[Product]  Hyper Aquario 105F

(Jan. 20, 2011  2:29 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  1:04 AM)TheEarthEagle Wrote: Can you please tell me where he bought it from? These Legend Beys started popping up everywhere on Ebay, which means they must be out and around now, and I plan on buying a few.

SuperCenter Walmart
Thanks. Smile
I wonder is Hyper's smash attack will prove top-tier...
The originally aquario wheel is pretty much useless so I it's very likely this one will be too.
Hyper looks very much like a 4-winged tornado (metal wheel) to me, and very different to the original aquario...
Isnt This A Cyber Pegasis?
You Can See A Pre Hws Pegasis Face.
No, the're completely different, hyper has 4 shorter, more spaced wings as opposed to cyber with 3 longer ones.
Do you think Hyper Aquario will replace Aquario in season 2 of the American Beyblade Metal Fusion?
(Jan. 21, 2011  7:57 PM)jfifthb Wrote: Do you think Hyper Aquario will replace Aquario in season 2 of the American Beyblade Metal Fusion?
That was already discussed.

Moreover, Beyblade Metal Fusion is not "American" at all ...
I repeat...My country is kinda self-centered...But yeah, it probably will, but will that be Aquario's name in the English manga translation?
uh no... If it's a translation they're not just gonna add hyper on to it cause then it's not really right is is?
Hyper is partially painted. Just the inside of it like the Pre-HWS wheels. I'm glad they are releasing these because I make a point of only buying Hasbro tops. I WANT THEM ALL!
(Jan. 22, 2011  4:45 PM)WhyD125 Wrote: Hyper is partially painted. Just the inside of it like the Pre-HWS wheels. I'm glad they are releasing these because I make a point of only buying Hasbro tops. I WANT THEM ALL!
The inside ? The whole surface of the Wheels had paint in the Metal System ...
Meh. Still looks good. Hope it performs well, too. Maybe a tier-2 part?
I'm not sure anyone wrote this but hyper kinda reminds me more of pegasis than aquario.
they came out in some stores already. WBO member narutoash1 has 4 of them.
his video is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UJLbR55F...ture=feedu
(Jan. 22, 2011  4:45 PM)WhyD125 Wrote: Hyper is partially painted. Just the inside of it like the Pre-HWS wheels. I'm glad they are releasing these because I make a point of only buying Hasbro tops. I WANT THEM ALL!

I Love How You Say It's Partially Painted.
While The Hyper That I've Seen Unboxed Isn't. At All.
I Highly Doubt It's An Error.
any testing for this wheel yet?
like an extra thread?
Hey everyone, just thought that this would be the place to post this... I found a nice quality pic of this blade. Looks as though it is painted...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Metal-Fusio...2066wt_309
i say only painted on the inside
and that is a nice close up pic
ive seen others but this one is better
i have one its painted around where you would put the clear wheel and some paint on the top of its "waves". Plus the face bolt stickers have the picture but it doesnt say the name. overall i would say this beyblade looks cool but preformance sucks. after using it in a hasbro stadium. intrested to see how it works in TT attack stadium. I would only get this for collection purposes.
(Feb. 19, 2011  6:31 PM)brianDAblader Wrote: i have one its painted around where you would put the clear wheel and some paint on the top of its "waves". Plus the face bolt stickers have the picture but it doesnt say the name. overall i would say this beyblade looks cool but preformance sucks. after using it in a hasbro stadium. intrested to see how it works in TT attack stadium. I would only get this for collection purposes.

Yeah, it's a good thing you didn't create a thread. It was better that you posted here. However, you could've also put that in the Random Thoughts Section.
well it has to do with hyper aquario doesnt it?
i got this bey done a quick test with it and it has potetional to be a could smash attack
but i used a hasbro stadium so im not sure yet
This is odd, why are the spikes facing the wrong direction? If they wanted smash attack, and this is a right-spin blade only, why would they make the projections face the other direction? I see now why this does so badly in smash attack...
Obviously they did not want Smash Attack when they designed Aquario ...