[Product]  Hyper Aquario 105F

(Dec. 12, 2010  1:13 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: 105 hasn't been outclassed yet by Hasbro, since 90 and 85 haven't been released,< Off-topic. Sorry.

yes it has bean outclassed, 100>105...
But it's not useless yet. I've gotten loads of success using the Earth Wolf 105WD, from the L-Drago 2-pack uncustomized.
Quit with the "Funny Name" posts we get it, it's weird. It's old now. For the most part, in the Lightning Force stadium, Rock has been getting destroyed more often than not in the tournaments at my school...
the hasbro metagame is definatly different...tips like F and HF seem to easily beat RF...which in a TT stadium, is almost impossible. And completely agreeing with Kai-V. Rock's recoil is so insane that it just KO's everything in these small stadiums

this bey does have potential...the Aquario wheel + imitation Aquario wheel (hyper) show some promise...though we should not say much yet
why do people hate the name hyper, it is a good name.

if only we had a hedgehog clear wheel we could make hyper sonic <- yes im a sonic fan
^ is offtopic i think

edit: why do people say that rock is awesome in hasbro stadiums, i have not don good with it at all
HYPER PEANUT BUTTER! XD
LOL ^^ sorry off topic

but I have a feeling that someone might find out a good combo and this is actually good to have it hybrid wheel because you can make it heavier or lighter
It's very unlikely that we'll get HWS version of Quetz isn't it, oh well I can still hope for a Pisces.
Pisces wheel was already done(thermal Wheel ) so as gemios (killer Wheel ).
Looking foward to this realesed Grin.
Alchemy pid=[b Wrote:'452201' dateline='1292037983']
i wasnt pleased w/ storm aquario

With some beys you have to get the right one and bond with it. That was off topic, but WAIT AND SEE!
(Dec. 12, 2010  1:02 AM)ILikeLyke Wrote: F is not too bad in America, when the only offensive tips are F, HF, and RF. HF is horrendous in the attack stage but great in hasbro. RF is the opposite. F is an even balance of sorts.

F and HF are horrendous when it comes to GRIP, not overall attack in any stadium.
(Dec. 12, 2010  1:09 AM)scipio132 Wrote: Hyper aquario yeah that doesn't sound stupid. what's next punch-in-the-face-leone

I'll make that happen in a story! (Off topic and not serious.)
(Dec. 12, 2010  4:30 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: the hasbro metagame is definatly different...tips like F and HF seem to easily beat RF...which in a TT stadium, is almost impossible. And completely agreeing with Kai-V. Rock's recoil is so insane that it just KO's everything in these small stadiums

this bey does have potential...the Aquario wheel + imitation Aquario wheel (hyper) show some promise...though we should not say much yet

That's why Ray Unicorno D125 is slightly better than Rock Leone 145 WB.
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:25 AM)asdf7500 Wrote: That's why Ray Unicorno D125 is slightly better than Rock Leone 145 WB.

Ray Unicorno Is Not Allowed Within Hasbro Tournaments.. (Yet AD145 Is?)
So Rock Is Actually Better Than Ray Right Now In The Hasbro MetaGame
Quote:LeonTempestXIII wrote ...
the hasbro metagame is definatly different...tips like F and HF seem to easily beat RF...which in a TT stadium, is almost impossible. And completely agreeing with Kai-V. Rock's recoil is so insane that it just KO's everything in these small stadiums

Quote:this bey does have potential...the Aquario wheel + imitation Aquario wheel (hyper) show some promise...though we should not say much yet
That's why Ray Unicorno D125 is slightly better than Rock Leone 145 WB.

what??? i am very confused with what you just said. i mention hasbro metagame, and you mentioned something about Ray Unicorno D125? agianst Rock Leone 145 WB. could you explain more specificly what you are saying please? perhaps i am mis-reading you somehow
(Dec. 12, 2010  4:35 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: why do people say that rock is awesome in hasbro stadiums, i have not don good with it at all

MF Rock Leone CH120RF Vs. MF Earth Bull GB145WB
Defense 80%
Beylauncher For Both
LF Stadium
Banking Used For Attack-Type

1:Leone-KO
2:Leone-KO
3:Leone-KO
4:Leone-KO

5:Bull-OS
6:Leone-KO
7:Leone-KO
8:Bull-OS
9:Leone-KO
10:Leone-KO

8/10 80%

There's Your Answer?
perfect explination. for those who think hasbro metagame has no seperate tiers, you are dead wrong.

Wait a few months? F is actually better than HF from my tests... Plus, Earth does better with the tornado ridge on 105 than with 100. From my school tournaments, S actually has potential, simply because the ridges are really weirdly defined, especially in LF.
(Dec. 12, 2010  1:36 PM)vamasco Wrote: Pisces wheel was already done(thermal Wheel ) so as gemios (killer Wheel ).

Thermal and Killer are not HWS versions of Pisces and Gemios. Just like Storm isn't the HWS version of Pegasis.
Ray man T125 XF
The definition of his physical ability and total win
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:58 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: thermal no...killer yes

Not sure why it's being discussed here, but of the two, Thermal quite obviously looks much more like the pre-HWS pisces than Killer does to Gemios.

Though niether are meant to be the exact HWS version of their counterpart IMO.
Thermal and Killer were simply created. I'm assuming that any similarity was noted, but eventually disregarded.
It's not just random coincidence, they were obviously designed with their predecessors in mind.
They even come with their respectice clear wheels.
I knew the clear wheels part. I'm not slow... I simply worded it weird. I meant that's why they came with the wheels. but they weren't meant to be carbon copies of their "Predecessors." This disagreement's not gonna end, so let's just drop it.
Well of course they didn't just retrofit clear wheels to old Pre-HWS wheels; no one thinks that.
Do you simply enjoy contradicting everything I say? But still, this disagreement's not gonna end, so let's drop it, as I said in my last post.
(Dec. 09, 2010  2:00 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Hyper is SUCH a cool name, how can you not like it?

(Is imagining a winged horse on a sugar rush) HYPER PEGASUS, HERE I COME!
I'm gonna buy this blade, just cause I was running out of bad beyblade puns. Hyper opens up a whole new world of sugar rush-themed stupidity to pun-and-beyblade-lovers everywhere!Eee
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:10 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Then they need an .EXE[Height] Track.
/nametangent:V/

Or better yet, A Mega Metal wheel, a Man clear wheel, A 15 track and a 4W350M3 to make: Mega Man 15 4W350M3! <- Off topic.
dose any have a pic of it that link didnt have it