[Product]  Hyper Aquario 105F

(Dec. 10, 2010  4:24 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Admittedly, Hyper was a bad name, but as I've said to you before, you can't say that this is bad yet.

I've Noticed There Are More Users Saying "Hyper" Is a Bad Name Than Users Saying It's Good. Why? It's Sounds Decent To me.
No One Complained About..
Big Mac
(Dec. 11, 2010  12:48 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: No One Complained About..
Big Mac
I really hope you are not serious.
(Dec. 11, 2010  12:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  12:48 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: No One Complained About..
Big Mac
I really hope you are not serious.

Pfft..Of All Users,I Thought At least Kai-V Would Know What I Was Talking About At The Moment..
I'll Make Simple
"Big" Is Bolded For a Reason(It Doesnt Matter Whether Big Mac Is Fake Or Not)
I'm Saying No One Complained About A M-Wheel Called "Big"
(Again,Whether It's Fake Or Not)
Yet Some Say "Hyper" Is a Terrible Name. I Was Questioning Why.
The Only Name Of The Recent Releases That's "Terrible" Worthy(To Me)
Would Be "Screw"
I completely understood what you were talking about actually, but it was most likely not even TAKARA-TOMY who came up with that name, and you cannot change the name of the actual hamburger, "Big Mac". Mc Donald had an association with Hudson for the DS game, and they decided to include that Beyblade.

What I was questioning on your part is your seriousness. Obviously you should know by now that Big Mac is a joke Beyblade that will never physically exist, so why bring this humorous element into this 'serious' debate ? Because Hasbro's decision to call a Metal Wheel "Hyper" is very serious, while "Big Mac" is a complete joke and we all know it. I just do not find your reference to Big Mac 320YEN relevant in any way, and you do not even seem to have mentioned it as a 'joke' either.
(Dec. 11, 2010  3:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What I was questioning on your part is your seriousness. Obviously you should know by now that Big Mac is a joke Beyblade that will never physically exist, so why bring this humorous element into this 'serious' debate ? Because Hasbro's decision to call a Metal Wheel "Hyper" is very serious, while "Big Mac" is a complete joke and we all know it. I just do not find your reference to Big Mac 320YEN relevant in any way, and you do not even seem to have mentioned it as a 'joke' either.

I know It Was a Joke-Bey.Hence Why I Posted(Whether It's Fake Or Not)
If "Big Mac 320YEN" Was Actually Produced.
(And Fully Customizable with other Beys.And Note I Said If,I Already Know They Won't)

No One Would Really Complain About "Big" Being a "Terrible Name" For a Metal Wheel.
(Whether It be Hasbro's or TT Decision To Make Such)

Though If a M-Wheel Was Later Released Called "Big".
(And Had Nothing To Do With Big Mac)
"Big Is a Terrible Name For a M-Metal" Would actually Begin To Appear.

Exactly How Are a Few Comments Basically Saying "Hyper's a Bad Name".
A 'Serious' Debate?
(Dec. 11, 2010  4:13 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Exactly How Are a Few Comments Basically Saying "Hyper's a Bad Name".
A 'Serious' Debate?
Hasbro is making poor decisions ?

Anyway, I am not even sure where you stand in this conversation ...
(Dec. 10, 2010  12:34 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:23 AM)REtread Wrote: Rock(y) Balboa 230JB?

Come on, happen please.

EDIT FOR RELEVANCE:

I think "wave" would have fit more, it's a little more pretty as well.

Tsunami Or Typhoon Sounds More "Up" Than Wave
Tsunami Aquario
Typhoon Aquario

And Now That I Think About It..Tsunami Sounds WAY Better Than Hyper.
you dont have to capitalize every first letter of words, you know.

anyway, i wasnt pleased w/ storm aquario, but i was pleased w/ 105 and F together.

we'll see...
(Dec. 11, 2010  4:26 AM)Alchemy Wrote: you dont have to capitalize every first letter of words, you know.

Off-Topic:
I Know Such. I Just Prefer To Type Like This.

On-Topic:
I Love How Other Game-Series Have Release Dates For Their Products.
Yet,Hasbro Doesn't (Tis Sarcasm)
It Would Be Nice If They Released a II Clear Wheel Along With It.
Instead Of The Same Ol' Thing.
Example
Pegasis II
L Drago II
Aquario II
Nah, I don't think the II clear wheels are a good idea. There is already a l drago II and a pegasis II, that would interfere. But I do hope that these are a slightly different colour variation.
(Dec. 11, 2010  4:40 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: But I do hope that these are a slightly different colour variation.
We know that they will have a colour that resembles their Metal System version, like the regular release of Cyber Pegasis which has a blue Pegasis, like BB-01.
Yeah, but storm pegasus' clear wheel is also blue. I'm just hoping it won't be the same shade.
(Dec. 11, 2010  4:40 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Nah, I don't think the II clear wheels are a good idea. There is already a l drago II and a pegasis II, that would interfere. But I do hope that these are a slightly different colour variation.

I Already Know There Are Already L Drago And Pegasis II's.
I Was Just Setting Them As An Example
I'm Saying It Would've Been Nice To Include Exclusive Clear Wheels With The Bey
HYPER AQUARIO! =)

105 F still sucks though...could be worse...still some more variety would be nice cannot wait to test these
it can be good... but yeah hyper will be good to get, hope they do l-drago...
Or you could just get the original takara versions.... Unless this is good then the only advantage of this over the original is that this will have the clear wheel which is a useful one for defence.
getting the original takara versions could be expensive to import... so we can buy these instead<- offtopic i think
also, if hyper is exactly the same plus aquario, it would be a advantage and would be alot better...
(Dec. 11, 2010  11:25 PM)Nwolf Wrote: also, if hyper is exactly the same plus aquario, it would be a advantage and would be alot better...

...not to sound rude but give examples of why it "would be a lot better" because it seems like your just posting and posting without proper thoughts.
I have no problem with F. It actually has more use that HF in my opinion. Plus it does better than RF in the LF stadium from what I've seen. I've been looking at tests of Aquario, and an uncustomized Aquaro beat a Pegasis 100HF in one of KidDragoon's videos. Hey, maybe this means we'll get a Wolf remake too! Alpha Wheel, anyone?
F is not too bad in America, when the only offensive tips are F, HF, and RF. HF is horrendous in the attack stage but great in hasbro. RF is the opposite. F is an even balance of sorts.
It does well in the Dragoon Hurricane stadium too, along with the cyber draceil stadium.
Hyper aquario yeah that doesn't sound stupid. what's next punch-in-the-face-leone
Hey, I'm just commenting on 105F, and how useful it is in a Hasbro stadium. This should be an awesome release for Hasbro-only bladers. F is good, 105 hasn't been outclassed yet by Hasbro, since 90 and 85 haven't been released, Hyper's new, and Aquario's top-tier in a Defense-dominated Hasbro metagame. I wonder if this will slightly shift it... Speaking of that, shouldn't someone do a topic on the Hasbro metagame, since a lot of bladers can't get TT stadiums and parts? < Off-topic. Sorry.
(Dec. 12, 2010  1:13 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Speaking of that, shouldn't someone do a topic on the Hasbro metagame, since a lot of bladers can't get TT stadiums and parts? < Off-topic. Sorry.
Do not bother : just use something with Rock and you will win, it is not complicated.