[Product]  [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst Pro Series

(Nov. 17, 2020  5:01 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: There is no way hasbro is going to do Cho-Z Spriggan

Same here, because while these are incredible, we don't know if Hasbro will actually paint the metal chip which will be Spryzen Requiem all over again if they don't. But honestly, I don't care if the chip is painted or not if they plan on making Cho-Z Spryzen for Pro.
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:10 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:01 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: There is no way hasbro is going to do Cho-Z Spriggan

Same here, because while these are incredible, we don't know if Hasbro will actually paint the metal chip which will be Spryzen Requiem all over again if they don't. But honestly, I don't care if the chip is painted or not if they plan on making Cho-Z Spryzen for Pro.

true.
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:10 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

As i said it would be useless as its would wheigh 3-5 more grams which isnt really helpful
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:15 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hasbro doing dash drivers would be funny

We will never get the Dash Driver in Hasbro because the Bey has not teeth.
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:52 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:15 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hasbro doing dash drivers would be funny

We will never get the Dash Driver in Hasbro because the Bey has not teeth.

They could just give it a tighter spring.
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:52 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: We will never get the Dash Driver in Hasbro because the Bey has not teeth.

They could just give it a tighter spring.

A lot of Hasbro drivers have tight springs already and with layers or chips that have good slopes like the Achilles chip, dash drivers don't really matter if Hasbro makes them.
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:23 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: They could just give it a tighter spring.

A lot of Hasbro drivers have tight springs already and with layers or chips that have good slopes like the Achilles chip, dash drivers don't really matter if Hasbro makes them.

That’s true. I guess the best thing to do for dash drivers is to recolonization the spring and white portion.
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:24 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok ok.
Lane: me and Lucius have flare and are the jet black sun.
Silas: Not today Plot armor boi. I have all the purple now!

So true. Super Satomb is probably my favourite Hasbro-exclusive recolour.

Super Satan isn't a Hasbro-exclusive recolor...
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:49 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: If the Bey has the metal like the Takara version, I will buy it !! Did you think than the Launcher is compatible with the Takara Launcher Grip ?
Yeah, they beys have metal on them. And it looks like it's the same launcher mold so hopefully it's compatible.

(Nov. 17, 2020  4:21 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Something I realized was that maybe these beys could have teeth.  It seems unlikely, but Hasbro looks to be going full on TT here.  I also hope the Cho-Z wings aren't as easy to push in as Turbo Valtryek and Achilles were, and that they have good burst resistance.
Then what's the point? If hasbro was available with teeth like the TT beys, then the hasbro/TT divide wouldn't be an issues. This would be a horrible thing to happen

(Nov. 17, 2020  1:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m not the biggest fan of the pro series. I liked it when god layers could compete with GT layers.

True, I like the concept, but this is just power creep to the max. All old beys will no be trash in the meta now. Even fairly recent ones like Rise beys.
You forget about balkesh lol. It's still going to be the best Hasbro layer unless engaard has god slopes.
Wonder if this will lead to a more international wbba world cup.

I can't imagine what the last one in france was like when Hasbro is a western brand and most of the players were from the east
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:28 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:49 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: If the Bey has the metal like the Takara version, I will buy it !! Did you think than the Launcher is compatible with the Takara Launcher Grip ?
Yeah, they beys have metal on them. And it looks like it's the same launcher mold so hopefully it's compatible.

(Nov. 17, 2020  4:21 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Something I realized was that maybe these beys could have teeth.  It seems unlikely, but Hasbro looks to be going full on TT here.  I also hope the Cho-Z wings aren't as easy to push in as Turbo Valtryek and Achilles were, and that they have good burst resistance.
Then what's the point? If hasbro was available with teeth like the TT beys, then the hasbro/TT divide wouldn't be an issues. This would be a horrible thing to happen

(Nov. 17, 2020  1:19 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: True, I like the concept, but this is just power creep to the max. All old beys will no be trash in the meta now. Even fairly recent ones like Rise beys.
You forget about balkesh lol. It's still going to be the best Hasbro layer unless engaard has god slopes.
If tt beys getting heavier was enough to push balkesh out of the way (even if it has remained competitive) then the same can be said for metal turbo beys.
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:48 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:24 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: So true. Super Satomb is probably my favourite Hasbro-exclusive recolour.

Super Satan isn't a Hasbro-exclusive recolor...

The image I'm currently using as my pfp is the Hasbro version of Super Satomb.
Big hopes for the pro series.

This toyline is going to be a huge help for WBO bladers who do not have access to imported TT beys.

Will pick up a few when they release.
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:58 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:28 AM)bladekid Wrote: Yeah, they beys have metal on them. And it looks like it's the same launcher mold so hopefully it's compatible.

If tt beys getting heavier was enough to push balkesh out of the way (even if it has remained competitive) then the same can be said for metal turbo beys.
But they would have to make things like ZL that actually can beat it efficiently. There's no way the weight of these 3 can be good enough to make B3 obsolete.
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:26 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  7:58 AM)Zeutron Wrote: If tt beys getting heavier was enough to push balkesh out of the way (even if it has remained competitive) then the same can be said for metal turbo beys.
But they would have to make things like ZL that actually can beat it efficiently. There's no way the weight of these 3 can be good enough to make B3 obsolete.
Well there’s definitely going to be more, they aren’t going to end the line on three beys lol.
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:28 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:26 PM)bladekid Wrote: But they would have to make things like ZL that actually can beat it efficiently. There's no way the weight of these 3 can be good enough to make B3 obsolete.
Well there’s definitely going to be more, they aren’t going to end the line on three beys lol.
I know, but idk what beys. If they remake every bey sure, but you underestimate the power of B3 my friend.
Im wondering what other layers of beys hasbro will do metal on
The good thing is I don’t think anything hasbro can make will get banned. With things like tempest, hasbro needs a lot of catching up to do
There is no way Hasbro will do Charge Metal right for Triumph Dragon
(Nov. 17, 2020  2:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: There is no way Hasbro will do Charge Metal right for Triumph Dragon
I mean the drivers are partly metal.
Even if they do things accurately it will sure cost alot of money
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Even if they do things accurately it will sure cost alot of money
Fair, but I would much rather pay more to have higher quality. Like a hypersphere bey is not worth $10, but a switchstrike is more than worth $13.
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:11 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Even if they do things accurately it will sure cost alot of money
Fair, but I would much rather pay more to have higher quality. Like a hypersphere bey is not worth $10, but a switchstrike is more than worth $13.

True true.
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:11 PM)bladekid Wrote:

The problem for me is that now they’re charging more for high quality when we used to get it for the same price.