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:19 AM)Zeox Wrote: One last off topic sentence- Jacob, I would rather listen to the Veteran (2 years) and reliable member like Ultrablader then a New person like you (no offense)

whatever u can listen to whom ever u want all im saying is how could he possibly know this wheel is "rubbish" if it hasnt been released yet?

Because it HAS been released as Aquario105F. The Metal Wheel "Hyper" Is a carbon copy of the Pre-HWS Aquario wheel, only modified to fit the Clear wheel. So this should perform exactly the same except for a weight difference.
(Dec. 09, 2010  1:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Another one ...

I added the parts in the title, as it is highly likely that it will come with 105F.

You should really add in the first post that this Beyblade is a Hasbro exclusive, a Hybrid Wheel version of the Metal System Aquario, and that Hasbro has no release dates.

Anyway, Hasbro's names are definitely lame.
i laughed when it said hyper aquario
(Jan. 14, 2011  2:09 AM)Zeox Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  2:01 AM)12345jacob12345 Wrote:

Because it HAS been released as Aquario105F. The Metal Wheel "Hyper" Is a carbon copy of the Pre-HWS Aquario wheel, only modified to fit the Clear wheel. So this should perform exactly the same except for a weight difference.

ok lets get this straight, these new hasbro blades are meant to look llike the pre-hws, but they arnt even close to carbon copys, they're redesigned to work better! if aquario sucked so bad then y the carp would they release another one?!?! its because it obviously has some difference in performence. FOR EXAMPLE: the pre-hws leone looks like the counter wheel kind of yet they have completly different performance, the same goes for cyber and pre hws pegasis

hyper is not gonna be exactly the same as pre-hws aquario, you'll see...

EDIT: and wth is ra talkin about when he said legendary virgo or something like that?
Plus these are Hasbro Exclusives, Takara will not release them (Cyber and Counter are exceptions) because they know they will perform almost exactly the same has the PRE-HWS ones, but since Hasbro did not release the Pre-HWS ones, they are giving us these remakes instead of them.
(Jan. 14, 2011  2:40 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: They aren't redesigned to work better : \

maybe not intentionally but if u didnt notice, all these remakes have a few different dimensions from the pre-hws.... so there is NO way of knowing how they perform until u actually get one, DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER!
Zeox: Counter and Cyber didn't perform the same as Pegasis and Leone.

Way to reiterate what was common knowledge from the start of the thread.

12345jacob12345: McFrown means that they aren't designed to work better, so while you say he should not underestimate them, niether should you immediately assume they will be better.