[Product]  Hyper Aquario 105F

(Feb. 21, 2011  1:12 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: This is odd, why are the spikes facing the wrong direction? If they wanted smash attack, and this is a right-spin blade only, why would they make the projections face the other direction? I see now why this does so badly in smash attack...
sigh yet another beyblade ruined but the one directional spin i miss plastic ones even though i never had them
(Feb. 21, 2011  11:09 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  1:12 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: This is odd, why are the spikes facing the wrong direction? If they wanted smash attack, and this is a right-spin blade only, why would they make the projections face the other direction? I see now why this does so badly in smash attack...
i miss plastic ones even though i never had them
That has nothing to do with Hyper Aquario.
The Metal Wheel looks quite awesome though.
actually i would say that it has mediocre smash attack it has some i guess but storm, lightning, and rock are way better attack wheels from hasbro
I may test it as a Stamina Wheel. But yes, it is useless. It only really gets 35+ against WB, and 50+ against LTSC's.
seems to be the same as cyber, with 4 blades though. i saw one today.
(Mar. 17, 2011  8:10 AM)ShinobiKid Wrote: seems to be the same as cyber, with 4 blades though. i saw one today.

Aquario and Pegasis are really different, so are Hyper and Cyber ...
I honestly think hyper has some potential...
(Mar. 17, 2011  8:04 PM)trumpetblade Wrote: I honestly think hyper has some potential...

I honestly think you dont have one yet and havent tried it.
I'm getting this soon. I've heard the attack potential on this wheel wasn't so great, since it has a similarity in shape to the Tornado Wheel, but I doubt that seeing combo videos of it smashing opponents out if the stadium. The tip on this will be useful too.
(Mar. 17, 2011  8:50 PM)ikmv Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2011  8:04 PM)trumpetblade Wrote: I honestly think hyper has some potential...

I honestly think you dont have one yet and havent tried it.

I actually have. I said some potential, not "top tier" potential. I've actually gotten quite a few KO's with it. Now that's unofficial testing of course. FangLeone, it does have lots of recoil, but can get some good wins against opponents. Honestly, I think that people on this site are so quick to overlook parts that they generally miss some really good ones. I know that physics is involved, but sometimes members of this site just overlook parts...
(Mar. 17, 2011  8:04 PM)trumpetblade Wrote: I actually have. I said some potential, not "top tier" potential. I've actually gotten quite a few KO's with it. Now that's unofficial testing of course. FangLeone, it does have lots of recoil, but can get some good wins against opponents. Honestly, I think that people on this site are so quick to overlook parts that they generally miss some really good ones. I know that physics is involved, but sometimes members of this site just overlook parts...

It's not that I was overlooking it. I have 2 for me and my son. I have tested it out in various ways and for the majority of bladers who are on a budget, I would rather not have them waste their money on it.