[Product]  Hyper Aquario 105F

(Jan. 14, 2011  3:02 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Zeox: Counter and Cyber didn't perform the same as Pegasis and Leone.

Way to reiterate what was common knowledge from the start of the thread.

12345jacob12345: McFrown means that they aren't designed to work better, so while you say he should not underestimate them, niether should you immediately assume they will be better.

hmm... true, well i guess no one knows how it will perform until it's released
(Jan. 14, 2011  2:53 AM)Zeox Wrote: Takara will not release them (Cyber and Counter are exceptions) because they know they will perform almost exactly the same has the PRE-HWS ones
This is total BS.
(Jan. 14, 2011  2:53 AM)Zeox Wrote: Plus these are Hasbro Exclusives, Takara will not release them (Cyber and Counter are exceptions) because they know they will perform almost exactly the same has the PRE-HWS ones, but since Hasbro did not release the Pre-HWS ones, they are giving us these remakes instead of them.

No, Hasbro just caught up too fast, and need fillers until Metal Masters.
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:02 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Zeox: Counter and Cyber didn't perform the same as Pegasis and Leone.

12345jacob12345: McFrown means that they aren't designed to work better, so while you say he should not underestimate them, niether should you immediately assume they will be better.

Momi, I think I said that. Thus, (Counter and cyber are exceptions) before the difference part. Plus I was saying it again because It appeared Jacob did not understand it.

But anyway, you're right. When this gets released, I'll come back with my "I said this, knew it, and told you" (Not aiming this at anybody)
MM, my mistake. I thought you meant Cyber and Counter were released by TT.
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:41 AM)Zeox Wrote:

Momi, I think I said that. Thus, (Counter and cyber are exceptions) before the difference part. Plus I was saying it again because It appeared Jacob did not understand it.

But anyway, you're right. When this gets released, I'll come back with my "I said this, knew it, and told you" (Not aiming this at anybody)

ok im gonna try to help u guys understand wat i was saying, ugh hem!

1.cyber and counter perform nothing like pegasis and leone
2.u said that hyper will be exactly the same as aquario, but with different weight, then u called it rubbish
3.so i said y would aquario and hyper performm the same if cyber and counter didnt perform the same as pegasis and leone.
4. even with that reasoning u seem to still think hyper is carp even though you've never seen it be used or used it ur self. and u keep trying to act like u know more than me about it when u actually dont, as u only know as much as i do about it because there is no more information about it anywhere than this thread itself.

that is my reasoning so i hope u guys understand my point of view in this thread
http://www.toywiz.com/hyperaquario.html

image only: http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/dragonballzcentr...2145846908
Well, the color scheme isn't so bad on this one. I actually like it!
Hyper, Fury and Midnight look good!
I do not know if it is just the quality of the picture, but the parts seem to be chrome blue or something.
I knew it it is called legend hyper Virgo! Is the series the legend one
Yup. They are a filler series until Metal Masters that pay a tribute to the Metal System. I hope we see more of these, including a Quetzalcoatl. They even acknowledge that on the box!
I sure hope Hyper looks like what it is intended to look like. Because that package makes it look god-awful IMO.

I also hope the legends series is the last time they use this type of packaging.
(Jan. 14, 2011  4:34 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Yup. They are a filler series until Metal Masters that pay a tribute to the Metal System. I hope we see more of these, including a Quetzalcoatl. They even acknowledge that on the box!

There isn't a quetzacoatl clear wheel so this is very unlikely.
(Jan. 15, 2011  1:27 AM)12345jacob12345 Wrote: so have these been released yet?
Try reading around, seriously.
(Jan. 14, 2011  9:07 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  4:34 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Yup. They are a filler series until Metal Masters that pay a tribute to the Metal System. I hope we see more of these, including a Quetzalcoatl. They even acknowledge that on the box!
There isn't a quetzacoatl clear wheel so this is very unlikely.
Maybe not, but there is a cancer clear wheel, and quetzalcoatl was originally designed to be cancer before the initial quetzlcoatl design was dropped.
I for one would be interested in something like [quetzalcoatl] Gasher/Cancer 90WF.
Pardon my prudence, but is there any use to this debate? There are understandable reasons why they decided to change it from cancer to Quetzalcoatl.
I hope it creates that cool aquario 2 wing effect when its spinning like the original aquario...
Meh. It might, as it was based on it. But I'm more interested in it's use.
I am guessing that this will be a replacement for the Aquario from the Anime? If they do not release Aquario 105F, then will Aquario be called Hyper Aquario?
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:15 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Meh. It might, as it was based on it. But I'm more interested in it's use.
I am guessing that this will be a replacement for the Aquario from the Anime? If they do not release Aquario 105F, then will Aquario be called Hyper Aquario?

Most Likely.
They rarely call their Beyblade by their full name anyway, so there is no difference between "Aquario" as a diminutive of "Hyper Aquario", and Aquario as the real name.
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They rarely call their Beyblade by their full name anyway, so there is no difference between "Aquario" as a diminutive of "Hyper Aquario", and Aquario as the real name.

Normally The First Time The User Mentions Their Bey. They Call It By It's Name
Ex. Storm Pegasus.
Then They Refer To It As "Pegasus" Next Time They Say It's Name.
But It's True. It Doesn't Matter Whether Or Not They Say It.
I Can Confirm That Hyper Aquario's ID Card Is Holographic Around It's Edges.
As Is The Words "Metal Fusion" Along With The Pegasus Sigil
The Metal Wheel Is Not Painted

One Of My Mom's Friends Son Bought Hyper Today. I May Not Be Able To Do Tests.
But I Can Verify Things If Needed.
(Jan. 18, 2011  5:26 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They rarely call their Beyblade by their full name anyway, so there is no difference between "Aquario" as a diminutive of "Hyper Aquario", and Aquario as the real name.

Normally The First Time The User Mentions Their Bey. They Call It By It's Name
Ex. Storm Pegasus.
Then They Refer To It As "Pegasus" Next Time They Say It's Name.
But It's True. It Doesn't Matter Whether Or Not They Say It.
I Can Confirm That Hyper Aquario's ID Card Is Holographic Around It's Edges.
As Is The Words "Metal Fusion" Along With The Pegasus Sigil
The Metal Wheel Is Not Painted

One Of My Mom's Friends Son Bought Hyper Today. I May Not Be Able To Do Tests.
But I Can Verify Things If Needed.
Can you please tell me where he bought it from? These Legend Beys started popping up everywhere on Ebay, which means they must be out and around now, and I plan on buying a few.
Sweet! I'll see how it does when I get one, and add it to the Hasbro Metagame to-do list.
(Jan. 20, 2011  1:04 AM)TheEarthEagle Wrote: Can you please tell me where he bought it from? These Legend Beys started popping up everywhere on Ebay, which means they must be out and around now, and I plan on buying a few.

SuperCenter Walmart